Re: DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN BAN

Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:48 pm
No Violo that word is not banned but the word """c h e a t'''' is

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:08 pm
@LifeIsShort I think I can see your point, and maybe you are right. I am sorry, I am just not very bright mentally as of lately 😔
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:38 pm
Sayaneechan…..I think your a very bright person, where your thoughts are ,well that's your business ….but see , I look at it this way and its really simple , very simple ….If you and a bunch of class mates are doing a test and you worked hard studying for weeks and the class mates on both sides of you didn't but that's up to them …..now you do this test that you studied hard for and you know you did well and you know your mark will be 95 or 97 % but during the test you glance over and see those 2 class mates cheating with a cheater/ paper and you take a picture of them doing so with your phone without them knowing ….before the test starts the teacher drills to you and the rest just how wrong cheating is and make all of you agree in principle if caught you will be suspended or banned from say sports for a month ….Now this test means everything .. along with graduating ……you take the pictures you have and show the teacher that they cheated and you have picture proof …..the teacher says thank you that now she need to give this to the dean to suspend or ban the 2 class mates ….you get your test marks back and they gave you 60 % after knowing you worked hard and passed that test with ease and it was easily a 95% test and you look over knowing the 2 students will fail but nothing happens to them and they walk away with 99% on both tests ….How would you feel and what would you want to do …..we all know this is just a game for fun and enjoyment but the fun and enjoyment have been taken away then all these players that sometimes will come on here and talk bad about cheats/… and talk bad about other players are really the ones that are using cheats/hack ….tell me Sayaneechan , how many races have you been to that the driver starts the race smashes into you 4 or 5 times then does a 360 then drives thru you 2 or 3 times then destroys you (but you cant destroy them back) and instead of crashing into the wall like you would drives straight thru it or teleports themselves to another spot past you and speeds away faster than that car ever would be and you know this because you own the same car and is ranked to the same level for them to win the race after all that where you are barely half way thru the race …..do you think that's having fun and enjoying the race

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:03 pm
Thanks LifeIsShort 😔
Yes, I did see some players flying here and there due to low connection. But whether they turned it low intentionally or not, I can’t know. Sometimes I did get the poor connection notice too without me doing anything.
I get your points though. Thank you..
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:48 am
Sayaneechan, it is pretty easy to know if they are using the poor connection to ****.. 1} you will see them either show having a poor connection for the entire race, or flicker off and on.. Just count how many second's it stays on them... { If you keep a poor connection for a very long time the game will automatically blow your car up and end your game }
I am sure that you have had them glowing red, one second they are behind you, then at the blink of an eye they are in front of you, then before you know it they have won the race.. {That is really a **** it is not a poor connection or lag } Also when a player is using the lag or poor connection you will notice that you Corvette is getting passed by everyone in the game, That is because the cheater is disrupting the game...

Right now the big thing seems to be a speed hacck.. start paying attention to the car's that your racing with, there are a lot of class D car's beating class B - A & S car's... Surely you know that a Ds E-Tense cannot beat a corvette { But they are } You should know now what car can do good and what car's don't.. You should know that most class D car's can't beat B - A & S car's...

I would love it if you would consider joining our fight, and if your not sure about if a player was cheating or not, Just come to this thread and ask This is Life.. He is a honest player, and my club leader, and we have been fighting this for a while now... I want all of the honest player's to start fighting with us to stop most of this cheating....

Just start keeping up with how many points your losing because the player finished before you in a much lower raked car.. At the end of the week just see how much you have lost... Just think about how much more you can get, points, blue print's. Wouldn't it be nice to finish all 30 mp race's and get something good out of it ??? Last season's Mp I turned in 157 cheater's... and some of them are still playing... Just this season I have already recorded over 25 ****'s, and I have only been playing for a few days...

I know we can't win every race, but I am proud when I am beaten by and honest player, ...

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:41 pm
Yes, mchelle, I know a DS E-Tense cannot beat a Corvette... I know.
I... remember that I have criticized your driving before. I think you could have beaten some of the cars with some improvements. Of course with hackers, it’s another story... can’t do much but lose with them and GL needs to do something.
I wish you the best mchelle, love you 💛
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:08 pm
Yes, I remember all that too, and I have been getting better, I'm still a long way from being a pro, but getting a lot better at holding my own when in a fair race.  the only thing I can't do is beat a cheeter..  I have come a long way, and worked my buttt of, and paid out a lot of money to get to where I am now, and then some cheeater comes in and steals everything... I am sick of it, and in defence of Game Loft, they are not the one's we need to be yelling at, 
We need to scream as loud as we can at the anti-cheat department... They are the people who are letting this go on, they are the one's that are not banning the cheaters when we turn them in....
no avatar

Brandon Burns

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:43 am
Provide proof
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:44 am
Where have you been ???  This game is full of player's complaining about turning a cheeter in, and the next day they are right back in the game..
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:09 am
Brandon Burns ……………...Provide proof they are not …..hundreds have proof they are show me they are not when I see it with my own eye's ….and if your going to defend them you are no better