no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN BAN

Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:15 pm
since the cheating in this game has gotten so out of hand, I think we the HONEST PLAYER'S deserve the right to know that when we report a cheater that they have been ban....  EVERYONE knows that the **** used the most in this game is speed, and no one seems to beable to do anything about it...  { or just not doing anything about it } 
We the HONEST PLAYER  spend hours upon hours recording, downloading, and sending you the cheater's, day after day after day...
We spend the real money, we are doing you job in reporting cheater's, and yet we get nothing out of it... Just lose to more cheater's....
I say enough is enough protecting the cheater's in this game...  We are calling them out, and we have the right to know that you have ban them....  I for one am sick and tired of seeing someone that has been reported still cheating everyday..... 

Don't give me the lame excuse that you can't tell us because then they woould create a new ****...  YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP ANY ****.. IF YOUR HACK PROGRAM WAS WORKING IT WOULD NOT MATTER BECAUSE IT WOULD CATCH THE ****  REPORTED, AND IF THEY CHANGED THE ****, IT WOULD STILL CATCH IT.... 

WE THE HONEST PLAYER'S SHOULD HAVE MORE RIGHT'S THAN THE CHEATER'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FACT IS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP THE SPEED HACKER'S, AND PROTECTING THEM BY  NOT CALLING THEM OUT...  GET OFF YOUR SCARED BUTT'S AND START CALLING THEM OUT AS BAN... WHEN MORE PEOPLE START SEEING THAT YOU REALLY ARE BANING CHEATER'S, THEN THEY MAY THINK TWICE.....

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN BAN

Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:16 pm
I can see your frustration. Over A8 many of us reported a particular player who kept making impossible lap times. 1 year later and he’s still around. Just saying ::)
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:07 pm
Then we all need to scream it loud..  It is time we stop letting the cheater's run all over us..  I am sick of it, and have put to much money and time just to give up because of a bunch of cheater's...  Things are only going to change when enough of us start working together and put a stop to it....

I know, you can't stop every cheater, I am not stuppid to that fact, but in last season multi-player I reported with proof 157 cheater's using speed...  Now in this season I am already up to about 25 using the speed ****...  This is way too many and it is because no one is doing anything about it, and there are not enough of us pulling together to stop it either....  I don't report cheater's here becuse no one is paying attention to this thread..  I have went stright to CC & now going to the PR manger's.... 

Everyone who want's this crappp to stop, then we need to go after the cheater's as if we are racing to get 1st place...  I just hope that everyone who really is tired of this crapp will wake up and start fighting back....  UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL...
SO, who really has the ball's to strat fighting back ???????????

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:55 pm
I think only GL can put a stop to it. We players cannot do much other than reporting.
no avatar

SkullSoup

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:21 am
Start giving bad reviews and complain to Apple or Google about rampant game hacking and your concerned about their security to protect your account from being hacked, worked on another game I used to play but sadly they did to little to late and I quit playing along with most of the other players, but devs get scared when they think their game could get pulled from app stores when the big dogs start asking about customer complaints concerning hacking
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:15 am
Google, MicroSoft, an even down to Xbox can't do anything about it, I have already talked to them about it.. They think the best way is through the game,, Game Loft marketing manger & Pr informed me that they repersent Asphalt, and sorry to hear that things are so bad..but that I could keep reporting the cheeter's to them and they would see to it that it got to the proper people to be reviewed..  
Tell me, what needs to be reviewed about a DS. E Tence beating a maxed corvette... I think they just don't want to admit that they don't know hot to stop the speed haccker's, maybe they do ban them for one day, but that is not working... 
Everyone is going to that stuupid thread { cheater caught in multi-player } and reporting there and that is broken down more than the people who are suppose to be banning cheater's... They don't bother even looking at that thread because they have everyone right where they want them..  Everyone crying in there about this game and they don't have to see it....  
It will only start getting better is there are enough honest players willing to start standing up to them.. And I fear there is not ...

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:26 am
And how do you plan to stand up to them? They are still going to destroy us, and other than reporting, I can’t see much else that we can do.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:52 pm
Sayaneechan ….You and every other player in this game have the right to know "who" has been banned from playing ….Did you not like every other honest player in this game push the ""ACCEPT"" button to the user-agreement ….That is your contract with Gameloft. Yes a electronic contract that binds all players that push the accept button in order to play . You are telling everyone in this game that you will not use cheats, hacks, mods, exploits, or use unauthorized software, and if you that person choses to use an unofficial unauthorized software (cheats/, hack, ect,,,,) you will be suspended and or banned from any gameloft service …..this is your right to play a game and enjoy it. Do you think it right for players to come on here and report cheats/hacks and report them to Customer Care only to be told to be patient that the anti-cheat department will analyze all reports and subject to there finding deal with said cheats/ …… and you are patient only to have that same cheater do the same thing to you over and over again …. not the next day but 3 weeks later when that player has not been suspended or banned ….Now I know your smart enough like a lot of us players on here to know a real **** from someone that has real poor connection or just something is wrong with their game ...you have played long enough to know the difference with real LAG and cheats …..So when a player can turn on and off that connection at will and drive thru you only to kill you a minute later or to watch him take a jump and turn pure red in the air and go straight thru a building and land on the other side , or to come at you from behind to drive thru you and take the person out in front of you and crash 3 or 4 times only to win that race with 8 seconds better time ….why did this anti-cheat department NOT suspend him/her or ban them after being reported 3 times …..we have a right to know that they are being banned or suspended , maybe not openly like some players might like. But even with an email or something in your club board knowing that you don't need to deal with this anymore and you can start to enjoy your game . and by some token you are right Sayaneechan when you say , what can we do or you don't see much else you can do . Well we know the problem doesn't appear to be with reporting since there is thousands of reports and CC keeps saying with a ticket # that you have been recorded and information sent to anti-cheat department so that would mean that the anti-cheat department is not doing their work …..there lies the problem and yes how do we fix that ………...I see it like this Sayaneechan and maybe you do understand this …if the anti-cheat team start to take away the cheats then the honest player wont have to spend as much money trying to go faster to beat the cheats/ so Gameloft doesn't want to take the cheats/ away or they will lose millions of dollars in revenue from the honest player ...now we the players and Gameloft have a Quagmire …..Danmmed if we do and Danmmed if we don't …..need to try and make the honest player stop spending so much and maybe just maybe you will start to see cheats banned
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:02 pm
Thank you, Life is Short.... I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I am not buying anymore car's. I out right paid for my Corvette, and got it maxed { except for epic's } But I be dang if I buy another higher class car just to get it beat by a class D... And I am just waiting for someone to complain about me holding on to all of my red & blue tokens, and not even really spending anymore of my game money.. I will be glad to let them know that I am not going to give anything I have won as long as they are a bunch of cheater's still running wild... Just today I have seen three of the player's that I reported, and they are still using the speed ****..

Violo

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:16 pm
Ok, so the word "Hack" isn't banned as I thought for some reason.