no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: DEMAND TO KNOW WHO HAS BEEN BAN

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:20 am
RaptorOO7 wrote:
I can say that I actually watch the replay on my iPhone and will watch a player I suspect of cheating over and over until I can say yes or no.  Then I actually note exactly what I thought was the reason for the ****.  Its usuallly instant respawn, unlimited nitro, no wreck, etc.  I do not report the red flashing cars or teleporting as I know that is due to latency and lag between user and server as they are mobile.

That said I got so fed up with the non-stop cheating that I actuallly make notes and report them in batches every day.  I HAVE spent money in the game, its enjoyable or it was until the cheating got out of hand and the recent Grand Sport Event where everyone now has the Vette at 3795 an magically can out run a higher spec car with better top speed and specs or can have unlimited Nitro.  Having that event has been an issue for me. 

Still I made Legends this season and it was a battle to get there.  Bumper car garbabe every game and that start.  Despite the 69 cars I have and the time and effort spent I stick with it and my club, but I can say its getting on my last nerve the rampant cheating.  You don't want to pay, fine then earn the cars.   Don't want to put in the effort go play anothe game.  

There must be a way for Gameloft to find the cheaters or they need to make reporting them easier in the game itself so I can add the info and move on.  Now I have to write it down make notes and do it at home later.  Oh and hope I don't get the 504 Gateway Timeout error all the time.

Well said Raptor007....to watch a replay 10 times and to be sure what you seen is the best ....some players are being reported just because someone was mad at how fast they were ...some cars are fast .....but players that have been on here and playing the game as long as the game has been out know the difference between a hack and a computer error or a real poor connection ....there are alot of people trying to make video's on Youtube saying that there are no hacks or cheaters ...as for the real latency problem ...if you have a real latency problem your game will freeze up and no you will not catch the other players because they have gone by you or your car will just explode and the game will tell you that you were disconnected .....this can happen at the beginning of a game or end of a game ....just so you know Raptor007 ...the word LAG means to slow down or to come to a halt so there is no way that you can compete with true Latency or LAG issue's ...as for the flashing cars ...yes there is a hack used and the cars will flash and the player can turn it off and on at will but if you dont know the difference between a real connection problems and the hacks then your right ...dont report it and ask for advise from other players or just dont report it
no avatar

Renaudje32

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:05 pm
gl won't do   against cheaters... even the option for reporting looks serious in the game but, to many work for them...

Bedirhan Başaran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:31 pm
The thief and dishonest company called Gameloft has banned my account 2 times in a row for 7 days without providing any reason, reason or evidence. Although I complain about despicable cheaters, they are not such cheaters, on the contrary, to prohibit proper users like me and me, let them know that if I ask, they will not get away with this by hiding the evidence and the reason clearly. Dishonored and Paragöz, Let Gameloft be in the throes of all its employees in the time and effort I spend in the wages I pay, and anyone who is involved in deceit, including their children, **** blood. ****

eatmydust365

Windows PC

Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:43 pm
It doesn't matter who has been banned. You just change you IP addy, make a new email/microsoft account and login to a fresh A9 account. You can't demand to know who's cheating. That would be communist. And personally I like to think that for some of us theres still a little anonymity... In a world where being online isn't as safe as we think. I just deal with the c h e a t e r s because that all we can do until code that protects the code is written. Then the code can still be used for cheats because there is an infinite number of ways too... Just prepare yourself to deal with it, thats what I do. If this was a real comp there would be mods but this is for fun... And it would cost GL a rediculous amount of money to constantly mod 350 million players!!! We wouldn't even be able to afford card packs and legend passes if they did this!!!
White Raven
no avatar

BritBoyRacer

Nintendo Switch

UK

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:19 am
This problem is now on the Nintendo Switch, and increasing by the day. I refuse to spend any more of my hard earned cash until GL take action!
I'm sure if cheating is against GL policy then us, the genuine players have a legal right to know not only who is being banned but what actions are being taken to stop these cheats.
I for one am looking to see if any legal action can be taken against GL, or maybe reporting these issues to the MSM!!
Really GL, you need to listen to us, the genuine players who are your bread & butter, without us you are nothing, so stop with the lies and BS!!
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:06 pm
Good luck BritBoyRacer