Official A9 Discord server

Moderators: Cycona2704, MVP, Moderator, Dev Team

Taercenn

Windows PC

Official A9 Discord server

Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:18 pm
So, muted months ago for posting a happy birthday gif and then trying to appeal and got banned for using a negative reaction emote in response to the muting. As a man in his 40's, I find it in bad taste to punish someone for telling another Happy Birthday. But, that is the case. 

Problem now is that I cannot appeal the ban, as the server moderator that did it either has me blocked, or is no longer available on Discord. 

They are/were: Shady#2139.
Deleted

Deleted

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Re: Official A9 Discord server

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:45 am
New Name or new login? New register?

Is discord that important to u? I think there are mostly kids, 15 year old, always same talking, very boring 💤...

And how u say the ban Hammer sit very loose: one little mistake and byby...💩💩💩
It smells like... This shown above.

Taercenn

Windows PC

Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 am
Actually, I have quite a few friends on there. Used to get a lot of community help. Helps in recruiting etc.
Deleted

Deleted

USARMY_363MP_31B

MVP

Windows PC

United States

Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:49 am
What was your screen name on the A9 Discord? It is a fact that Shady is no longer a Mod & in normal circumstances, we refer any mutes or bans to the Mod that initiated the block.
Since that cannot be done now, I can look into the issues & see what I can find out.

Posting links is not allowed, so maybe the 'Happy Birthday" gif you posted started with https: and he tagged you due to that?
Using the poop, middle finger, sweat, eggplant emotes has also been banned by Gameloft in the server as a reaction or in comments due to others can be offended by them, they can be used as a **** innuendo, etc. Were one of those the 'negative reaction' you gave to a post?
If I can find any information in the logs, I'd be more than happy to review the situation & reverse the ban if I deem it was unwarranted now.
"Some people are like a Slinky. Totally useless, but still fun to watch when pushed down stairs."

MC5:
NOT a MVP
Old DT: 0fb5 New DT: 2hd7
Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter
Preferred Weapon: Spec-38A
Preferred Armor: Shibing
-------------------------------------------
Asphalt 9: Legends
MVP
Screenname: G Force
Player ID: c2bee
Discord: https://discord.gg/hRfQ4Tc