no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

I enjoyed it and satisfied...good job dude  Archived full post which includes asphalt reviews  https://goo.gl/6Sg4Gg Lite version (Recommended) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BLT ... sp=sharing ,Modified more here.. Most details removed here on what im about to write.. You have done awesome job with new location...cool work dude...i enjoyed it..and will most likely enjoy it even more when i buy new 4k tv very soon this month…(to play this game on tv using smart thing app which helps with lag free casting) I had some problems..i secretly hate few users in this game...i just cant digest the fact that people are upgrading special event cars (5 to 6* fully with all upgrades applied within 2 days of event start) through club rewards (getting bps in an unethical way)...users dedicatedly create clubs just for this... lol what are you even doing to stop this...even for your current next upcoming special event cars (people will do the same)   While i am being honest and loyal ….i want everyone to act the same..funny thing is you say you maintain fair environment in the game…Image
it boils my blood youre ok with hackers enjoying this game...club rewards abuse but nothing helpful done for honest players..
 Just remove club rewards everywhere in the game (except club milestones) otherwise you’ll just have to sit like buffoons expecting people to buy the packs… even i can see how people can be so cheap like leave their club permanently for these virtual awards...loyalty is dead and its my fault putting trust on some of my club members...its just not my fault alone...its your fault for opening this type of chances in the game...our club lost 8 members due to these silly rewards…’ I liked them so i miss those members but when i see the fact why they leave our club it makes me feel less bad about them and most likely will get over them soon. If you havent done all this club rewards shiit  nothing would have happened bad in the game…if money is what you want...you should go for vip..ImageThis is why EA is always at top...i enjoy asphalt 9 as much as i enjoyed No limits...The way i see it is that if EA release a game...they have a firm grip on their product and they just dont let go of their old games when they release new ones.. For example real racing 3 was released long time ago before no limits was released… now look at the updates of real racing 3 (have they stopped it just because no limits is performing well ? No) they are making it even stronger by continuously updating both of the games... How are they doing it ? because people are actually buying their packs, subscribing for vip… Look at you,,,you keep releasing a new game every year...most of the games are dead by now like street storm, asphalt nitro, asphalt 8, 7 and all other previous games) it’s VERY few people might be playing...why you can’t deliver updates for all your previous asphalt games ? because people aren't ready to support you...actually is there someone who spends money on those expensive packs ? i don't think so (At Least with these club rewards loopholes...people clearly know how to make progress in the game without paying a single dime) If money is what you want...come up with attractive system...your idea should be only getting money from people but not how to hold their progression...
if wanted you can set a target for each and every user..for example ...from 1 single person..your goal should be collecting 60$ which is decent enough...if you want more...there is more time left where you can think about it later...but for the time being you have to act fast.. Set vip points...per month subscription = 2 points.. Vip subscription Benefits (5$ per month) Unlimited fuels ( 24 vip points needed...you can add this note…. and start subscription with individual monthly subscription where game counts vip points for every month a user subscribe..brilliant idea would be adding annual yearly subscription where 24 vip points will be added immediately if they paid 60$...so if they pay 60$ they can enjoy it forever with unlimited fuels. ) Unlimited Event tickets (50 vip points needed...needs 2 years of active subscription...i think only few users will pay more than 100$ so let it be) I know i said 350 tokens for lottery wheel...let's remove this wheel concept and make the benefits list more attractive.. Instead of 350 tokens wheel idea..i think it would be best to offer 50 tokens everyday for free.. 50000 coins everyday (or double free credit for every race that you play ;) Happy hours ( set 3 hours specifically everyday where vip users can gain 3x rep) Access to vip store (buy bps, import part of any car at cheaper and fixed prize using ingame tokens and credits)Daily token hunt (250 tokens guaranteed but have to finish challenges)Vip rewards for special events where you can gain extra blueprints..Daily car loot will be refreshed for you every day (random cars from every class will appear for every 12 hours) (8 cars...chance to earn 2 bp from each) Cross platform sync ( 2 vip points needed)Premium controls (analog style..ingame controls with one brake buton on right..timely swipe up for different nitros)ImageI know unlimited fuels, daily car loot refresh, vip store can be little overwhelming for you.. But think about the times when games like asphalt 8 has no such restrictions...if you dont want users to complete the game fast...just remove club rewards for special events 1st… then add more starts for cars...for example instead of 6 or 8 stars for cars...add upto 14 stars for all cars...and for each star up add 80 blueprints..c’mon this is unrealistic game...top speed can be upto 800.(game 10x faster like dangerous driving...real fast..like a tracer bullet) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBWFWNvIeEs   1:42 locations like this are awesome...and the reason why i shared this dangerous driving link is because of turbo nitro...02:09 this is how asphalt 9 needs to be improved ...you can further add vip benefits like..Play as a cop, unlimited turbo nitro packs..etc Even though this additions can frustrate free users..it will make some users like me , mchelle and many more happy who are frustrated with trade coins...game would have lot of blueprints but whenever we play and collect bps using tokens in vip store or generally collecting them at average pace from daily car loot...it will make us happy because we know we are making progression at steady pace. Don’t you feel a sense of accomplishment when you finished creating this new location ? next for halloween update.. Hope there is at least 3 location...actually i want one to be in amusement park like zombieland movie...night time….this is how game should grow stronger...dont do the same mistake that you did on asphalt 8...if you plan to bring bikes then design tracks for them exclusively...if you plan to add all f1 cars..then add unique new locations for them separately...jet boats separately...remove ai commiting suicide, let it race with me...no jokes on races.. 

work hard on updates to be best

forget about money...its just about having fun..

If you have nothing positive to say, be quiet.

Storyboards are my work! Images aren't!
If you're the owner of image(Thank you!) if you want pic 2 be removed..send me a pm & i will remove it politely..

Best movies 
 https://www.imdb.com/list/ls021319848/

Read description
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

I do not know how to fix this formatting issue.. Whenever i post it turns all points into paragraph.

Here is the link

https://youtu.be/CBWFWNvIeEs

If you're the owner of image(Thank you!) if you want pic 2 be removed..send me a pm & i will remove it politely..

Best movies 

Read description
no avatar

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O0Y ... sp=sharing

Original points post...no images on docs just text which are written here not inthe form of paragraph #Fix forum bugs..

Best movies 

Read description