Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

In an effort to spice up multiplayer, we’re adding new rules to the mix that will rotate with each Season. On top of that, this update introduces completely new Seasons that will run at the same time, each structured around a different set of rules.

This ensures that everybody will be able to enjoy a constant stream of fresh and fun multiplayer experiences, no matter how much you play!

How do I check each Season’s rules?
Just tap the “?” next to any Season’s name to see it current ruleset. If you are unsure what any of the rules mean, check out the list of common rules below:

LEAGUE DEMOTION: If this rule is deactivated, players will not risk to drop from the highest league they’ve have reached! They’ll secure the best rewards!
NITRO REFILL AFTER TAKEDOWN: Restart with a full nitro bar after a knockdown
NO TAKEDOWNS: Takedowns can be deactivated for a set duration after the start of a race.  You can also expect series without knockdowns at all, and only focused on racing!
SLIPSTREAM:  Follow the trail of your opponents to replenish your nitro bar
VARIABLE LAPS: Each time you start a match, the number of lap variates between 1 and 3
MIN POINTS CAP: This is the maximum amount of reputation points you can loose from a race.
MAX POINTS CAP: This is the maximum amount of reputation points you can win from a race.
RUSH MODE: Go and grind! You’ll gain fixed points based on position.

Look forward to the upcoming CLUB and Community Season!
If you are up for it, some of our future seasons could be planned with the community! All the great Clubs like UERK, RpM, Elite, Fury, plus many notable players could share their input on the most exciting cars and rules to run. Asphalt has always been driven by the fans, so we hope these events will drive everyone to the track!

Have more questions?
Let us know in the comments below!
no avatar

Cesar Wolf

Google Play (Android)

Gameloft seriously? with the last update my phone stopped being compatible (it's a Huawei p smart 2019) I was hoping that with this update it would be compatible again but not: "(

Scavxo

Google Play (Android)

Add cop series then.

Cops comes att 25% of the race progression (2 min tracks of course)
Kd 1 cop +10 2 cop +20
1st winner 36 points.. He destroyed 5 cops 36+50 = 86 points

1st 6 players always gain points for their positions and number of knockdown.. However position7 always lose 10 and position 8 always lose 20.. This series will be awesome if mixed with slipstream

Another series... Hunt series.. Where we hunt down racers (bust) as cop.. We start races in the mid 25% of normal bots racing

Same points rules as stated before..
My Posts will always be Giant Giant Giant walls of text and will consume lot of internet data, if you don't like walls of text or the content which i share, Just Leave, Exit and Never look back. Dont waste my time posting comment like... it wont work, GL wont listen, you're wasting time..etc
Quit being negative and Only Make Comments if you have something valuable, nice or resourceful to say,

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Cops has nothing to do with rules...

I think it is to much work to bring new elements in MP. GL only wants smal changes that are mostly free to implement... 🤣

Or cars that get free licenses like SLR from 2000 or lamborghini from 2012
no avatar

Boris Spangenberg

Apple (iOS)

Hi ,

the new experiance is totally bad. It makes no fun to race in MP anymore. Wrecks and Knock Downs is all what you get. 
I'm a good player but i can't go from Silver to Golad because of playing against full stared Gold League members. My club members are losing fun in MP as well. And the most are able to go into Legend League.  Multiplayer 2.0 is dead just right from the start. Well done.

no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Boris Spangenberg wrote:
Hi ,

the new experiance is totally bad. It makes no fun to race in MP anymore. Wrecks and Knock Downs is all what you get. 
I'm a good player but i can't go from Silver to Golad because of playing against full stared Gold League members. My club members are losing fun in MP as well. And the most are able to go into Legend League.  Multiplayer 2.0 is dead just right from the start. Well done.

It is not impossible to make it to gold with a Pinifarina maxed if you are a good player, but it is much harder now. I maybe am wrong but, I think that’s because some lower skilled people focus on the Lambo Limited where they do not lose a lot of points. Also people with a limited time to play will focus on the Lambo Limited as the Lambo Series ends earlier than Classic. These guys are missed when they do not play the Classic Series. Because of that you more likely are matched up with better players which makes it harder to progress. What probably also causes a chain reaction. People stop playing because they are stuck and this makes it even more difficult to progress. And believe me it is the same thing with Gold to platinum progression this time.
What I mean is if there is as point structure in place like in classic, less active players also mean less ranking possible in relation to your skill as your position is in relation to the overall player base. Maybe it gets better when the Classic Series is short before the end. As there is still 24 Days to go I am not worried too much now. That there are less players is also shown that I am already Position 2271 with only rating of 1372.  

LontruS

Windows PC

I tried Lamborghini season and with 1060 rating i already were against Egoista and centenario.
Took a really long time to get from bronze to silver on that longer season. Matchmake is still not working and cant find players to match with. I have got like 2-3 opponents race a lot. Or then matching me to a really bad connection server.

I have good connection and would like to play only in European region servers. They should make red connection players always bee as ghost. Cause these lag or get solid when they are close to you and it effects me so much that i get knocked down.

Like when i take lotus elise and am against lotus elise. I go to a jump and i am on a lower end where i dont jump so high and i am not so long in air. While i go in a jump in the same time the other Lotus Elise but the other is on outer side of the ramp and is pushed to take higher flight and is longer in the air and then it drops on me and i get knocked down. How is that even possible ? When ever i get pushed on the outer side of the ramp i have really slow speed on that high flight and no way i even have chance to catch on the guy that went in the jump same time i did on a lower edge.
Tbh this does not feel like all players in a same server are in sync or they lag like that. When i go to jump i have contact on them that ruin my jump but in reality the other guy took the jump half a second or second before me and i get hit by the old lag that effect only me.

Gameloft is just so lazy to balance touch drive with manual that they come up new ways to make the game even more worse.
Nerfing is always easier then balancing and all game developers chose to nerf over balancing.

Ahh well good luck Gameloft. Losing more players with every new update and special event where making **** rank requirements and nerfing touch drive but still mixing manual players with touch drive players in mp where it's insanely unfair.
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Like when i take lotus elise and am against lotus elise. I go to a jump and i am on a lower end where i dont jump so high and i am not so long in air. While i go in a jump in the same time the other Lotus Elise but the other is on outer side of the ramp and is pushed to take higher flight and is longer in the air and then it drops on me and i get knocked down. How is that even possible ? 

You can prevent that even with td, by making a short drift on the ramp and then do shockwave. It all have to happen within a millisecond and a little bit of luck you need too, but the mini drift directly on the ramp changes the angle you hit the ramp as you slide upwards with your front when your back brakes out. If you get it right your angle changes to a steeper one than the guy's above you and you hit the guy with your cars nose into his side. With Shockwave this is a death sentence for him you knock the other one down perfectly as the car is on the side parts more sensible for knockdowns even while in shockwave, but at least you change his flight path and he will land on his head.  After you changed the angle to a more steeper one your car jumps also far longer by the way. I actually use that technique quiet often even when I drive manual as my driving is not perfect and I hit the barel ramps not always in the right angle, as stearing on the ramp is not working well for me I correct then with a mini drift on the ramp to jump in an angle that doesn`t slow me down in the air.
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

LontruS wrote:
I tried Lamborghini season and with 1060 rating i already were against Egoista and centenario.

Do not let high ranking cars frighten you off, it doesn`t mean the driver can handle the power of these cars. It happens very often that they crash it, especialy on the new tracks. And at the start you can try to block them so that they cannot take up speed then they cannot KD you if you are in the front. If you are behinde them they are probaply blocked, or try to take up nitro with drifts then KD them from the side. It is probaply not a very social and friendly solution, but what else could you do if your car is outranked by over 1000. But be aware they will come back at you eventually, so be prepared and have shockwaves ready to fight back.

Only 2 examples out of many I had today....

ImageImage
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Playing MP Lambo game and I'm not being awarded any points but if I have a minus points the game doesn't mind taking points away ....I have fought all these player's that are higher ranked and some that have modded their game ....not very happy