no avatar

PEREYAPOLO

Google Play (Android)

YesAWScorpI agree.. all the newer cars with some crash BP requirements is getting a bit out of hand. 85 BPs to start up one vehicle is far too much. Especially when these BPs only come around 2 or 3 times a year?! I guess they feel that this will entice people to buy the BP, but I think it only serves to discourage more people from even trying.

Same with the MP scoring.. this model is only serving to encourage cheaters and discourage people just starting from trying. I can get by a few rounds in the top 4 only to have a bad round or two and loose everything plus more. This only serves to discourage people from trying because there are too many cheaters and people that can actually drive well at this point.

Why is MP even punitive in the first place? Shouldn't the developers goal for this mode be to get people to watch the ad's instead. So even if I come in last place a couple of times and can make a few points, I'd be happy to watch an ad. It gets discouraging losing 4 rounds worth of mid finish points in one bad round and then getting disgusted and quitting the game instead.

We can do better.. :)
no avatar

gcirceag

Google Play (Android)

A suggestion for MP would be to allow the players to play in what league they want. Right, it could be a suggestion like this: "your car is suitable for the league silver/gold, etc' but to allow the player to choose what league he wants.
Another thing would be to not "advance" automatically the player to the higher league. For example, if a player doesn't have cars for the gold league and he feels more comfortable to play at most in the silver league, let him do it, not advance him automatically to gold league, because it's a waste of time.
Thank you
no avatar

Reg A. Ascari club

Google Play (Android)

Salut,
Dommage que le forum ne soit pas également en Français.. 
Bonne soirée
no avatar

DanoninoGL

Apple (iOS)

Solo una pregunta. En multijugador, ¿hay alguna manera de decidir qué región escoger, o manera de incidir en la decisión? Porque necesito jugar en Caribe en multijugador y no hay forma...
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

gcirceag wrote:
A suggestion for MP would be to allow the players to play in what league they want. Right, it could be a suggestion like this: "your car is suitable for the league silver/gold, etc' but to allow the player to choose what league he wants.
Another thing would be to not "advance" automatically the player to the higher league. For example, if a player doesn't have cars for the gold league and he feels more comfortable to play at most in the silver league, let him do it, not advance him automatically to gold league, because it's a waste of time.
Thank you

gcirceag.... That would be a cool MP game to be able to try but there is one downfall .....players would take their gold and platinum ranked cars and drop down to silver and bronze hurting other players games ....if you notice when your advanced from silver to gold now and you start a race in gold lvl 85% of the cars are silver and ranked 1000 less ...they lose out on points ....and if I'm right and you happen to advance to gold lvl without having any gold lvl cars after 3 or 4 races with silver cars you drop back down to silver lvl anyways ....It would be cool to have that choice but again you would have those players that would drop down just to ruin other players games ....sad there are players like that ....If you can come up with a way to assemble a MP race in the way you are thinking ...then put it in a thread and ask Ella FromGameloft if they can kindy summit your idea
no avatar

The Predator

Windows PC

Ciao Ragazzi vovelo dirvi che quest'ultimo Gran prix con la ferrari 599 secondo me e stato falsato troppi tracciati a favore di chi gioca in manuale mentre chi gioca in TD e stato penalizzato.......Spendi Tanti Token e Crediti per aumentare il livello delle stelle e poi l'auto non riesci a sbloccarla......Ma sinceramente e una fregatura!!!!!!! dovrebbero mettere più chiavi per le auto e non 2 per la fascia quattro....
no avatar

Renaud Raffi

Apple (iOS)

i believe, since the new update with those demoted  (s   h   i   t).... allot of players don't want or are demotivated to play MP. i can even pass gold league anymore. I am commuting between gold and silver for 7 days..... you calling this fair playing GL?
only the best players or players who spend allot of money, have the opportunity to reach the legend. I reached legend regularly then,
now i'am not anymore. i've reached allmost level 100 and garage level 18, but still not get a chance to reach even with fastest cars. Even all my S-Class cars, are all useless. forewhat al those events, if you can't even reach the top ??? So GAMELOFT..... explain me also how the  (h   e   l   l)  a pinifarina can chase me on my (a  s  s), while i driving a grandsport or EVO at full speed and full upgraded ?!? and as baddest thing wreck me from behind or even worse... drive pass me and not be able to catch the guy back ? somewhere there is something not right !!! right ? i'm still thinkin to quit asphalt. i spend regularly some money for nothing.
no avatar

DesertEagle

Google Play (Android)

Also hackers are in every game and they do nothing to fix this problem
no avatar

mgam.krefeld@online.de

Windows PC

Dear GameLoft,

first of all I would like to apologize for my poor English; I am writing this letter with a translator. My English is simply not good enough for such a complex subject.

I have been playing Asphalt 8 for many years and I have been playing Asphalt 9 since the first day of publication. Yes...I still play Asphalt 8 every day...why?

I've always liked Asphalt 9 too; the graphics and other things are simply better; more modern than in Asphalt 8.
The multiplayer in both A8 and A9 was always a lot of fun...until the day you - for whatever reason - introduced the current mode in A9. Now I'll compare the multiplayer of A8 and A9:

In A8 a multiplayer race is not possible at all if there are not at least 4 players in a lobby; in A9 there are lobbies with 2 players....why???

In A8 you can choose between 3 tracks and leave the lobby WITHOUT LOSS OF POINTS if you don't like the track (at least for a certain time - after that it's your own fault)

The allocation of the points is - at least for me - much more comprehensible in A8 than in A 9 - for example: one becomes third in A8 in a lobby of five and gets 2 plus points...in A9 up to 10 to 20 minus points...why????

Then my biggest annoyance: THE CHEATER!!!!! Yes, I know, they are in A8 too and I can imagine that it is very, very difficult as a company that publishes and hosts such games to fight against them REALLY. But there is a big difference if you get up to 40 points deducted in a multiplayer race because you are last due to a driving mistake or the wrong choice of car or because you have NO CHANCE at all against the other players who are cheating (no collision detection, some players can fly over ramps as if they were sitting in a F16, players with cars that are more than 1.500 points lower in their car rank than you are will leave you standing from the start as if you are driving backwards).
None of this would even bother me - after all, there are many people who cannot win by skill but only by deceit.

But: then the points should be awarded in such a way that you might lose one or two points....in the next race you will have the chance to catch up again.

To come to the end: On the whole I think that both A8 and A9 are good games and yes, I have already invested real money in both games and would be willing to continue to do so....but only if something changes; at least in the points I have mentioned!!!!

A "healthy" mix in the multiplayer of A8 and A9 would probably - my opinion - be positively received by the community!!!!

With kind regards

Andreas/Hoppeditz #0dc1f/Club GriMu #7438
no avatar

JE™Nofy_zh

Google Play (Android)

Hi Gameloft thx for 30 year for happens, im playing evre day asphalt 9 , and o be pro in it im play mp and i find many problems
1. L"lamborghini huracan Evo spider" Really, how can beat this car and also the most annoying one, and I can't win prizes because of it in mp I wish u nerf it or gt all players it2 dirty players, omg why i remove ghost mode all race really why now so many dirty players &kd every time im
 angry this3 plz give us good cars plz, 2 win in mp this really helps us um every thing
thx is u see that
JE™nofy_zh