no avatar

notmeagain111

Google Play (Android)

Re: This is just shameful tactics.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:17 am
I kinda agree with @Xenabite about the multiplayer thing. In this demolition derby multiplayer season im either using a 4* rezvani or the acr and I noticed some races the car acts funny like when going on a ramp for barrel roll, instead of that it will just jump and lose a ton of speed. Sometimes I get KD like right when I'm about to grab 1st. I do take the win like this weekend I got to 1560ish rating, I play a few it will drop to 1450++ then get a few wins go back up 1560++ 
so then I decided its not worth it I'd rather spend my time for scg car hunt but that too has an amazing drop rate on card packs probably gonna spend like 1000 tickets to star up the car.
Let's not talk about career mode we all know how it's so rigged
So yeah I think the game has something going on in the background
Sorry for bad English not my 1st language :D
no avatar

Bachus1967

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:31 am
There is an even more obvious way to track this = run a race in a car below the recomended rating then above it and compare the race times of the other cars.  The other cars will post FASTER times when you are below the rating than when you are above it.
Also there is the teleport to the end ability they give AI's you can be in sight of the finish line with no cars on you radar then get bumped and or passed by them.
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:51 am
@fstructure

OMFG LMAOLOL ROFL

LontruS

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:10 am
Xenabite wrote:
Don't get me wrong, all of the other issues like MP latency, actual bugs, crash hotspots in certain locations, suicidal AI and physics misbehaving are still there regardless of whatever might be going on under the hood.

It's just that the game crashes you, slows you down or amps up the AI aggression and difficulty too consistently in certain places and at certain times for it to be considered just another glitch. Those other errors only make it harder to spot, especially with some randomness of how it triggers built in.

I remember when I used to grind unleashed runner up events where you have infinite tickets, riding the same location with the same set of 3 cars 100 times in a day or two. After 20-30 runs choosing the exact same turns and ramps with the same drifts and nitro it becomes muscle memory, you should theoretically be able to pass that track with your eyes closed.

And yet every couple of races there'd be an instance of my car suddenly malfunctioning and either crashing in the spot I've never ever had issues with before or simply not making the required time even though I drove it exactly the same way tons of times prior. Sometimes it actually feels like someone else takes control of your car remotely for a split second just to mess with you.

I'd dismiss it all as a conspiracy theory myself but I've been experiencing these issues almost daily for 6+ months now. Now other users are coming out of the woodwork and confirming it works the same for them.

We all know how shady GL tactics are from this one and their other games. I'm happy to be proven wrong but I don't think they only way they encourage you to open your wallet is by banners and exclusive cars.

I think i even made a topic about it while back where i wrote tile as "is time calculated by rank of car" or something like that.
The top right corner we have speedometer that show speed numbers of what ever. Makes no sense what so ever these numbers.

500+ kmh on air but thats only the speed your tyre is spinning cause in reality you wont move 500+ kmh in the air if you can travel the same distance on the ground with similer time but with something 250kmh speed.

Then there were these 0 ticket events where you farm for hours and see that with one car that does something 400kmh as a top speed with shockwave nitro and mostly drives around 350kmh speeds. Has over 1000 better rank and so on. Then other car that have 1000 less rank and top speed with shockwave was something 330kmh but made better times or close to the same times with the higer speed and rank car. 

This game just is so rigged. I dont know how to explain it.
Like today in that VLF event. I got 4 race all under that last pack time but in 5th race i got only first pack cause the car jumped off the track in last jump. It's like really BS when this game does this.

I dont play MP much cause it's even more rigged. I always get last or close to last position in starting point. Thanks to that i have less chance to win more points and a more chance to lose a lot more points. 

I am in last position as a punishment for what ever reason. Then i get in the top 3 in the race and then i get KD that means basically game over cause you will spawn with low speed and no skill on earth can make you come back in the race especially in this slipstream mode.

When i get lucky after 2 times get KD and get in the first place then game will crash my car cause there is no way i am allowed to win a race. Especially in these flat jumps that when i am in the lead i try to avoid or not use nitro on them cause the chance of barrel roll that this game does. 

As i am TD player i have accepted that i have slower speed and less advantages for shortcuts and other things. But still i get KD'ed out to easy while when i pump in the front guy that use TD too i cant KD it. I have my car on full speed and shockwaving in the rear from distance 5 times in a row and only thing it does it either push peed or slow the hell out of me and then get KDed from back. 

Sometimes even get in race that is wit hshort track and then be stuck behind all TD drives with no possible way to get past them. I was stuck behind 4-5  Lancers the full race in one time with something B or A class car.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Thank u all for that algorithm idea 💡 I think all is true.
I notice that since months ago 2.but here in this thread falling the right words to explain it... Thanks to those who invest time to find out!

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:10 pm
redfishsc wrote:
StuntmanDan wrote:
TBH I think you give GL way too much credit. This seems way to complicated for them to do.

Not at all too complicated. Perhaps it's too complicted for them to do it well enough that it's not noticeable, but it's definitely noticeable if you watch carefully.

Yes it is noticeable if u have good eyes and good memory