no avatar

chriv

Google Play (Android)

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:28 pm
Please please make the Nemesis actually worth the massive effort it takes to earn it. The Nitro on the Nemesis is massively abysmal. There is no excuse for this car to perform so badly. It should be one of the top performers in the game, but it's pretty much unusable as is.
no avatar

singl1234

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:41 pm
I agree, Trion sucks like this update. I think that he is so good (no, not good) I understand that the icon was good, and I took the last 100k package in the promotion on it, now I can't do it! So make it so that a 3-4 star trion could collect these packages!
It is also very interesting for me as a player on TD to look at how you would do online without nocks and how players on TD will go one after the other without the opportunity to overtake ...

LontruS

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:05 pm
Jimmy_Thoms wrote:
the update sucks, not impressed in the slightest way. a whole 3 chapters wow, that players may not even get to play until the next gamble your tokens away event on a car you may not get unless your lucky... then the balancing? wtf did they balance their bifocals, cars still slow up in an unrealistic way on any curve of over about 20 degrees dead center of the asphalt as soon as the nitro runs out. another great feature, taking the rep points from career mode mid season without warning was one of their shadiest tricks ever and will ultimately cause players to leave the game, yeah this update absolutely sucks

I dont want to nitpick but it's 3 SEASONS. As there is only 5 chapters in this game and each chapters have some up to 15 seasons.
I see only 3 seasons added. One in the chapter 4 and one in the chapter 5. Maybe it has 1 more in chapter 5 as S master as it's similar icon like the french connection season.
no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:07 pm
Yep, Cadilac is worthless now,, the Lancer could probably turn a better time,,,
no avatar

singl1234

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:14 pm
Yep, Cadilac is worthless now,, the Lancer could probably turn a better time,,,

I confirm. my time in the action of trion became worse by 4 seconds, I could not even get this package

PIT56FR

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:03 pm
Yes with new update they have to switch time between cien and Beast X as the cien become 3 second slower...except no needed time for MP is there something interesting on this update ???? same physic problem, worst IA, stupid amont of trade coins for import part (seriously 10k for A car.... ) still stupid reward on gold MP pack and still not have the possibility to chosse between brake or drift in manual make me have to play in TD. Come on were you see cars have only handbrake!!!

already reduce my play time by near 30% since september (i'm a global launcher) and may reduce really more in next weeks...

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:26 am
So today I got another mini update on windows any ideas as what changed it was about 75mb vs the 1.7gb from two days ago.
no avatar

samfisher89

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:39 am
Any chance you guys can elaborate more on what changed and by how much? 3 cars are WIP, and up and down arrows don't mean anything! Please provide more detailed information ):

omar ELJoker

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:59 am
I Heard That, That Update will Include (No Knockdowns) In The MP Starting From The Next Season, So, Is It Really Right That It Will Be Really From The Next Season ?
no avatar

Kristoffer Lloyd Diano

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:55 pm
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BALANCING MP MATCHMAKING!! YOU'RE JUST IGNORING MAJORITY OF YOUR PLAYER'S COMPLAINTS! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO IT!