i had to deal with it also.
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:41 pm
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Hey there Legends,

The Asphalt Team is hard at work on the second update of Asphalt 9. It will surely land on your device just a few days before the holiday. It will pack a LOT of cool things that we simply cannot wait to share with you; so let’s talk about the upcoming balancing changes NOW!

As we previously stated, we are always rebalancing the game, to make the performance of the cars representative to their Car Rank. It is a crucial and never-ending process.

Thanks to the feedback of the players, we have noticed that cars with superior handling were not competitive enough for skilled players who preferred to use higher top speed cars consistently to perform better times. Because we don't want all cars to behave the same we have tried to improve a few cars by pushing their handling and nitro to higher levels. We have also lowered the handling and nitro of a few high top speed cars that were clearly overshadowing their competition despite having similar car ranks.

So let us introduce you to the modifications that we are  bringing in this update:

no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:46 pm
IF YOU WANT TO UPDATE SOMETHING.. WHY NOT FIX IT TO WHERE WE CAN GET THE VERY MUCH NEEDED BLUEPRINT'S FOR THE CAR'S.... IT IS REALLY HARD TO PLAY THIS FREAKING GAME WHEN NONE OF YOUR CAR'S HAVE A HIGH ENOUGH RANK TO EVEN TRY AND COMPETE IN A CHALLENGE..... WHY UPGRADE CAR'S THAT IN NEAR TO IMPOSSIABLE FOR THE AVERAGE PLAYER TO GET... { AND YES... I HAVE EVEN BOUGHT SOME BLUEPRINT'S } ANYWAY JUST WORK ON MAKING THE BLUEPRINT'S EASIER TO GET...... YOU CAN UPGRADE AND FIX THESE CAR'S ALL YOU WANT... BUT WHEN NO ONE CAN GET THEM JUST WHAT GOOD HAVE YOU REALLY DONE ???????
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:09 am
Calm dawn...you will get BPs. Just play for a while.
no avatar

chockedcorn108

Windows PC

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:21 pm
hi guys

first time posting here so be nice lol

the reason for my post is to try and vget someone to address the disparity between touch drive and manual steer

now b4 anyone starts i know there should be an advantave in racing manual steer as it takes skill and good reflexes etc , but there are quite a lot of players that aint that skilled or have the reflexes needed and so must use touch steer

the main issues i have are most of the tracks ( esp the snow ones ) have very strange racing lines and in touch steer you are forced to use it , eg on the snow course when you hit the ice i can be in first place and because of the racing line which is an s bend basically i will be last by the time it gets to the tunnel and there is nothing i can do about it as the manual steerers just go straight

manual steer also jumps far further which is a pain as well and the cars are generally faster even if ranked at the same level

the recent MP where it was 1 against 1 made it clear the disparity between touch and manual and if it cant be sorted so its at least semi competitive i think many will just leave the game as they cant be competitive and just lose on a regular basis

just so you know i have been playing the game for a few months now and am at 91% career and have quite a few s class and high level a class cars so its not like ima **** at this game

so this is just so the devs can look at balamcing up at least some of the issue that put touch drive at a big disadvantage

thanks

pete

aka

chockedcorn108

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:23 pm
chockedcorn108 wrote:
hi guys

the rea........

I do not believe that developers will consider your request, exploiting the touch drive in MP it's tantamount to not wanting to win, and it's right that it is so, that function is useful only to learn paths, after you have to be good at driving or there's no history in MP, and even when you get good running in MP, it's really hateful because of many KD, hateful KD!!!!
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:21 pm
Dodge Challenger has became a very bad car to drive after rebalancing changes. Pls move the car to D-class. I make better times with Dodge Challenger 392 Hemi, which is a D-car.
no avatar

spartanbp

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 pm
The same story with Cadillac Cien and Ford GT. Exotic rides is a better car...and Asterion better than Exotic rides. Seems the winners of B-class are both Ferraris ;) I suggest you move both Ford GT and Cien in C-class.
no avatar

chockedcorn108

Windows PC

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:59 pm
Micheles75 wrote:
chockedcorn108 wrote:
hi guys

the rea........

I do not believe that developers will consider your request, exploiting the touch drive in MP it's tantamount to not wanting to win, and it's right that it is so, that function is useful only to learn paths, after you have to be good at driving or there's no history in MP, and even when you get good running in MP, it's really hateful because of many KD, hateful KD!!!!

so just to prove a point i have changed my name in the game to cc108 touchdrive and can and have come first in many races and am even over 1300 in current mp , yes even with allthe downsides to touch drive i am beating many of you

gimme just one no knockdown mp without ss or dual etc and we will see the spin wall banging guys cry , hell i even think they put in collision avoidance not for the touch drivers sake but to stop the wall bangers from complaining about the slow td cars at start

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 pm
so just to prov.......
...........at start

I don't know if I understand, You claim you changed your username and so you started winning with active touchdrive? Basically you claim there's some sort of conspiracy against your name?
You know the real identification is the ID Player and not the username that you can change it?
But how do you think certain conspiracy theories?