no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:47 am
Motor away is right....its funny that even with 100mbit fiber conn....i am getting poor conn ? and getting kded from nowhere because of it.....server disconnection errors and poor physics spoil everything....now nerfed f2p cars like Icona, Lykan SCG are ruined to race in....awesome gameplay xd....things like this will not led to anything good for sure. oh well.....A8 is still king ...good.
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:06 pm
What's new on this update?
no avatar

KalyanSM

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:39 pm
M._Eric Bryner wrote:
I just played MP and it **** seriously bad. Cannot finish a race without at least getting crashed by others by at least 3 plus times. It is pathetic. It is worse than it was before. I have a faster car than the others, and I am wrecked by others and they are winning the race. This whole change is BS. Still got hackers getting them to wreck others to win. I am not ever going to play MP ever if you do not totally get rid of wrecks in MP. It is not fair racing at all. You should be able to win by speed, and driving skills, not wrecks. This is making your game not worth the time on MP.

Not only is that BS, there is if you are close to finishing career mode, then all is left to play is events and MP, and hardly get to play the game because of this. I have to wait for 10 things to play events, which are used up in just few minutes and wait forever to play again. Who is going to just sit and wait to play again. People have lives besides the game. People are poor too, and just can't fork over money either to play continuesly. This freemium crap is just that, CRAP. Finish career mode and now not get anywhere in the game. Yeah, that is fair.

You wonder why people are hacking the game? That is why. If you can't get anywhere further, then what is left to do? That is not an admittance to it, it is just saying why they would try to do it.

Same feeling here. Stuck at 85% in career and getting 10TC after going through 20 cups in MP!
no avatar

nickthaskater

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:39 pm
So incredibly tired of knockdowns in multiplayer. They are broken. Always have been. 

Get rid of them or simply offer two lobbies: one with and one without. You wil then see which ends up being more popular.
no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:11 am
I like the 2 rooms idea,, and get rid of the BOTS!
no avatar

strifex

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:29 am
This game has become a joke. I was in MP just now and watched a guy drive while his car was on its side, not 2 wheels completely on its side and didnt even slow hime down. Disappeared then respawned farther ahead. I get knocked down multiple times and see some guy crash as I pass hime then he respawsn ahead of me. The poor connection exploit is being used to have cars that can pass rght through other cars. Poor connection my ****, just another exploit.

Where the F are the devs in this. You devs have ruined this game with your inability or lack of concern over policing all the F'ing cheaters!

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:30 am
And just one of my impressions or the current multiplayer season the cars are more resistant? It is more difficult to explode or blow up the others, It looks almost ok.
I believe that it is not fair to remove completely the accidents, even these are part of the game, but cars must not explode at every minimum of contact. For example the model in AsphaltXtreme  is very balanced in the resistance to the violent contact between cars, instead the system used in A8 is not ok, it is too easy to destroy each other, but in that kind of roads it is noted less than in A9 where the paths are very narrow.
no avatar

Sparrowhawk

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:18 pm
This MP season is messed up again. Again with the slipstream combined with knockdowns. I had a race where my car was 500 points ahead of the, but since I had to start at the back I was knocked down a couple of times when trying to pass. I barely caught up 3/4 times and still ended up 6th with 2 point added to my score. I'm kind of ok with knockdowns (rather not have them due to the connection lags a lot of users have), but combined with slipstream it's hell.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:50 pm
Sparrowhawk wrote:

I agree, this new season **** again, It is necessary that GL finds the right measure for these MP championships. I don't understand why MP seasons are less days than many TLE, the MP should be updated after a minimum of 1 month or never like in AX and enter this type of competition in section TLE, of course after finding the best solution for MP so users can to succeed in demonstrating its value without relying on pure luck as it currently happens
no avatar

Sparrowhawk

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:43 pm
Micheles75 wrote:
Sparrowhawk wrote:

I agree, this new season **** again, It is necessary that GL finds the right measure for these MP championships. I don't understand why MP seasons are less days than many TLE, the MP should be updated after a minimum of 1 month or never like in AX and enter this type of competition in section TLE, of course after finding the best solution for MP so users can to succeed in demonstrating its value without relying on pure luck as it currently happens

It's mainly the luck factor I'm **** about here. Without slipstream I ended up Platinum last two seasons. Now I can't get along in Silver. It's not about the racing, but just luck. I thought this was a game, not a lottery.

@Gameloft: I am someone willing to spend real money (I spend insane amounts on A8 until you **** me over on teh first R&D event with bugs), but if money spend on a car doesn't give me anything and **** like this I'm holding by wallet far from this.