no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Well, I came here to see if everyone was as unhappy and dissapointed as me, and yep, they are,, I couldn't even get through 2 races in MP,, it's almoxt impossible to control the cars and KDs , KDs,KDs,, we lost 3 players in our club last season,, now we'll probably lose the rest,, at this rate, the only players gameloft will have left are the cheaters and hackers, and they will have to quit support and trash the game because even thier biggest money players will have quit,,,
  But we all tried to tell you what would make the game more like a racing game and fun Gameloft,, you reap what you sow,,
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 pm
Slipstream is quite stupid, even worse than KD.
Good move GL....

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:25 pm
Caribbeandy wrote:
same here, 17 blueprints lost ... mp was announced to be without knockdowns...

Nah, Gameloft just failed to communicate clearly. What they meant was that one of the upcoming seasons will be knockdown-free, one will be slipstream, and so on. Those seasons don't necessarily have to be the same one.

The folks at Gameloft like to keep us on our toes. You can never rely on anything, because everything, be it car stats or multiplayer rules, is eternally in flux and decided on a whim by someone at Gameloft. That's how they tell you that they own this game, and you're lucky to be allowed to give them some money. :D
no avatar

M._Eric Bryner

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:11 pm
I just played MP and it sucks seriously bad. Cannot finish a race without at least getting crashed by others by at least 3 plus times. It is pathetic. It is worse than it was before. I have a faster car than the others, and I am wrecked by others and they are winning the race. This whole change is BS. Still got hackers getting them to wreck others to win. I am not ever going to play MP ever if you do not totally get rid of wrecks in MP. It is not fair racing at all. You should be able to win by speed, and driving skills, not wrecks. This is making your game not worth the time on MP.

Not only is that BS, there is if you are close to finishing career mode, then all is left to play is events and MP, and hardly get to play the game because of this. I have to wait for 10 things to play events, which are used up in just few minutes and wait forever to play again. Who is going to just sit and wait to play again. People have lives besides the game. People are poor too, and just can't fork over money either to play continuesly. This freemium crap is just that, CRAP. Finish career mode and now not get anywhere in the game. Yeah, that is fair.

You wonder why people are hacking the game? That is why. If you can't get anywhere further, then what is left to do? That is not an admittance to it, it is just saying why they would try to do it.

Micheles75

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:03 pm
The general concept of Slipstream is not entirely negative but not as it is now organised, the air trails are too long and who is in the head is always penalized and with these narrow roads, it's almost impossible not to cause or suffer accidents, it all becomes a random mess of events, nothing has to do with the skill of the players, but everything is left in hand to luck in every single round, it becomes impossible to control the car as we would like so you lose your taste for competition.
I just can't understand why you can t find a game system focused on the ability of the participants, In other racing games you have done discreetly, for example, in AX the MP is ok or almost, in A8 a little less but certainly better than this A9 that can only make us lose patience for feel like trying to play, let alone if we can think about shopping in a situation like this, come on GL you can do better than that! I'm usually a user who spends real money but in this game I haven t spent yet nothing , not 1 €, is it possible you don't ask why? go go go go
no avatar

strifex

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:15 am
This game has become complete rubbish. MP is over-run with cheats so you get KD multiple times per race and you struggle on finishing 10, 20 races to receive 1 useless BP for an already maxxed D class car. It's like the devs are trolling players or something, like it's all a big joke to them. No effort has been put inot cleaning up MP, slipstream is a joke. the devs post about balancing cars but what good is that when an honest player can't even progressin MP because they start a 10 race series in Platinum and then lose 200 points because KD after KD after KD. If you manage to KD one of these loser cheat they respon instantly ahead of you with full nitro and don't even get me stated about the cars that just out of nowhere take flight to pass you but yet you can't get around them ever.

This game is done if the devs don't get a handle on all this garbage fast and turn it around. I have been very patient but I'm about done at this point. There's just no fun in being the only guy in a race who isnt running mods/exploits over and over again! There's no fun in getting rubbish BP for maxxed cars over and over, and that if the ads will actually load instead of getting a connection too low error, an error that has nothing to do with anything on my end! Lately I am burning through all my tokens just to race because ads don't load a lot of the time...what a waste.

Again, RUBBISH is the only word I have to describe the state of things!

Naveenk565

Windows PC

India

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:38 am
chiili063 wrote:
moderator edit- quoted spam deleted, along with previous spam post

Is that your site? Please do not advertise sites like those here. If u provide good info (like guides) about A9 then post them here. We'll see.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:10 pm
Use the report button Naveenk and mark it as spam or advertising.

Motor Away

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:55 am
I doubt that this game lasts beyond the end of 2019.  It's just not fun and tightly constructed in the way of A8. Some of the soft-launchers still insist that they're having a blast and that it's an improvement over all of its predecessor, but that small base of players won't be enough to sustain it.

Oh, and slipstream mode is garbage, by the way.  Thanks for giving all of the soft-launchers, with their 5 and 6-star Fenyrs, the opportunity to charge up their cars at the beginning of the race, then ram you from behind once knockdowns have been enabled. Randomize the starting positions!!!  :x

(By the way, it's been almost exactly 5 years to the day that I started playing A8, so I think I'm a position to evaluate the worth of a game in the Asphalt franchise.)

Schmegma

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:36 am
This thread is so on topic! Lets yell at GL! Aaaaah! GL you ruined my life with your totally personal option to play game!!!! Aaaaah!
IGN-SR Sleepy

223 vehicles A8.
IOS player.
All available in A9.