no avatar

Cccolumbus

Apple (iOS)

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:25 pm
Just found hard way another great improvement GL introduced: after they cut down nitro on Icona I am no longer able to make the time limit for S class + blueprints in the weekend races on touch drive. My time is slower by 2-2.5 sec now and I have a 3850 Icona.  
I am very courious how many players will remain on iOS in 2-3 weeks time when the full extent of GL chicanery is known to  players. We are verifying it in the club each weekend by checking the number of participants in the weekly competition. We are already below 100k. I just wish to see the faces of GL managers when they realise there is almost no one left to be Gamelofted again on the money grabbing stunts they portray as deals in this game.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:54 pm
Just a theory, but they have done this before. Designers need to move on to next project so trash & then ditch current (monetarily) unsuccessful one. They had the opportunity to make this a better game and deliberately chose not to.
||
How many Windows10 programmers does it take to mess up a Windows10 Update?
Only one........................ unfortunately Microsoft has 365 of them! ;)
no avatar

Warren Woellhaf

Windows PC

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:26 am
This sounds good, but according to the "What's new in this version" There are supposed to be no more "rating point drops", and "No knockdowns" in multiplayer races. I am experiencing both. What am I doing wrong. Also the "Slipstream" does not seem to be working.
no avatar

samfisher89

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:46 am
Warren Woellhaf wrote:
This sounds good, but according to the "What's new in this version" There are supposed to be no more "rating point drops", and "No knockdowns" in multiplayer races. I am experiencing both. What am I doing wrong. Also the "Slipstream" does not seem to be working.

Slipstream is in event and has been since the patch.  Rating point drops and no KD are options they can turn on in MP when they want, along with like 20 other rules.  They're not gonna change things mid-season.
no avatar

ganap1978@gmail.com

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:22 am
samfisher89 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:16 pm

They're not gonna change things mid-season.

=================

They did change the ways to earn rep mid season....surprised as to who approves these changes xd
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:29 pm
Sincerely I just lost all enthusiasm I had playing this game after this stupid update.
There is no fun anymore when you see that you've been cheated and you cannot achieve times and goals that were easy before so It's quite frustrating to see that GL just turned your good cars in a piece of s***t.
And to make it worse,  they made ai faster and determined to ruin your race. If it was bad before now It's just fkg stupid.
no avatar

Cccolumbus

Apple (iOS)

Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:56 pm
Well, GL should be certainly happy with their results. In the weekly competition on iOS there are now a bit over 80 k players, down from 96k players last week. The update has been successful!
no avatar

Perinormel1

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:10 am
Give me my money back, Gameshaft.
If you practice doing the exact oposite of what your community wants, then promptly putting your fingers in your ears and hoping they go away. Then expect nothing but unconstructive feedback.
no avatar

tole011

Windows PC

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:19 pm
Lost 17 cards won on DE due to synchronization problem, knockdown in MP is worst than ever... What are you gonna do about it GL? Sahme on you...
no avatar

Caribbeandy

Apple (iOS)

Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:55 pm
tole011 wrote:
Lost 17 cards won on DE due to synchronization problem, knockdown in MP is worst than ever... What are you gonna do about it GL? Sahme on you...

same here, 17 blueprints lost ... mp was announced to be without knockdowns, but instead it'S still with kd, and with unfair car pairings and slipstream option alltogether, only the top players and the ones with manual drive will climb the leaderboard.
That really was a bad execution of an update, gameloft!!! :-(