Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:00 am
Cccolumbus wrote:
I have a name for this update: The trolling continues!

Hehe. Now that Driver X doesn't do their fake press releases anymore, it's a good thing that someone picked up the mantle, and yours is more realistic to boot!

You forgot about one aspect, though: "We look forward to your feedback, which we'll promptly forward to the dev team. (They'll promptly do the opposite of what people request, or as a best case scenario, ignore the feedback, but hey, us community managers will have done our job!)"

They even mentioned feedback in the in-app splash screen. I couldn't help but feel mocked a little.
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:55 am
You guys are all right, GL seems to be working hard in way to make this game suck and make players go away. Well, not all of them, only those who play it for fun as hard-players and youtubers will be pleased not to have all these people in their way, especially TD players...
So if this is what GL wants, so congratulations, you got want you wanted.
no avatar

Naufal Pratama

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:43 pm
Aaa thats why with maxed SRT8 i still feel hard to win cup B event
no avatar

vrspinto

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:08 am
after update i cant win c and b class events with almost maxed dodge and porshe too. im a touchdriver and before this update i have won often easily. bad update.
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Windows PC

USA

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:19 am
the update sucks, not impressed in the slightest way. a whole 3 chapters wow, that players may not even get to play until the next gamble your tokens away event on a car you may not get unless your lucky... then the balancing? wtf did they balance their bifocals, cars still slow up in an unrealistic way on any curve of over about 20 degrees dead center of the asphalt as soon as the nitro runs out. another great feature, taking the rep points from career mode mid season without warning was one of their shadiest tricks ever and will ultimately cause players to leave the game, yeah this update absolutely sucks

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:51 am
They made the Ai as annoying as mp drivers who knock you down and make you crash.  I guess they are striving for realism because now the AI racers can mess up the run near the finish of the race if you're not careful. Especially sucks doing the Trion event were if you want all cards possible for the day you need to do it 20 times at 3 tickets each.
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:54 am
Every update makes things worse. With the first update they reduced the amount of blue tokens (no bi-daily championship anymore).
Now the AI are 5-10 seconds faster in a lap and they are so aggressive, throwing parking cars or other AI in front of you. This reminds me on this horrible August rebalancing under that we Windows users had to suffer a whole month. Now all are suffering.
Many users were complaining about how disturbing the AI are but with this update GL made things even worse.
So much to the phrase 'we are listening to our users'.

TeddySadcat

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:31 am
Devs are definitely listen to us, trust me!

They listened to us and did the exact opposite.
no avatar

dinid

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:12 pm
In Trion TLE, I can't even hit time limit with max Cien. GL screwed this car hard.
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 pm
dinid wrote:
In Trion TLE, I can't even hit time limit with max Cien. GL screwed this car hard.

True, me neither...
They slowed the car but kept the same time to beat.
It was hard before now It's practically impossible.
Coen was a nice car to race with, now seems a piece of junk.