no avatar

Selliott

Apple (iOS)

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:02 pm
Ok, but then change what’s required for club milestones... and don’t introduce changes in the middle of a season..... but most importantly

COMMUNICATE ALL CHANGES

What’s the problem GL? How hard can it be? You don’t need any extra education for that, trust me. Most people with normal social skills can do it

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:39 pm
Selliott wrote:
Ok, but then change what’s required for club milestones... and don’t introduce changes in the middle of a season..... but most importantly

COMMUNICATE ALL CHANGES

What’s the problem GL? How hard can it be? You don’t need any extra education for that, trust me. Most people with normal social skills can do it

It’s not anything new, so I am not surprised. They have been doing the same with A8. There have been many annoying changes, for example, the reduction of the fusion points or champion boxes in mastery being turned into useless bps boxes, just to name 2. They weren’t comunicated. Many people simply lost these boxes.
Vehicles owned: 188/229
Stars: 1800
Helmets: 1135
Licenses: 2442
Latest max proed vehicles: Maserati Alfieri, Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 RR my2017, Volkswagen W12, Audi R8 e-tron Special Edition

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Cccolumbus

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:05 am
I have a name for this update: The trolling continues!

Dear players, we have made some changes to troll you even more, we hope you appreciate our efforts. 
First, we changed the characteristics of half of our cars. To make the things more interesting we did not bother to verify how it impacts the gameplay, so you can be sure to see surprises, in particular in different time trial races. Second, We have also updated the AI model in the game - the AI drivers are even more aggressive and suicidal now.
We will regularly update you on our efforts to make the game even more unpredictable and annoying in the future. But don’t worry, if you are a soft-launcher, your advantage in the game is set to become even greater!

For example, you may see that your fully starred Cien, at 2850 is no longer fit to make the time limit for Trion event in today’s race, even though you made it without difficulty, with a couple of seconds to spare just in the morning before update. Or maybe you should buy a  few import parts now, if you want to compete?
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:35 am
Cccolumbus wrote:
I have a name for this update: The trolling continues!

Dear players, we have made some changes to troll you even more, we hope you appreciate our efforts. 
First, we changed the characteristics of half of our cars. To make the things more interesting we did not bother to verify how it impacts the gameplay, so you can be sure to see surprises, in particular in different time trial races. Second, We have also updated the AI model in the game - the AI drivers are even more aggressive and suicidal now.
We will regularly update you on our efforts to make the game even more unpredictable and annoying in the future. But don’t worry, if you are a soft-launcher, your advantage in the game is set to become even greater!

For example, you may see that your fully starred Cien, at 2850 is no longer fit to make the time limit for Trion event in today’s race, even though you made it without difficulty, with a couple of seconds to spare just in the morning before update. Or maybe you should buy a  few import parts now, if you want to compete?

You nailed it... 👏👏👏
no avatar

vrspinto

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:55 am
the AI are faster now. Its impossible to win class C and B cups with touchdrive even with almost maxed dodge and porsche respectively. I'm givin up after this update

Naveenk565

Windows PC

India

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:57 am
LontruS wrote:
Naveenk565 wrote:
Selliott wrote:
Zero rep points from repeating career races. Is this intentionally or a bug? If intentionally, how do you expect real players to reach higher club milestones now? Use bots?

Yes, from now on you will get 0 rep for playing Career repeatedly. This was done to remove bots and players that are farming illegally. You can get rep until u get all flags of that race. Will be very happy with this. Look for the changes in club rewards too. Also eye MP more for rep farming.  :D

What is illegal farming ?  I dont know how to use bots to play for rep points and i did farm American Auto track 16 with all my cars in there for the club milestone. Now that they removed rep from them i dont see a point of the clubs and milestones. It was close to impossible to reach 3.5 million milestone even when you got to replay race in career for rep points. 

My club is always over 500 000 milestone but under 750 000 in the end of the season.
Now we maybe get 150 000 in 2 weeks season if we are lucky.

You nee rep means play unleash event more and more or even MP gives you maximum rep. Try those two. Also you can play Car Loot if you have extra tickets (not possible always).

There went many discussions against auto players and now GL has taken a good decision by putting an end to Career rep farming which I my view is a good idea because now onwards it may increase MP playing people. 

There might be some changes done to Club rewards too but I heard no official news.
no avatar

Selliott

Apple (iOS)

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:08 am
Why should it stop bot farming? Why can’t bots farm the unleash events?
no avatar

LontruS

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:15 am

I dont like to play MP cause i am touch drive player. It's boring as hell to start on last position always and then get stuck behind  slower moving touch drive players and then get KD to render it game over. Now do you really think with even that slipstream i want to play more MP ? And sorry i have life and have no time to farm hours on end every day to get 2000 rep points per day done. It took me 1 hour before this BS update. As i have basically nothing to play anymore and events usually are to long in time wise i find it more and more appealing to uninstall this game and forget about it. Well i lost over 3 members in my club who made 40 000 points per season. And i uninstalled the game already on my android. Will do it on windows too soon. I dont have much left in this game. I had 94% donw in career that now is 89% but it does not matter cause i cant play these new seasons cause dont have cars anyways.
no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

George Soros and the far left

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:04 am
after this update, I'm totally convinced, GL is being paid big money to make a game that has no other purpose but to totally frustrate and piss people off! Still has the 1 thing in it everyone has begged and pleaded to be removed, KD in MP,, we've asked for the ai to be programmed to race and not attack, but instead you make them even more aggressive,, game is lagging bad now, probably thanks to the new slipstrem effects, feel like I'm playing in slow motion, we have another ui screen to click through now, just 1 more thing to eat up comp resources and slow the game down,,,, Our club when I joined was a top 5 club in the ranks, we have fallen to about 20th, because we have lost players and even our leader doesn't play any more,,, Use to be able to spend 3500 to 4k tokens in limited car events and be guaranteed to unlock the car,, I spent 5k yesterday, should say WASTED! 5k, it was all I had, and still need 2 bp's, and on and on, etc etc, yada yada,, don't worry GL this will probably be my last post here,, it's just a total waste anyways, it's obvious our opinions don't matter,,

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:13 am
Good take your right wing conspiracy 💩 with you. So long.