LontruS

Windows PC

Re: UPDATE 2 REVEAL : BALANCING CHANGES

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:59 pm
Naveenk565 wrote:
Selliott wrote:
Zero rep points from repeating career races. Is this intentionally or a bug? If intentionally, how do you expect real players to reach higher club milestones now? Use bots?

Yes, from now on you will get 0 rep for playing Career repeatedly. This was done to remove bots and players that are farming illegally. You can get rep until u get all flags of that race. Will be very happy with this. Look for the changes in club rewards too. Also eye MP more for rep farming.  :D

What is illegal farming ?  I dont know how to use bots to play for rep points and i did farm American Auto track 16 with all my cars in there for the club milestone. Now that they removed rep from them i dont see a point of the clubs and milestones. It was close to impossible to reach 3.5 million milestone even when you got to replay race in career for rep points. 

My club is always over 500 000 milestone but under 750 000 in the end of the season.
Now we maybe get 150 000 in 2 weeks season if we are lucky.
no avatar

Selliott

Apple (iOS)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:17 pm
Very strange to introduce changes like this in the middle of a season. We were for the first time well on track to reach the 1.5m milestone, which now seems far away. The entire club will be looking for compensation if we don’t reach the Fenyr BPs
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:36 pm
On Daily free packs, you watch the ads but then no rewards, no free packs....
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:41 pm
LontruS wrote:
Naveenk565 wrote:
Selliott wrote:
Zero rep points from repeating career races. Is this intentionally or a bug? If intentionally, how do you expect real players to reach higher club milestones now? Use bots?

Yes, from now on you will get 0 rep for playing Career repeatedly. This was done to remove bots and players that are farming illegally. You can get rep until u get all flags of that race. Will be very happy with this. Look for the changes in club rewards too. Also eye MP more for rep farming.  :D

What is illegal farming ?  I dont know how to use bots to play for rep points and i did farm American Auto track 16 with all my cars in there for the club milestone. Now that they removed rep from them i dont see a point of the clubs and milestones. It was close to impossible to reach 3.5 million milestone even when you got to replay race in career for rep points. 

My club is always over 500 000 milestone but under 750 000 in the end of the season.
Now we maybe get 150 000 in 2 weeks season if we are lucky.

Yup,  this is just stupid changing the rules in the middle of the season...
Even more stupid to eliminate the possibility to farm for rep points and keep milestones as they were....

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:01 pm
If you're screen looks fuzzy disable the AA (anti aliasing) which is enabled now after the update. I game mostly on a 65 in tv hookup to my PC and after the update the game looked horrible. After disabling the games AA It looked much better. And why is the Ai more aggressive in the Trion event now they mess with me almost till the end 360ing like a nervous noob that just reached platinum league and ramming me before the last barrel ramp.
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm
Yes, I also noticed AI are much more aggressive and also seems that the cars bounce much more...

Sodga

Google Play (Android)

Scotland

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:08 pm
Rep was removed to stop bot farming? who even gave a rats arse? So the made an extra 2m credits big deal and sat top of the leaderboards who care lol career rep farming allowed legitimate farming for legitimate clubs to reach high milestones I makes no sense to remove it
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:14 pm
Naveenk565 wrote:
Igor Marinho wrote:
Now the update has been released. Will there be an updated list of the car balancing ??

Here are the link for images posted by ElitelvailoK in Discord.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _Notes.jpg

This is so ridiculous...
So now in the middle of a MP season they decided to improve the Viper ACR performance? Really? 
So people racing with BMW M4 just seat and watch them wining the races?

LontruS

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:18 pm
Ai was aggressive before with there no nitro light speed acceleration with kamikaze attacks.
Now they are even more evil and faster. Expert Race : Rome only 3rd place for me with 3402 rank centenario or 3408 rank icona.

My mouse will find uninstall button for this game quickly if things wont change. I dont see a point to play this game. MP is pure BS and this slipstream wont make it any better. It will make more ways to abuse the slipstream. You know players are smart so they will find a way to glitch and abuse it.

Find a way to detect bot use like hack use and ban these people. Dont spit in the face of legit players who farm there socks off in the career for reputation points. Now what is there left to play in this game for people who dont play MP ? Events that use tickets and take lots of time. Career is always blocked by rank or cars you dont have unlocked.

It took me 4 months to get in 51 rep level. To get in the rep level 100 it will take me now 2 years thanks to the no rep from career replay race. I farmed rep in American auto track 16. As one race win give me only 1000 credit then it's not for credit farming. Credit farming was in events. I bet that thanks to this move GL will lose a lot of players. Well i lost 2 members in my club who made 30-40.000 rep points per season thanks to this no rep in career anymore.

Edit: just lost 3rd club member with over 50 rep level
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:28 pm
You cannot detect botting easily as they look like normal people farming.

In fact there are two solutions to prevent botting:
Remove touchdrive
Remove rep

GL choose to remove rep...