LontruS

Windows PC

Something need to be done to the class events. 5 times you need to waste 2 tickets to a event where chance to get a blueprint you need is something below 10% and 90% of chance to get Vulcan blueprint as a car you max out from daily car loot in few months.

To have higher chance to get better blueprints, then best to hold up on max star the car and sell blueprints for trade tokens so you have better chance to get better cars from the class events ?

Credit should be for the light blue packs 10 000/30 000/60 000 and for class + packs 20 000/50 000/100 000
To have a point to be credits in the packs in the first place.

It's as bad as the KD in MP is

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Another intelligent rant that will be ignored, Gameloft Games are so good that they know that 95% will give up or not complain Much like your car dealer!
||
What do you call a building full of Rock Musicians?
- jail! ;)

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sorry: That sounded like a mini rant. In the world of digital games that's the way she rolls. Want to play Chess? Been around for 2000 years. Want to play Backgamon? Been around for 1800 years. Want to play Monopoly? Been Around for 120 years. Want to play Clue? Been around for 40 years. Want to play Links Golf? Been around for 25 years. Want to play GTR2 (Gameshaft) …. been around 5 years. I think if you have an IQ higher than 100, you get the idea!. Modern games afre like having se.x with hookers. A good time for a short time!  That's my story ... and I'm sticking to it!:))
||
- jail! ;)
no avatar

nickthaskater

Google Play (Android)

I get the feeling that A9 has a memory leak or something similar. I clear my system cache/app cache and the game runs well enough, but the longer I play, the worse the performance gets, to the point where the framerate drops to the equivalent of a slideshow.

When A9 originally released, the performance was fine. It wasn't until it was updated that such major issues cropped up.

A racing game is dependent on maintaining smooth performance. It'd be great if more attention were paid to this rather than a bunch of features that do nothing to address the actual playability of the game.

Running an LG V20 w/ Snapdragon 820 / Adreno 530 with in-game visuals set to "performance" mode (which, I should also say, seems to do nothing for performance relative to "default").

GDrive

Google Play (Android)

I hope the next update has sound and/or music included for the replay video playback after every race. I noticed this after screen recording the replay

Anyway, good job guys on the updates 👍
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

LontruS wrote:
Something need to be done to the class events. 5 times you need to waste 2 tickets to a event where chance to get a blueprint you need is something below 10% and 90% of chance to get Vulcan blueprint as a car you max out from daily car loot in few months.

To have higher chance to get better blueprints, then best to hold up on max star the car and sell blueprints for trade tokens so you have better chance to get better cars from the class events ?

Credit should be for the light blue packs 10 000/30 000/60 000 and for class + packs 20 000/50 000/100 000
To have a point to be credits in the packs in the first place.

It's as bad as the KD in MP is

I fully agree to all that you wrote.
The class A+ packs are a shame, no Laferrari in there, mainly Vulcan, Nismo or ridiculous amount of credits. Why is the Laferrari even listed if its drop rate is something like 5%? GL is fooling us with those class A+ packs.
no avatar

mo3ad

Windows PC

amazing
no avatar

aureozb

Apple (iOS)

Since the last update I can’t play asphalt 9.

Message: this app is currently not available in your country or region.

I’m from Angola

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

aureozb wrote:
Since the last update I can’t play asphalt 9.

Message: this app is currently not available in your country or region.

I’m from Angola

You should also post this in the "Bugs & Technical Issues" Forum.
||
- jail! ;)
no avatar

Kristiyan Kostadinov

Windows PC

Im on cheater board all the time from this update! I cant use hacks. but im still on CB more than 15 days!!? I use 3G internet hotspot from my phone sometimes and often im on low connection. How long will this "no reputation" period last?