no avatar

ESRX_Redemption

Google Play (Android)

For the most part I think that the update was a step in the right direction, but for me (and apparently a lot of others too) a problem is the MP system.

Ever since the disconnect bug was fixed, MP points are very easy to lose and can be very difficult to gain, to the point where a random disconnect, or 1 kd at the beginning of a race or being pushed to the edge can cost >50 points. With the way the points system currently works, having above 1800 MP points and being in a full room with <1650 MP point players, losing that many points is very easy. Even getting third place in a race like that would make you lose points. It's the main reason why people now might only go in with only their best car and nothing else

So my suggestion is a change in the calculations of points loss/gain. Capping the amount of MP points lost in one race to like 25, not matching people with such a large difference in MP points and generally reducing the amount of points lost, so that a few bad races or rooms of aggressive drivers doesn't set you back 200+ points in a matter of minutes

haffulawl

Apple (iOS)

Alot of what I think has already been said. The rewards system is a very positive change, the charges for multiplayer is horrible though except that touch drive is nerfed, skill should always be awarded. KD and points system could use a rework, however it SAS truly great to see an update being released.
Check out my Asphalt 9 racing clips!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfAqM0jWZflSoDNGBwXPfQ

Kameh

Google Play (Android)

I`m not sure if this counts as feedback towards the update, but i hope it is heard nonetheless.
In the Autumn multiplayer season, all races have 2 laps. While most players would scoff at it and be irritated that races are longer, i find this as an amazing fix to an issue that frustrated players greatly. You used to get knocked out once (especially after half of race) and you were basically guaranteed last or second to last place. Having a little extra time now gives you the chance to catch up and if your skill and car are up to it, you can recover a lot.
I`m not sure if this was intended, but i see it as being of great help.
no avatar

bobbysp

Google Play (Android)

about 2 laps multiplayer, I think that gl can add the option for players to vote location and number of laps like happens on asphalt xtreme. I think 2 laps more fair ( players kd can catch up) but I still prefer short 1 lap races.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

How do I post  a New Topic in the forum? Clicked on New Topic under Discussions. I  wanted to post to Discussions to ask a question about how to race earlier races (San Fran, Himalayas). Said I could not post post there. Now New Topic doesnt appear anywhere. Commented here about this because I could. Newbie needs Help please!

haffulawl

Apple (iOS)

Concerning each race having 2 laps:

It is a somewhat working fix to the out of control KD carnage last season however higher rankad cars gain even more advantage as the amount of laps increase. This is fine as long as you are prepared not to be able to place high up in multiplayer but it bothers me. I really like this game because it’s not impossible to get a good rating without spending tons of money however it feels like this game slowly is deviating from the feeling I had in the beginning.
Check out my Asphalt 9 racing clips!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRfAqM0jWZflSoDNGBwXPfQ

no avatar

The Rocky

Windows PC

Captain Nemo74 wrote:
How do I post  a New Topic in the forum? Clicked on New Topic under Discussions. I  wanted to post to Discussions to ask a question about how to race earlier races (San Fran, Himalayas). Said I could not post post there. Now New Topic doesnt appear anywhere. Commented here about this because I could. Newbie needs Help please!

first you have to reply in few post then it unlock new post.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.
no avatar

Saniok

Google Play (Android)

Has anyone figured out, why some MP top-ranked players can DC without losing any rating, while others always lose, when they DC. How to DC safely?

Earlier it was not good to be able exploit rating, but now it is even worse, because top players exploiting it, while others even can not.

GDrive

Google Play (Android)

I'm not sure if I'm missing this feature, but I dont see an option to 'share on facebook' after any race?