Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Thank you all for the feedback given up to this point. Much appreciated and keep it coming. :)

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

vignesh iyer

Google Play (Android)

To put it in a very light way, its one of the shittiest update in the entire ashphalt universe and that is to put in a light way.
The amount of nerfing touchdrive have been subject to is laughable.
The update read that all the updates are done on advice of players? Did u mean manual control crybabies advice? 
The only car i needed was vulcan to make it to 1850-1900 and this so called manual controllers couldnt even touch me. 
Now nerfing the touchdrive by 200% and givving 100% imorovement to manual is what the team has come up with. Still legend is easy. 
But the fun is gone. 
Adios ashphalt, havent seen a worst update.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

A bit overdone vignesh and only ure thinkin. I must say there is good in the update but the nervig and slowdown bevor curves on Vulkan and Dodge challenger are weird.
Also the AI is too aggressiv. Now is it the easy to play MP compared to AI races against the computer.
Normally the other way is better...

AlaskaGrown

Google Play (Android)

Is there a possibility of being able to find and invite members to a club in a more convenient way?

TeddySadcat

Google Play (Android)

Please, is there ANY feedback on cornering speed loss?!

My Vulcan feels terribly slow now around corners without drifting, but controlled tests with my friends say otherwise. Despite that, I can feel it in my gut that there's an overall slowdown for every car when you simply turn around corners. What is going on?

I made a thread detailing this with the Grand Sport, a car famed for NOT losing speed at corners.
Read here: viewtopic.php?f=2328&t=656511

Controlled tests:
https://streamable.com/jggua
https://streamable.com/0l90i
no avatar

notmeagain111

Google Play (Android)

Hey just some additional feedback regarding the new update.
i noticed that the A.I. in credit races in daily events is too aggressive. It's like they're all teaming up to not let you finish in time. I guess it would be better if it's just the player trying to beat the time rather than doing it with crazy racers
no avatar

Tan Yang Yang

Google Play (Android)

sorry before, can i transfer my asphalt data from android to IOS.
just want to transfer, not sync both
no avatar

nickthaskater

Google Play (Android)

After playing for a few days post update on my LG V20 and Shield TV, there are definite performance issues. A9 was never the smoothest game on Android, but it can become literally unplayable now with framedrops turning gameplay into a slide show even on a Snapdragon 820 and Tegra X1 on performance mode and default.

Pre update it dropped here and there, but never to this extent.

Network connectivity also continues to be abysmal, even on my ethernet connected Shield TV.

Igor Polski

Veteran

Windows PC

I know this has been said before but please make the AI drive like race cars. As it is now, the game should be called "Asphalt 9: Demolition".
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

Trion event has been left out, we had Rezvani - Cien - VLF and now Cien again. I hoped such things would be fixed by the update.