no avatar

Will Alfaro

Windows PC

Is the car selection in MP going to be added too or cycled? No way of achieveing the dual tones on cars not listed. Where this is a superficial aspect I like custom colors but now when I get the cars stared up there is no way of getting dual tone.

atomariel

Google Play (Android)

Will Alfaro wrote:
Is the car selection in MP going to be added too or cycled? No way of achieveing the dual tones on cars not listed. Where this is a superficial aspect I like custom colors but now when I get the cars stared up there is no way of getting dual tone.

Open choice seasons like the previous are getting more and more cars added to them, for example the last one had the Fenyr and Trion in it, which is certainly the first time I've seen those be allowed. Similarly, previous countdown cars, like the NSX, Aventador, etc., were available in most seasons following the season dedicated to them.
Current season is a countdown car season, so car choice is limited.
no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

After playing for a while...
Did the "let's use Windows players as a lab rat, trash physics in A9" got sneaked into this 1.0.3? It seems like it did. Speed losses, bad acceleration, no power of nitro. But this time drifting gives more nitro.
no avatar

rdjt

Apple (iOS)

Dear Gameloft studio, make a normal network game, now everything is very bad, players reaching the legendary league just stop playing to stay in it and online will be extremely small. The best option is the first 10 seconds without knockdown, leave only a sandwich knockdown, a knockdown when falling onto the roof, and can be from shokwave. Just -48 points for leave the game is a very bad decision. Do as it was in the A8, for example -5 for the first leave, -10 for the second and -15 for the third maximum.
no avatar

JustFake23

Windows PC

Daily events: seems like some of them costs 3 tickets instead 2 (as it was before the update), f.e. weekend Open class cup  - Negative.
MP races: jammed in errors fuel now returns - Positive, should be done long ago, obvious problem.
MP races: new-made car selection is TOO limited (only 2 cars in platinum and legend ranks) - Very Negative.
MP races: disbalanced car choise -  simple Silver league starts with B-class car (911 Porshe), Gold league - AM Vulcan. In couple with previous point, most of races here takes place on maxed cars (top players), and almost every race is a mess (you can't win unless you fully upgrade your car) - Very Negative.
MP races overall: takedowns are so random, even 360's and in first 10-15 sec of race. No official description of TD rules in MP - Lack
Daily goals: simple, motivating - Positive.
Main menu interface: 6 tabs instead of 4 in prev. version, design is acceptable, but i liked previous more -Neutral
Club race: nice feature for practice and earn something - Positive
_______
Summary: Playable, except MP.
no avatar

Egomaster

Apple (iOS)

One of "hidden" change of the new update is the removal of the old Championship and the introduction of a new Weekly Competition

While i like the formula of a weekly tournament, because I can play it at my pace, the rewards are really bad compared to the old championship.

The old Championship lasted 2 days, gave you 40 tokens as solo rewards and 90 tokens if you reached to 5%. So it's a total of 65 daily / 455 weekly
The new Weekly Competition doesn't give you any solo rewards and gives you only 100 tokens if you reach 5% (200 if you reach 1%), so 355 tokens less.

Even if you obtain every daily goals every day (280 tokens weekly), you will have 75 tokens less.

Tbh, weekly competition gives you other rewards, but they are trash: credits (that can be farmed easily) and uncommon import parts (the worst reward ever).

So please increase the token rewards or, at least, give better rewards than credits and uncommon parts (for example: desidered bp or epic parts)

mhamedo

MC5 Snapping Turtle

Google Play (Android)

Egomaster wrote:
One of "hidden" change of the new update is the removal of the old Championship and the introduction of a new Weekly Competition

While i like the formula of a weekly tournament, because I can play it at my pace, the rewards are really bad compared to the old championship.

The old Championship lasted 2 days, gave you 40 tokens as solo rewards and 90 tokens if you reached to 5%. So it's a total of 65 daily / 455 weekly
The new Weekly Competition doesn't give you any solo rewards and gives you only 100 tokens if you reach 5% (200 if you reach 1%), so 355 tokens less.

Even if you obtain every daily goals every day (280 tokens weekly), you will have 75 tokens less.

Tbh, weekly competition gives you other rewards, but they are trash: credits (that can be farmed easily) and uncommon import parts (the worst reward ever).

So please increase the token rewards or, at least, give better rewards than credits and uncommon parts (for example: desidered bp or epic parts)

Add the weekly competition token rewards to that 280 of the daily goals and voila !! The 75 token difference just vanished ......

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Ja milestone kann ich gut verstehen, mir geht das unfaire 360°drehen, sogar beim nebeneinander herfahren, mächtig auf den Arsch.
Sorry für das Wort.
Hatte gestern 2 so Kollegen gefilmt, als sie das taten.
Die Rache kommt meist gleich dannach. Hab es auch so noch auf den 1.Platz geschafft, trotz Totalschaden .. 🤣

Er wurde auch zerstört während der Fahrt, und kam deswegen nur als 4 oder so ins Ziel..  😂😂😂

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

@JustFake23,
3 tickets 🎟 in Daily events were there before the update had been...
no avatar

hamizu

Apple (iOS)

Can you just reduce some advertisement ok?
I just want to play the game. Not to see the advertisement all day.

set the all cars ad reduce rate as 50% is ok!

please!