no avatar

tekkneke

Apple (iOS)

I agree with the many others complaining about graphics. I am on iOS and the graphics look like garbage now. It looks like someone ran the textures and image assets through a bad compression algorithm. 

Please address this, it looks like crap on devices with bigger screens, like tablets, and the game ran extremely smooth before, so it wasn’t an improvement in any way. 

Examples below:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asphalt9/comments/9lnvnb/lower_quality_image_assets_in_update/

TeddySadcat

Google Play (Android)

Sorry for creating a new post but I guess if you want to read in detail, look at viewtopic.php?f=2322&t=656415

tl;dr, Vulcan seems to got nerfed hard, had a tuff time in MP and even after upgrading it's still slower than pre-update Vulcan, video is https://youtu.be/rUjrKkba-WI demonstrating the case.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

TatKulKid wrote:
Game does not launch its stuck at "A problem occurred and the download could not be completed. Do you want to restart the download?" Pressing "Yes" takes to same screen, "No" causes app crash.

I think there are problems with 845 CPU or Android 9, u must for sure wait for a fix to it, imho'st.
no avatar

Siddhchakra

Google Play (Android)

Hello,In manual steer, when I go for customization either of the setting related to mirror is not getting reflected. It always stays on but not showing a mirror while playing.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

I like the update so far, but some things change in lighting that I don't like eg the blurred reflection in the background in garage screen.

They occur in a not naturally way for my eyes...cuz they produced by some background textures, and only showed up in some spots/angles on the car.

And why so many new obstacles on a race track? That is weird also? Like parking cars transporters etc...
I know they are some eyecatcher when crushed into, but on a race track this is not naturly given...
no avatar

Selantine

Google Play (Android)

Give access to all cars in multiplayer simply, thank you !
The new restrictions on the choice of cars are really not interesting

atomariel

Google Play (Android)

Selantine wrote:
Give access to all cars in multiplayer simply, thank you !
The new restrictions on the choice of cars are really not interesting

A car choice like this allows more people to be competitive in MP. In a free choice season you pretty much need an Icona, Lykan, Fenyr, or anything that can rival them, like a highly ranked SCG or P1, to get to the top, and with that simply reaching Legend is already more difficult with a lot of people having decently ranked Iconas by now. In this season, you're already quite competitive with a maxed Vulcan or a Centenario, both of which are easy to get, and easy to max out on stars. I'm currently in 4th using those 2. Later on in the season, a 2-3* Vulcan alone can get you legend. Same for a 2-3* Ford GT, or 1* LaFerrari.
Simply put, the way this season is set up allows for more people to be competitive, making it infact more interesting, I'd say.

Besides, it's the Egoista season, it has to be the fastest car, so they kind of can't allow cars like the Icona, Lykan and Fenyr, as those would just destroy the Egoista, and thus any incentive to maybe get the Egoista is just gone because why would you use the Egoista, when those 3 are way better?

Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

I like club races.

I don't like the fact that car characteristics keep changing. I know Gameloft has always said they'd do this, and I know some people like it. But I don't. The moving goalposts turn trying to invest in the right cars into a fool's errand. Gameloft might as well randomly remove upgrades I have already applied. (Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure, but they might have actually done that in the Vulcan's case.)
Asphalt 9 club: Birdland (#855e) — beginners welcome!
no avatar

Selantine

Google Play (Android)

atomariel
SélantineDonnez simplement accès à toutes les voitures en multijoueur, merci!
Les nouvelles restrictions sur le choix des voitures ne sont vraiment pas intéressantes

Un tel choix de voiture permet à plus de personnes d’être compétitives dans la catégorie des députés. En saison libre, vous avez quasiment besoin d'un Icona, d'un Lykan, d'un Fenyr ou de tout ce qui peut rivaliser avec eux, comme un SCG ou un P1 très bien classé, pour atteindre le sommet, et atteindre simplement Legend est déjà plus difficile avec beaucoup des gens ayant décemment classé Iconas maintenant. En cette saison, vous êtes déjà assez compétitif avec un Vulcan ou un Centenario au maximum, qui sont tous deux faciles à obtenir et faciles à exploiter au maximum en étoiles. Je suis actuellement 4ème avec ces 2. Plus tard dans la saison, un Vulcan 2-3 * seul peut vous rendre légende. Idem pour une Ford GT 2-3 * ou 1Ferrari.
En termes simples, la façon dont cette saison est organisée permet à plus de gens d'être compétitifs, ce qui en fait une chose plus intéressante, dirais-je.

De plus, c'est la saison Egoista, il doit s'agir de la voiture la plus rapide. Ils ne peuvent donc en aucun cas autoriser des voitures comme Icona, Lykan et Fenyr, car elles détruiraient simplement l'Egoista. Par conséquent, tout incitatif à obtenir l'Egoista est tout simplement parti car pourquoi utiliseriez-vous l'Egoista, alors que ces 3 sont bien meilleurs?

Thank you, I did not see it like that, my Vulcan is 1 *: p

atomariel

Google Play (Android)

Running Bird wrote:
I like club races.

I don't like the fact that car characteristics keep changing. I know Gameloft has always said they'd do this, and I know some people like it. But I don't. The moving goalposts turn trying to invest in the right cars into a fool's errand. Gameloft might as well randomly remove upgrades I have already applied. (Come to think of it, I'm not exactly sure, but they might have actually done that in the Vulcan's case.)

The Vulcan was changed from requiring 2 Epic 4 Rare on top speed and nitro, to 1 Epic 5 Rare, allowing for a higher rank to be reached with the 2 Epic imports you get from career, upping the to my knowledge current max Vulcan rank from 2,944 to, I'd assume, 2,966. Mine's 2,964 but different Epic part usage got you 2,944 beforehand and mine was 2,942. I'd imagine unless you had 2 Epics in top speed or nitro, you simply were able to add one more rare, rather than having one get removed.