no avatar

quailstorm

Veteran

Windows PC

nickthaskater wrote:
I can't believe you actually removed tilt steering from the game control options.

Most users still have tilt, I have it too on my phone.
If you are using a keyboard cover, an emulator, or an android laptop, you might not have tilt.
no avatar

GTX5000HP

Apple (iOS)

Fix touch drive gameloft back to what it is ur in house game testers failed u.
no avatar

r ag

Apple (iOS)

pantau wrote:
And here is another thing that should be fixed:
The Icona Vulcano is much bouncier now and has worse handling. Yesterday the car crashed twice after doing barrel rolls although I always did proper take offs.
I don't mind that Rezvani and Nissan GT-R bounce but the Icona is my strongest and thus a very important car in MP.

I agree wholeheartedly with this. No use for Icona right now as it gets owned by Aston Vulcan on most tracks. Since the update TD experience became even more idiotic than it was at launch day.
no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

The Devs are heading in the right direction when it comes to TD, I like that the cars don't immediatly merge to the center at the start, and moving right or left to avoid or to pass cars is cool, only things I see that need some tweaking is the car will sometimes move to far to the right or left to stay away from the car next to it, running you into the grass or onto the sidewalks or into parked traffic,, so that needs tweaking for sure,, need to adjust it's bouderies,, this also causes it to miss nitro bottles at times,,
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

After the update graphics are quite worse and on MP seems I am playing using an old 48k modem...
This update was supposed to make the game better but it made the game even worse...
no avatar

notmeagain111

Google Play (Android)

This is my first post.
First of all thanks for the awesome game I've been enjoying since last year (i started on asphalt 8)
The reason I'm here is to ask if anyone else is annoyed about that smudge on nitro bottles (Android) ?
no avatar

Mario Afonso

Google Play (Android)

After the update the game slows your car if you're using TD. It's barely impossible to catch up with the rest of the cars even if they are not as good as yours
no avatar

nickthaskater

Google Play (Android)

quailstorm wrote:
nickthaskater wrote:
I can't believe you actually removed tilt steering from the game control options.

Most users still have tilt, I have it too on my phone.
If you are using a keyboard cover, an emulator, or an android laptop, you might not have tilt.

Weird. It's back now. After updating and even still after reinstalling, there was no tilt option in the control menu, only touch and tap. Now, this morning, tilt is back in the control options menu.

I'm using an LG V20 phone. No accessories or anything else. Nothing changed about the phone between the original issue and now.

*shrug* 

At least it's back.
no avatar

Waseem Rahim

Google Play (Android)

Excellent update. Club races are the best. I enjoy everything with the update except multi-player. It lags alot and multi-player has become very difficult. Don't ever get rid of touch controls. Whoever I spoke to said they love it. Not everyone is hardcore gamers. Some just want to pass time and have fun. Keep up the good work.
no avatar

Selantine

Google Play (Android)

t is normal that in MP, we have almost no choice of car by category, what interest to unlock cars?