Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Hello all, 

First off, many, many thanks for each and every one of you for sticking around, for your help and support and being a part of this grand journey in making Asphalt 9: Legends a better game and an awesome experience.^ ^  We made it to Update 1! Woohoo!  :P

Here are links to the latest info about the update from the News section: 
Patch notes:
viewtopic.php?f=2318&t=656179
General What's New info:
viewtopic.php?f=2318&t=655895

So, please let us know what you think about the update, do you like it, do you hate it? Go ahead and rate it. ^ ^ 

Cheers,
Andrei

Coolsy101

Apple (iOS)

- Been waiting for the customisable controls for manual, absolutely love it. Just gotta get used to it now (no idea which camera angle would be best, disabling knockdown camera makes a big difference)
- Club Races are cool, but it would be nice to have a solo practice mode too
- Daily Goals is certainly a good addition. Makes me curious as to what BPs will be available in future
- Haven’t unlocked the Lotus yet, can’t wait to drive it
- Some TLE time requirements could be made easier by a second or so (mainly the Exclusive Event TLEs), but that’s probably the noob manual driving talking
no avatar

Fii Nami

Google Play (Android)

dont even have the update yet on Androis but love it already!

LontruS

Windows PC

Remove Vulcan from the A class pack in A class Cup. We have Vulcan for daily car loot why have it in there too ?
Would be nice if all Daily Car Loot cars would be removed from Packs.

I have not yet played MP with the new update, but seems like from reading other sites comments about it with touch drive i really dont even want to play it. Seems like touch drive got even more nerfed in there. Wont take ramps if someone is close and wont take even nitro bottles.

But well mostly why i dont play MP is cause i am fed up of starting only from last position or between 5 to 8 spots. This MP Rank system for position need to be change. I cant control where i land in multiplayer that i get opponents that have lower rank. I even had opponents that had Lancer and had better position in start then i had. It's bad enough i need to start from the rear of the pack i get stuck behind slower moving cars with touch drive and mostly end up 4th place in the end and still dont get better starting position. And well reward pacs for flags are just spit in the face with the trade tokens for blueprints.

And make something to touch drivers times if you can play events with touch drive then your cars need to beat every time set in there with touch drive and it cant be impossible to do when you have maxed car.

And dont come to me with a bss talk that learn manual. I learn how to unistall the game quicker and then you have one less person who will watch your ads and give feedback.

atomariel

Google Play (Android)

Coolsy101 wrote:
- Some TLE time requirements could be made easier by a second or so (mainly the Exclusive Event TLEs), but that’s probably the noob manual driving talking

I've noticed this in the Cien event.. I've been doing it with my 2* Pininfarina. First day, Rome, Capital of the World I believe? Beat 1:16 to get the + pack. Tough time for the 2*. I can get it sometimes, but usually my best time ends up being a 1:16.xxx. Fine, 3* and I can get it consistently. Not a big deal. Next day, San Francisco, Streets of San Francisco and a time of 1:18 I believe it was? Easy enough for the 2*, I end up getting around 1:16 usually here aswell. 1* would be in same situation as the 2* in Rome. Now, day 3. This one is weird. 1:02 on Shanghai, Shen City. Easily done in the 1*, 2* goes 58.xxx on a good run. And then there's today, Cairo Nile River. 1:26. This is again like the first day. I usually end with a 1:26.xxx as best time here. Either the Rome and Cairo times are too difficult, or the San Francisco and Shanghai times are too easy, but the 2* Pininfarina is weirdly inconsistent in getting these goals. I've noticed the same on one of the Trion days. Shanghai, Pearl of the Orient. The Rezvani goal requires a considerably higher leveled Rezvani, than Cien or VLF. In the Cien and VLF I can get both goals in them tuned up to 1* level. Rezvani needs at least a 3-4* upgrade level on top speed, from my experience.

It's not that my driving is bad, hell I'm sitting at 1,995 in multiplayer right now, these goals are infact a little inconsistent in difficulty on some tracks.
no avatar

Frenzal

Apple (iOS)

=12ptTouch drive is now trying way too hard to avoid other cars. As one other player described it “like magnets repelling”. This ends up with your car hugging the wall or in the dirt which reduces your speed. In other situations it will make you completely miss ramps or nitros even when another car isn’t in the vicinity. This makes it a lot more unpredictable and feels as though you have less control over the car and generally harder to control. 

Before the update I was sitting in legend as I have for the past few seasons and now post update I’m struggling to make it into the top 1/2 of races and have fallen down almost to gold. 

the good parts of the update are the skipping of trade coin screens and new daily rewards.

exzo

Google Play (Android)

Game is broken on Android atm. Many people are experiencing issues with graphics & their game textures are broken. It looks absolutely unplayable. For me game works properly, though I experience lags and freezes during the gameplay, which was not the case before the update. Also people are experiencing lags on top devices like Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and other. It looks like some configuration part responsible for graphics doesn't work, since game looks more or less the same now on all devices, no matter what their CPU and GPU are.

CliveOfIndia

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Since the update the game has crashed twice on the claim prizes screen after the race just before it gets to the open the car pack animation, therefore I've not got any prizes.

This is on Windows platform.
-237/237 - Owned
-231/231 - Maxed
-63/228 - Pro'd
-Missing but unavailable: 2015 GTA Spano (lol, like I'm going to spend £5k on that); Lamborghini Centanario (stupidly priced with no free upgrades in R&D, and TOUs, forget it)
no avatar

GumballDarwin75

Windows PC

Mexico

I have a question

Why Dipping Down, Cliffhanger and Urban Blaze missing in Club Race?

What about add new Rush Minute in Club Race?

Why Customization Colors few missing in Nissan, Aston Martin, Ferrari and Lamborghini?

Would like Add Custom Roof Change/Removal like Z4, Elise Sprint 220, Beast X, Corvette GS, 918 Spyder and Regera? (Ferrari J50 has no roof)
no avatar

Jareau Davies

Apple (iOS)

As @Frenzal pointed out, I too have been having issues since the last update with touch drive (specifically in multiplayer). Although it’s not exacly like “magnets repelling” but more like the car doesn’t reposition itself on the road properly. Don’t get me wrong, this is much better I can finally get ahead of someone in multiplayer. It’s just the repositioning of the car that’s annoying since it actually slows you down most of the time.