no avatar

Krin

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned on Asphalt 9 for no reason

Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 am
you banned my account on 18/12 for 7 days for no reason. I have sent you many messages and you have not yet sent me any evidence showing my inappropriate behavior as you mentioned in the reasons you blocked me. If it is illegal for me to pay for the game to buy new cars to tell me to stop. The account is still blocked and it has been 7 days. you are incredible.
no avatar

graeme8

Windows PC

Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:01 pm
your not alone Krin , seems to be across the board bans , no explanation , just a generic reply from cc , poor to say the least

selcukgoktekin

Google Play (Android)

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:33 am
Olur öyle şeyler
şikayet edince 1 haftada, bekleyince 7 günde çözülüyor
no avatar

Krin

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:00 pm
wtf happen with you guys???? I played 2 times in the multyplayer with the car you give and immediately ban me the account again. I pay for the game and it's the second time you did it. say you put a ban on cheats. where's the video or the elements that show I have cheats ??? who pays for the game means he has cheats ???
no avatar

alfikrirhmnda

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:35 pm
my account suddenly banned for no reason too, im already send report to CC GL 10 times or more but from 10 only 1 has reply by CC GL. Please see my posting and response my problem. im so much spent time in this game and my progress so high. I hope u guys response my problems as soon as possibly. im so dissapointed :(

SN00XX15

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:38 pm
hello everyone .... I've been another player banned without any cause of asphalt 9 .. my ban was caused according to the game by use of hacks ... something I've never used ... was banned for 7 days (30 / 12/2019) - (05/01/2020) please I need help regarding this since the game states that I have used hacks but it is not like that ... I am afraid of losing all my progress since the game says that it would be my punishment, an account reset ... I hope prompt help ... I already sent emails to the customer service center and they don't answer me ... my player id is "f6319d1" and my custom care tickets are "19494165 "and" 19495165 "

SN00XX15

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 pm
hello everyone .... I've been another player banned without any cause of asphalt 9 .. my ban was caused according to the game by use of hacks ... something I've never used ... was banned for 7 days (30 / 12/2019) - (05/01/2020) please I need help regarding this since the game states that I have used hacks but it is not like that ... I am afraid of losing all my progress since the game says that it would be my punishment, an account reset ... I hope prompt help ... I already sent emails to the customer service center and they don't answer me ... my player id is "f6319d1" and my custom care tickets are "19494165 "and" 19495165 "
no avatar

anasphaltuser

Google Play (Android)

Thu May 28, 2020 3:42 pm
I was just entered asphalt 9 somedays back. And after a 3 days i got a messade from gameloft while i opened asphalt 9 that asphalt found something rare in my account. After i unlocked lamborghini asterion after a heavy work my account got banned.  I didnt made anything against the law. I just installed asphalt from **** pure and runs it in primeOS. I dont know that it will cause a bann. i deleted asphalt and downloaded it from playstore. i deleted the data and reinstalled from the server of asphalt itself. Will asphalt give me back that account. I didnt made anything wrong. I hope you can understand my feeling.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu May 28, 2020 10:24 pm
anasphaltuser … sorry man but you made the mistake of downloading an unofficial version of Asphalt 9 Legends from somewhere else besides Google Play Store and/or Microsoft store ….Now it will be up to GL and if you contact CC and plead your case ...they might just ban you for a short time …
no avatar

suryadevkbm

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:21 pm
Hi team,
Please help me, I am banned for very long time without no reason..I tried to contact the customer care. But no luck. Please check.