no avatar

Dekill93

Google Play (Android)

Re: Banned on Asphalt 9 for no reason

Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:52 pm
I bann on january, i bann for no reason, after bann till now im on CB, cant play MP and give rep club.. i contact CS he said im on test mode and he said im just play continiously, but he not telling me when test mode end.. almost 2 month i on cb,, please help me... My id 764020
no avatar

Arjun Chahar

Google Play (Android)

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm
SAME IS HAPPENING TO ME....today i got unbanned and Don't know when i will come out of CHEATER BOARD....can u tell me how u contacted CS? Thank you.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:10 am
Unfortunately, for the mistakenly banned, hackers are going to complain here too! Why not …. right?
||
GAMELOFT'S MOTTO: "Buy or cry or die .......... the choice is yours!" ;)
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:08 am
Captain Nemo74 wrote:
Unfortunately, for the mistakenly banned, hackers are going to complain here too! Why not …. right?

That might be the case but why can't they distinguish between fair players and hackers?
They don't even try to do so.
no avatar

MysteryDev

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:33 am
I also have a question I was banned for 7 days because I used limited nitro  not on multiplayer never did because it’s really not  fair so I only did on career because I needed to past most of them, my progress was reset which I don’t really care about since I was just happy that asphalt 9 didn’t permanently ban me anyway I have a question when playing multiplayer I was racing the same player every time, my question is does this have to do something with me being banned? I feel like I messed up my whole game and it’s kinda my fault for it. I won’t be using hacks anymore it’s not worth it
no avatar

strifex

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:41 pm
kinda my fault for it.

No kinda about it. It's 100% your fault. It doesnt matter whether it wa in LIve MP or not. You used a hack/exploit which is not part of the game provided by the developer and expressly forbidden in whatever Terms and Conditions you agree to when you start to play.

You are lucky they don't actually deal with cheaters the way they should, 0 tolernce, permanent lifetime ban!

I like how you mentioned you "needed to past most of them" as justification for cheating. Part of the instant gratification, no work required generation I guess, lol...Next time you'll rationalize that cheating in LIve MP is ok because, well because of whatever your spolied, entitled brain comes up with to rationalize/justify it...

Here's some advice. Play fair, be honest. Work hard, take your vitamins and say your prayers. Words to live by!
no avatar

BIGMATCH

Google Play (Android)

This is ridiculous. I want my money back. Never cheated ever yet I'm being banned for nothing, based on nothing. Gameloft, what the hell are u guys on. You must have no clue what you're doing. Review my account and show me where or what I've done wrong. I've tried so many times in many forms to report people cheating and here we are, being banned for nothing while your game is is still riddled with children who are outsmarting you. I've spent a good amount of money on your game and I want it back. It's clear you guys are crooks or even worse, you have no clue

Kameh

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:21 am
My GF got one of these bans, and i know for a fact that she didn`t do anything wrong. She doesn`t pull out times that would be suspect, nothing offensive (name/chat/club/anything), downloaded the client in august and did nothing to modify the app in that time. Literally zero things done wrong. Obviously she got mad (considering all the cheaters) and has quit the game. I`ll probably do the same thing, since this is just getting out of hand.
(And as a small side note, i`ve grown so sick of their 50-75 token compensation. Can`t imagine more of a joke. In most cases, with 750 tokens, you get 3 blueprints that you care for. So i`d have to wait for GL to **** me over 10 times before opening a pack bundle ? Make that 100 to 170 ****`ups on their part for me to unlock one of the cars they`re releasing now`a`days. No thanks, i rather just shame them, and they can keep their pathetic insignificant compensations).

One more important mention. I used to think that people that were claiming that got banned wrongfully just didn`t want to admit doing anything "wrong". Or they just didn`t realize it. It's what most of you believe when you see this thread and the posts in it. But i got the chance to see it's all true. Many more innocent people getting banned than actual guilty ones. Believe it, peeps, you might be next.
no avatar

Trash monster

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:03 pm
i was just recently banned about 10 minutes ago for no reason. I was told to go to the forums and here I am. Only reason I would have been banned is for having an inappropriate name but I don’t see why that warrants a permanent ban instead of a simple name change.

My name was : “Daddy ****”
Edit: I guess ”sc hlong” is a bad name because it is censored lol

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Banned on Asphalt 9 for no reason

Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:59 am
You can contact Customer Care so they can double check your account, Legend 🙂