no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Banned on Asphalt 9 for no reason

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:38 am
Hey guys : I have got banned for no reason on asphalt 9 and I have tried to reach you people through gameloft support page and registered a complaint and got a ticket ID which I have shared with you as per your instructions. It's been five days and have got no replies from you people yet. Let me know what can be done.

Ticket ID is: 16638124

Details are as follows:
Re: [Gameloft Customer Care - Web] [Asphalt 9] [Microsoft Windows] [Bans/Cheater/Other Question] [Banned Account]
Customer Information:
Entry ID 107483290
Name Jelcin WIlfred
E-mail wilfredjelcin@outlook.com
Language English
Country India
Platform Windows
Manufacturer Microsoft
Model Windows
Game Asphalt 9
Description For no reasons I have been banned from playing the game. I have done nothing wrong. I do't know why it happened. Seriously disappointing to see such things.

I was told that a representative will be reaching me asap. But none reached me nor even mailed me. Let me know what can I do?
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Banned on Asphalt 9 for no reason

Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:23 am
On the other hand they don't ban cheaters who use shockwave for the whole race - totally wrong. GL CC use automated replies too often and don't read our messages in detail.
no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:29 am
pantau wrote:
On the other hand they don't ban cheaters who use shockwave for the whole race - totally wrong. GL CC use automated replies too often and don't read our messages in detail.

Exactly...that's what makes it even more frustrating. I don't know if I will b getting my progress back. This seems to be completely cheating by gameloft. Hate these people forever. They aren't leaving a single reply. Banned means banned forever no reason as of what's the reason.
no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:47 am
I hope you people have a provision to check if I have done anything against your rules. If so please do check and let me know what have I done wrong. Downloading the app from windows store is the only thing I did. Bought a new graphics card since my old card wasn't supporting the game well. If these two things are against your rules then you know what else you could do.!

Mina_FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:13 am
Hi Jelcin,

I will check it out with the team, i will get back to you when I have more news.
no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:05 pm
Hoping to hear from you people sooner...!!!
no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:38 pm
Mina_FromGameloft wrote:
Hi Jelcin,

I will check it out with the team, i will get back to you when I have more news.

Hello Jelcin,

Thank you for your message.
We have investigated your account and found out that you have been temporarily banned for 14 days for violating the game rules. 
Your account will be unbanned soon so you can fully enjoy the game!
We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files.
Please note that your account will be banned again if you use any cheats.

This isn't what I was Expecting as a reply from your side:

If you have investigated my account and found out that I have violated the game rules; Then you should be knowing that which part of the rule did I violate.
Please highlight the rule so that I don't repeat the same.
I'm asking you this because I have downloaded the game from the store and have not used any cheats and there isn't any possible way I could have violated your rules as far as I know.
And you haven't mentioned anything regarding retaining of the progress, coz I don't want to lose the progress for some mistake which I didn't commit.

TeddySadcat

Google Play (Android)

Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:46 pm
Uhhhh do you use any sort of provocative language in your player name?
Dumb question I know, GL should provide more details

USARMY_363MP_31B

MVP

Windows PC

United States

Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:20 am
Looks to me that GL explained it very clearly: 

"We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files.
Please note that your account will be banned again if you use any cheats."

Apparently you obtained the game, or parts of the game from an unofficial source other than Microsoft Store, Android Play Store or Apple's App Store, or possibly altered files stored on your device. If you obtained anything from anywhere but those authorized sources, you violated the TOS.
"Some people are like a Slinky. Totally useless, but still fun to watch when pushed down stairs."

MC5:
NOT a MVP
Old DT: 0fb5 New DT: 2hd7
Preferred Class: Bounty Hunter
Preferred Weapon: Spec-38A
Preferred Armor: Shibing
-------------------------------------------
Asphalt 9: Legends
MVP
Screenname: G Force
Player ID: c2bee
Discord: https://discord.gg/hRfQ4Tc
no avatar

Jelcin Wilfred (Jelli)

Windows PC

Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:45 pm
USARMY_363MP_31B wrote:
Looks to me that GL explained it very clearly: 

"We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files.
Please note that your account will be banned again if you use any cheats."

Apparently you obtained the game, or parts of the game from an unofficial source other than Microsoft Store, Android Play Store or Apple's App Store, or possibly altered files stored on your device. If you obtained anything from anywhere but those authorized sources, you violated the TOS.

If that's the case, Then I think I have a problem. I have obtained the app using my brother's account which is on the microsoft store but the account I use to play the same is my own account on the xbox play. I have two different accounts logged into my PC. Will that make a difference. Is it a bug gameloft failed to address or is it against the rules.