no avatar

sauravp5

Windows PC

Hackers and Compensation

Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:30 pm
Well everbody knows Asphalt 9 has lot of hackers/cheaters. There are really many evidences. 
https://youtu.be/LbrChs0DXBs (Club leader of Club tag #19c8)  This one is for banning.
I have also reported many players in the past as well. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE3Vl9rl_-M
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=8i_y-J8x5ng

I think this is a mistake of Gameloft for allowing hackers. And the one who are in pinch is the genuine players. It seemed like our job is recording videos like this and reporting only. Like an ****! 
THERE SHOULD BE SOME COMPENSATION. Imagine 30-40 ratings lost due to hackers and you get NOTHING in return. Thank YOU!!
Generally hackers are players playing with low level cars in higher leagues.

Laxus Ralenion

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hackers and Compensation

Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:27 pm
Gameloft made this game online only and yet it still can be hacked. We can’t blame GL. In the future, GL may come up with an idea how to auto detect cheaters. For now, what we can do is recording the video of cheaters.

Note: you should press RACE DETAILS button to note his game ID. Because he may change name or move to another club. But he cannot change his id.

Rulue

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 am
I've also caught the hacker named SuPeRMaN using an infinite nitro-shockwave, but I forgot his ID name. I'm working hard on investigating the hacking/cheating incident.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dPiB-OZLP8

John G

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:48 am
GL has a nasty habit of not being able to block hacks in all of their games.  No different with A8 and AX.  I believe their sole intention is to build, release, and move on shortly there after.  Sad indeed.

Driver X

Apple (iOS)

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:38 am
Gameloft doesn’t ignore things that break the game; one of those things being hackers. However, not every Gameloft employee is available through this forum every day, so the most efficient way to report cheaters is through the in-game Customer Care button.

The Customer Care button can be accessed by clicking the Game Settings button on the home screen and then clicking Customer Care. You would then fill out the forum and receive your ticket ID. You will then present the evidence (link or otherwise) through th email.

It’s unfortunate things like this happen, but the only thing that can be done is for us to unite together to take hackers down. Further anti-cheating methods will be implemented as soon as possible.
no avatar

sauravp5

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:50 am
Guys, think about it. Multiplayer is heavily infected with hackers. I agree its our job to detect them and report them. I am now always recording my multiplayer races, which means I am doing my best to take down hackers. But the most important thing is, how can we track events and careers. Obviously they can hack those things as well as progress more easily than who are genuine. The most sympathetic ones in front of hackers are players who had used real money to progress and got unlucky with the blueprints. So, what I want to say is that uniting together and taking down hackers is futile. Who knows how many hackers are there in A9 progressing in events and laughing at genuine players.
Hey MOD if you are her3 give an explanation about this irresponsible behavior of Gameloft. Also, please do not always expect players to wipe your ****. It is really a disgrace.

Rulue

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:28 am
I think their possible motive was because of they're frustrated of constantly getting 360'd/knocked down in every races, that's how they started hacking especially using an infinite nitro hack to take advantage over us.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 am
Rulue wrote:
I think their possible motive was because of they're frustrated of constantly getting 360'd/knocked down in every races, that's how they started hacking especially using an infinite nitro hack to take advantage over us.

With touchdrive off, I avoid being 360ed at the start most of the time. If most opponents have touchdrive on, they will follow the same path. No wonder why they get 360ed so easily...
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Bulletproof

Google Play (Android)

Chinese guy

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:40 pm
This guy in ss in top1 using some kind of wifi lag bug or wtf is this, i cant knock him while he in that wifi lag.. easy to win when u "lag"ImageImageImage

Driver_7633

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:58 pm
"But he cannot change his id."

On Windows I am not so sure about this. Because on Windows everything is hackable!
Device: Nvidia Shield k1