no avatar

Audacity

Windows Phone

Re: You can Hire a Hacker

Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:05 pm
Yes, Samson it is very possible to hire a hacker these days as the deep web has made it very easy to find but you MUST always be careful when hiring a hacker because they might be funny sometimes. I was able to hire a hacker from the deep web on Dark Basin forum to be precise and the experience is something that is very knowledgeable but it is always an expensive decision. I needed a phone hack back then and their services was what I used and it took about 9 Hours for them to deliver the result. Barrysanchez At Hackermail . Co m was the hacker group I used due to their success rate on phone hack.
FYI always make sure you pay with bitcoin to stay anonymous when dealing with them.
no avatar

XkSidewalk

Windows PC

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:10 am
Really? Next time 1 minute? Noone can tell me these time achievement are corrected!
Attachments
A9.png
A9.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 307 times
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:34 pm
User ID: d84fff0 club wild boars  name Mehakdeep Singh ======>> Teleport hack plus infinite shockwave hack, ban him and compensate me for my 1st place loss. Im waiting reply.
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:25 pm
User ID : 92f4004 club peru  elite  name  Black Arrow. He  had teleport hack and used it non stop. Ban him now! Im starting to get hackers once in every 5 games, wtf is this
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:08 pm
User ID : eebcce6 , club Keep the Faith, name KTF-ERICBOX, =======>> Teleport + Shockwave hack . Ban him . I lost top 3 and points because  of this hacker. Am i going to be compensated or u just dont care about hacker victims?
no avatar

Florin95

Google Play (Android)

Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:12 pm
User ID: 11c83e3, name Driver 8737, **** russian characters as club name with  almost no reputation ------->>> Infinite  Shockwave hack. Ban him, lost first place because  of this **** and i demand compensation!
no avatar

Fan-Tom-as

Google Play (Android)

Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:43 pm
Do I have to say more?
Attachments
Screenshot_20210321_154116_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg
Screenshot_20210321_154116_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg (490.62 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Screenshot_20210321_154120_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg
Screenshot_20210321_154120_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM.jpg (784.88 KiB) Viewed 248 times
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:27 pm
The Top clubs uses hacks and mods, a confess on youtube. They don't ban them because they promote the game. More likely the developers too with bots. Today is a bad day as the constant flashing and banging as they think this is fun to ruin somebody game or prevent them from enjoying it. 
Attachments
Hacker.png
Hacker.png (628.77 KiB) Viewed 227 times
A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste, Don't Preach, Teach
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:53 am
Another one teleportation and infinite nitro.  I hope dev see this as I will post everyone I find. Lets do this to get rid of them. Its not fair to the community to have theese guys take the experience of enjoyment from the game. I suggest everyone do the same.
Attachments
Hacker2.png
Hacker2.png (735.5 KiB) Viewed 211 times
no avatar

John122

Windows PC

USA

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:40 am
Another one. Same hack. Seems some have not manage to controll it yet. If you can't win or place, pratice and get better like the rest of us. In this he gave up.as he was going wrong way, and just stood there. Did not even finish. just stood there.
Attachments
Hacker3.png
Hacker3.png (1 MiB) Viewed 211 times