no avatar

Lanky1963

Apple (iOS)

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 pm
I would love to know if anything is being done with the cheaters but I really worry that we're reporting and nothing happens. Gameloft should really, if they're being transparent, let us know when cheaters are banned and for how long.

I report at least 10 players a day through the leaderboard link after a multiplayer game but the same people and clubs always crop up and get reported.
no avatar

Jaid

Nintendo Switch

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:56 am
Lanky1963 wrote:
I would love to know if anything is being done with the cheaters but I really worry that we're reporting and nothing happens. Gameloft should really, if they're being transparent, let us know when cheaters are banned and for how long.

Sadly, they're probably never going to do that. And probably nothing is being done to all the cheaters.
no avatar

ramdanrastra

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:40 pm
no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:22 am
TOTAL JOKE.... This is whats going on in your game GL... WHAT ARE U GOING TO DO???
Attachments
Photo Resizer 2021_01_19_04_11_21.jpg
joke
Photo Resizer 2021_01_19_04_11_21.jpg (289.32 KiB) Viewed 415 times

Bedirhan Başaran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:23 pm
The thief and dishonest company called Gameloft has banned my account 2 times in a row for 7 days without providing any reason, reason or evidence. Although I complain about despicable cheaters, they are not such cheaters, on the contrary, to prohibit proper users like me and me, let them know that if I ask, they will not get away with this by hiding the evidence and the reason clearly. Dishonored and Paragöz, Let Gameloft be in the throes of all its employees in the time and effort I spend in the wages I pay, and anyone who is involved in deceit, including their children, **** blood. ****
no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:35 am
no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:41 am
this one gets his own post cause there is not one part of the game hes NOT HACKING
https://youtu.be/0vgjT0ipDdQ
no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 am
another special one. 3200 rank car. ITS GETTING WORSE!!!! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!! At least say SOMETHING, make some kind OF STATMENT!!!
https://youtu.be/aD-UEGJ7AXA
no avatar

coskunkurum@gmail.com

Windows PC

Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:43 am
Oyuncular neden hile yapıyor. Çünkü çoklu oyuncu da bir yerlere varmak imkansız. Yıllardır oynuyorum, bir ileri bir geri. Bir kaç kişi için yaratılmış bir oyun sanki. Biz onları eğlendiriyoruz. Hacker olmak lazım demek ki. Boşu boşuna nakit para harcadım. Siz o hataya düşmeyin, nakit para harcamayın. Harcadıysanız geri isteyin.
no avatar

Johnny88

Windows PC

Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:58 pm
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Banned! Thanks for the report.

This is from the very 1st page of the thread..... NOTHING since then. What happened?