User avatar

Dovahkick

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

456

Location

Provence-Alpes-Côtes d'Azur

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:45 am
I think it's better not to show their identity in the forum, since it's a public forum and they might now when they're caught before getting banned. I met a couple recently as well, but I send the proofs to CC and keep them out of sight from the community, otherwise hackers would be aware.
I will never miss you Evolve, you are my most loved game and you deserve my love.
Image
Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091717151
no avatar

GumballDarwin75

Member

Windows PC
Posts

38

Location

Mexico

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:23 am
Most Ridiculous hacker used infinite shockwave and teleport had ridiculous knocked 4 row in beginning race.

Player ID: 2d91
Club Name: Canal MaisCota (Owner Club)
Platform: Windows PC

Link: https://youtu.be/_3r8329Vbdc

EDIT: i found youtube channel please ban it

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCacuo- ... 1Rg/videos
User avatar

sliterhedgehog

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

19

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:22 am
Dovahkick wrote:
I think it's better not to show their identity in the forum, since it's a public forum and they might now when they're caught before getting banned. I met a couple recently as well, but I send the proofs to CC and keep them out of sight from the community, otherwise hackers would be aware.
 

I don't think they care at all being exposed in public since you can watch the entire race from all the racers perspectives, including the cheater's one. Anyone can easily view when anyone is cheating, even in events when you see impossible times (I think there was a recent case in the Lamborghini event).
All they care is winning the races, messing and trolling legit players and showing they can do whatever they want to do without consequences.
User avatar

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4592

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:00 am
sliterhedgehog wrote:
Dovahkick wrote:
I think it's better not to show their identity in the forum, since it's a public forum and they might now when they're caught before getting banned. I met a couple recently as well, but I send the proofs to CC and keep them out of sight from the community, otherwise hackers would be aware.


 

I don't think they care at all being exposed in public since you can watch the entire race from all the racers perspectives, including the cheater's one. Anyone can easily view when anyone is cheating, even in events when you see impossible times (I think there was a recent case in the Lamborghini event).
All they care is winning the races, messing and trolling legit players and showing they can do whatever they want to do without consequences.

I agree with Sliter. So what if they might know when they're caught before getting banned? They are cheating, and there should be consequences, since it is unfair to the legit players!
As Sliter said, unlike A8 and AX, you can see the replay of the race from anyone's perspective, so you can tell easily who is cheating and who is not.
Maybe we should create a list here too, just like on the AX forum.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

lospe123196

Junior Member

Windows PC
Posts

5

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:55 pm
this guy too is hacking, he has infinite nitro in multiplayer. please ban
Attachments
Screenshot (185).png
Screenshot (185).png (407.8 KiB) Viewed 289 times
User avatar

Laxus Ralenion

Senior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

145

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:55 pm
I found LeFerrari with unlimited Shockwave today
Hacker info is in the video description:
https://www.facebook.com/ffclub/videos/699611123751991/
no avatar

Danny365

Junior Member

Apple (iOS)
Posts

27

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:08 pm
Hack: Unlimited nitro
Platform: iOS
Name: WIND
Player ID: (I don’t know where to find it)
Club: Rush 4 G.uys
Club ID: #e0b4
Proof: https://youtu.be/RfySHEPpdMs
User avatar

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)
Posts

4592

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:50 pm
Danny365 wrote:
Hack: Unlimited nitro
Platform: iOS
Name: WIND
Player ID: (I don’t know where to find it)
Club: Rush 4 G.uys
Club ID: #e0b4
Proof: https://youtu.be/RfySHEPpdMs

You need to tap on "race details" to see their ID.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
User avatar

Machman1

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

814

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:16 am
So what is being done looks like the hackers are out in force today encountered 3 separate hackers during my gaming season which made it a pain trying to get into platinum league. And what's up with the fenix dorks blocking at the start afraid to race straight up I guess.
User avatar

Rocketmanbob

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

898

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:30 am
I ran into some of that too MachMan1. Guys in a silver league race, driving stater "D" Lancers and putting on their brakes to block everyone behind them up. It's kind of the same trollish stuff we've seen folks do in other versions of the Asphalt franchise. IT's the new, A9 version of boosting I suppose, where they'll block for a while for someone and then later get payback when their pals block for them. I still don't know how they coordinate it all...

I wish there was a way to put a stop to them, outside of everyone videoing every race they run. Which makes this more like work and less like a game.