no avatar

banhamma

Windows PC

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:50 pm
It's the same old crap...these cheaters use **** engine a memory editing program.. they use an old table that has cheats for speed, jumps, teleports, no knockdown and car stats... Gameloft just modifies a base address every now and again to slow the hack progression down but they do not invest a dime in adequate anticheat software..like battleye.. they use the same lame piece of crap from day 1 and alogorithms..every now and again they get someone and you see that cheater get disconnected and leaves the track.. now these hacks are waiting for 3/4 of the track point then they speed up and take first so these new 'anticheat' alogorithms cant boot them from the track until its too late. Gameloft needs to invest in good anticheating software before it starts expanding to different platforms and updating its websites... they are like a crappy apartment superintendent that patches a hole with polyfiller instead of using new board.. gameloft - quit being cheap fuxorz!
no avatar

banhamma

Windows PC

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:15 pm
...and they need to also start banning internet addresses (ips) for repeat offenders. eventually all the cheaters will be banned from connecting to gamelofts servers. Right now gameloft doesn't do enough to protect the gaming community from these hackers. In short they are investing money to updating the look and feels of their websites, expanding out to different platforms and hiring more public relations people that dont do squat in terms of assisting us from these cheaters. gameloft's technical crew are level 1 noobs ... this isnt the late 1980s anymore.. if a game can be hacked via memory editing and can be done over and over without consequence than its time to fire your current squad of programmers and hire new ones..cause the current ones are just too dern stoopid to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:14 pm
Banhanna....
If you can find the cheeat link and post it here, or just send it to CC... That way they can't say that they don't know about the haack..I have sent them several links from the internet on cheeat's, and just out right told them this was what was being used... Of course the speed hacck is still being used, but we just half to keep trying...
Always remember this... TOGETHER WE STAND... DIVIDED WE FALL....
no avatar

TheGame

Windows PC

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:45 pm
I just hit number 9 in MP on PC all of a sudden all I'm playing is hack players coming at me out of no where to slow me down. Then all I'm getting is 1 on 2, one on 3 player races and #9 & 10 put on 500 points in 39 minutes. What the stuff is going on? Your number 1- 10 on MP right now are all hacks
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:44 pm
TO: The Game
It seems like for the past six month's now the cheeating in this game has went to an all time high... It is getting almost impossible to play MP with out two or three cheeater's per race...

I know that CC know's all about it because for the past few months now I have been on their butt's really hard about it... { I have even sent a lot of " not so lady like " email's to them }

Just the other day, I sent CC all of the reported cheeater's from here, and I am also still fighting with them to start telling us when someone has been ban.. I think we should have more right's then a low life, scuum bucket, worthless, cheeater, BUT WE DON'T

And before the so called moderator want's to say anything else to me about sending CC list of cheeater's posted on here...
Until Game Loft deletes me from this game I will fight to stop a lot of this cheeating no matter who I have to go through to do it...

Everyday I search for new people working in Game Loft, and send them the list of cheeater's that has been posted from here since 8/10/19. Letting them know that this game has way to many cheeater's in it, and I will eventually find the right person why just might care..

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:50 pm
mchelle_j@yahoo.com wrote:
Banhanna....
If you can find the cheeat link and post it here, or just send it to CC...

Posting links to cheats is not allowed here, so you will probably have to send them to CC.
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:29 pm
THIS IS WHAT CUSTOMER CARE THINKS ABOUT EVERYTHING..... I SENT THIS TO THEM

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019, mchelle_j@yahoo.com wrote:

THIS IS BULL AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.. TIME TO STOP BLOWING SMOKE UP
EVERYONE'S BUTT, AND START REALLY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRAP.... THE
GUY'S IN YOUR SO CALLED ANTI-CHEAT DEPARTMENT DOSE NOT HAVE A CLUE WHAT
THEY ARE DOING... THEY CAN'T STOP THE SPEED HACK, AND NOW THEY ARE
LETTING THE TELEPORT HACK RUN RAPID AGAIN....... DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU
DON'T NEED THE VIDEO BECAUSE IF ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN ACTUALLY WATCHED
THIS CRAP THEN THEY WOULD KNOW THAT THE PLAYER'S ARE CHEATING AND JUST
MAYBE THEN GET OFF THEIR LAZY A$$ AND START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT....
1} nAHBKA 863 34 speed hack REALLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CRAP
2} DRIVER 3547 C8A 34 teleport REALLY THIS CRAP AGAIN
WATCH THE FREAKING VIDEO'S THAT WE ARE SENDING YOU'LL AND START BANNING
THESE FREAKING CHEATER'S.......

https://youtu.be/jzSZ470kWS0

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE EXCUSES... THERE IS NO REASON WHAT SO EVER
FOR THIS MUCH CHEATING IN THIS GAME OTHER THAN THE PEOPLE IN THE SO CALLED
ANTI-CHEAT DEPARTMENT IS A LAZY BUNCH OF DUMB A$$ THAT DON'T KNOW WHAT
THEY ARE DOING...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NOW THIS WAS THEIR REPLY.............................. OH, AND BY THE WAY, THEY ARE SO LAZY THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE THE " DEAR JOHN " ON THEIR PRE-WRITTEN MESSAGE......

On Friday, November 15, 2019, 08:56:38 AM CST, Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com> wrote:

Dear John,
Thank you for your message.

We would like to inform you that such a situation with teleport may occur due to connection latency and disparities between various players in the same race.

If you somehow have bad latency the game won't be able to send the correct data of the race. Thus, every action from the other cars will be miscalculated, and your opponents may notice strange things happening to your car. This may occur on your side as well as on the side of one of your opponents.

It does not depend on Gameloft servers nor on the game.

However, we are working on solutions that could diminish the impact of players’ bad ping and low latencies on the multiplayer races.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
-------------------------------
Rimma
Customer Care Agent
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

NOW THIS WAS MU RESPONSE TO THEM....

FIRST OFF... MY NAME IS NOT JOHN... IT IS MICHELLE JOHNSON...

WHEN YOUR SENDING A PRE-WRITTEN MESSAGE TO SOMEONE YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO REPLACE THE " DEAR JOHN " WITH THE ACTUAL PERSON'S NAME..
SO THAT TELLS ME THAT YOU JUST DON'T FREAKING CARE ABOUT ALL OF THE CHEATING IN THIS GAME, AND REALLY HAVE NO INTENT ON DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT EITHER...

THIS IS NOT A LAG ISSUE AND YOU KNOW THAT.. THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN SAYING YOU ARE DEFENDING THE CHEATER'S IN THIS GAME... ALWAYS GOT AN EXCUSE AS TO WHY THEY WON... SO DID YOU EVEN SEND THIS TO THE SO CALLED ANTI-CHEAT DEPARTMENT ????

YOU DID NOT WATCH THE VIDEO OR YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT WASN'T.
AND WHAT WAS THE REASON FOR THE CLASS D DE E-TENSE BEING ABLE TO BEAT TWO HIGHER RANKED CLASS C CAR'S ??????????

WHAT KIND OF EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE OF THESE CHEATER'S USING THE SPEED **** ?????? IS THAT A LAG ISSUE TOO ????

THE CAR WE USED WAS A PININFARINA H2 SPEED.. MINE RANKED 2.199 THE OTHER RANKED 2.709

PLAYER WITH THE ID # 863 34 WON THE RACE WITH A DS E-TENSE RANKED 1.976
THAT IS A FREAKING SPEED **** AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME KNOWS THAT CANNOT BE DONE.....

THE PLAYER WITH I D # C8A 1B1 IS THE ONE WHO USED THE TELEPORT **** TWICE ..... THEY WERE USING THE LUTUS EVORA SPORT RANK 2.294
ALTHOUGH IT HAS A GOOD RANK, IT STILL CANNOT WIN OVER THE PININFARINA H2 SPEED....

ALSO, IF YOU WOULD HAVE WATCHED THE VIDEO THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN ALL OF THE CAR'S DISAPPEAR, THEN REAPPEAR WAY IN FRONT OF ME AND THE OTHER PLAYER...

oFLidu

Google Play (Android)

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:35 pm
TR:  Adil bir şekilde oynamaya yüreği olmayanlar! karaktersizler! korkaklar! hile yapan soytarılar! bıktık sizden! Gameloft yöneticileri; biz bu hile yapanlarla aynı şartlarda yarışamadığımıza göre, bizde mi hile yapmalıyız? bunu mu istiyorsunuz? herkes hileli uygulama yüklesin öyle mi yarışsın? istediğiniz bu mu? Yeter artık yeter!

ENG: Those who do not have the heart to play in a fair way! washy on! cowards! cheating clowns! We are tired of you! Gameloft managers; Since we cannot compete under the same conditions as those who -cheat, should we -cheat? is that what you want? Everybody install fraudulent practice so you can race? Is this what you want? Enough is enough!

ID: f84d872

https://streamable.com/x3n4m

ID: afb4c6e

https://streamable.com/x5oqw

ID: 1332e13

https://streamable.com/n1mq9

ID: 9d639c4

https://streamable.com/y0p77
Bize her yer TRABZON!
no avatar

TheGame

Windows PC

Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:49 am
Please ban Sin Ley Legends The whole team are hacks. They use multiple hacks, when they crash they respawn immediately and they harass other people to win.
no avatar

alexx2002

Windows PC

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:48 pm
Hi,
which signs do show that there is a hacker playing? do you need any proof if a player is named or do you check this again?