no avatar

TheGame

Member

Windows PC
Posts

45

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:23 pm
TheGame wrote:
NIC02303 ID: 6f2e92 Team: Sin Ley Legends Car: Chevy Grand Sport  Rank: 3809 
I know this guy is a hack. You can see as he engauges me the protective flashing on the corners. No way he beats me in an evo on this course.

https://youtu.be/DnLV4lvOEAI

"I think u are wrong he did not cheat, he only has better nitro management than u.

The last 3 cheater u write are no cheaters. They have all red connections witch means errors can happen to slow internet TRAFFIC. 🚥 

And winning in a car 200-500 rank better is a normal thing, imho."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well your right I probably won't beat a hacked car even if it's rank is 500 lower. However, I Disagree It's not possible to have nitro management against a hack. Plus I’m in an evo I don’t need nitro management.  If they have a lag how can they hit me and I can't hit them? When my connection is bad I'm dropped from the server. Why are the players with bad connections always winning? Maybe because they are exploiting the weak wifi signal? Sounds like the perfect coverup for a hack to me.  There are times when I'm doing 222mph in shockwave and he’s pulling away in a car maxing 212mph? Watch again closely when this guy gets close to me or he's in a risk situation his car is flashing for no reason hard to see with the nitro. These are hacks.
I'll let this speak for my skill level
https://youtu.be/ZjKcKT1A-6w and this 
https://youtu.be/LErKhaAH7OI
no avatar

LifeisShort

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

149

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:37 pm
TheGame wrote:
TheGame wrote:
NIC02303 ID: 6f2e92 Team: Sin Ley Legends Car: Chevy Grand Sport  Rank: 3809 
I know this guy is a hack. You can see as he engauges me the protective flashing on the corners. No way he beats me in an evo on this course.

https://youtu.be/DnLV4lvOEAI

"I think u are wrong he did not cheat, he only has better nitro management than u.

The last 3 cheater u write are no cheaters. They have all red connections witch means errors can happen to slow internet TRAFFIC. 🚥 

And winning in a car 200-500 rank better is a normal thing, imho."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well your right I probably won't beat a hacked car even if it's rank is 500 lower. However, I Disagree It's not possible to have nitro management against a hack. Plus I’m in an evo I don’t need nitro management.  If they have a lag how can they hit me and I can't hit them? When my connection is bad I'm dropped from the server. Why are the players with bad connections always winning? Maybe because they are exploiting the weak wifi signal? Sounds like the perfect coverup for a hack to me.  There are times when I'm doing 222mph in shockwave and he’s pulling away in a car maxing 212mph? Watch again closely when this guy gets close to me or he's in a risk situation his car is flashing for no reason hard to see with the nitro. These are hacks.
I'll let this speak for my skill level
https://youtu.be/ZjKcKT1A-6w and this 
https://youtu.be/LErKhaAH7OI

TheGame....did you not read that I was saying Hasenbock that yes sometimes these players are turning on and off this poor connection to their benifit so you cant KD them but they can come back to KD you...know you said you would let something show for your skill level.....you are at Legend Lvl and ranked number 28 ....and as for you driving a EVO at any lvl it can be beaten by any car ranked 3,000 to 3,500....the way a race is played shows the outcome ...players hit the nitro at the right time or they take a different route than you or you jumped to high allowing these players to zoom by you ...it all depends on how the race is played by ever racer ...I have beaten a 4,000 ranked  EVO with my 2,977 ranked Pininfarina H2 ....maybe he crashed or was KD'd or some other reason ...your Legend ranked 28 doesnt show me your skill lvl ...you must have some really nice fast cars to get there and yes it does matter if you are good with certain cars and manage your nitro to play a certain way ...not only are you at top speed all the time but you using shockwave at the right point and time give you alot of advantage over the next racer no matter what car you use And I'm sorry but I dont think anyone ever questioned your skill level
no avatar

TheGame

Member

Windows PC
Posts

45

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 am
LifeisShort wrote:
TheGame wrote:
TheGame wrote:
NIC02303 ID: 6f2e92 Team: Sin Ley Legends Car: Chevy Grand Sport  Rank: 3809 
I know this guy is a hack. You can see as he engauges me the protective flashing on the corners. No way he beats me in an evo on this course.

https://youtu.be/DnLV4lvOEAI

"I think u are wrong he did not cheat, he only has better nitro management than u.

The last 3 cheater u write are no cheaters. They have all red connections witch means errors can happen to slow internet TRAFFIC. 🚥 

And winning in a car 200-500 rank better is a normal thing, imho."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well your right I probably won't beat a hacked car even if it's rank is 500 lower. However, I Disagree It's not possible to have nitro management against a hack. Plus I’m in an evo I don’t need nitro management.  If they have a lag how can they hit me and I can't hit them? When my connection is bad I'm dropped from the server. Why are the players with bad connections always winning? Maybe because they are exploiting the weak wifi signal? Sounds like the perfect coverup for a hack to me.  There are times when I'm doing 222mph in shockwave and he’s pulling away in a car maxing 212mph? Watch again closely when this guy gets close to me or he's in a risk situation his car is flashing for no reason hard to see with the nitro. These are hacks.
I'll let this speak for my skill level
https://youtu.be/ZjKcKT1A-6w and this 
https://youtu.be/LErKhaAH7OI

TheGame....did you not read that I was saying Hasenbock that yes sometimes these players are turning on and off this poor connection to their benifit so you cant KD them but they can come back to KD you...know you said you would let something show for your skill level.....you are at Legend Lvl and ranked number 28 ....and as for you driving a EVO at any lvl it can be beaten by any car ranked 3,000 to 3,500....the way a race is played shows the outcome ...players hit the nitro at the right time or they take a different route than you or you jumped to high allowing these players to zoom by you ...it all depends on how the race is played by ever racer ...I have beaten a 4,000 ranked  EVO with my 2,977 ranked Pininfarina H2 ....maybe he crashed or was KD'd or some other reason ...your Legend ranked 28 doesnt show me your skill lvl ...you must have some really nice fast cars to get there and yes it does matter if you are good with certain cars and manage your nitro to play a certain way ...not only are you at top speed all the time but you using shockwave at the right point and time give you alot of advantage over the next racer no matter what car you use And I'm sorry but I dont think anyone ever questioned your skill level
 

You must not play MP cause if you try to use nitro management you get KD'd unless you left everyone behind and you will definitly get KD'd against a hack like this guy.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

149

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:15 am
Yes TheGame...I play MP everyday and a lot and I also get KD'd a lot by players....Players that buy everything and think they are skilled players because of having maxed out cars …..I enjoy getting KD'd by a less skilled player and their car ranked lower knowing they are trying harder than ever for those points ….But the best is when everyone is close to the same rank 500 to 700 ranked either way and everyone races each other beating and banging but no KD's ….that makes for a good race ….the winner deserves the win and earned it ...but those races are hard to come by in this game …..I've been killed by more hacks/cheaters than most because I don't quit ….I will take those 2 points or 5 points gladly , they add up.....and out of all these months and months of playing , maybe ,just maybe once or twice have I had the pleasure of leaving racers behind me , mostly because they are KD'ing each other ...just so you know ….each and every hack/cheat that these players are using against me has been done hundreds and hundreds of times ..but I don't report as many as most because my video doesn't work ...only capture and that's not 100% proof to me ...so if I do report someone it's because I know without a doubt 100% that they are using a cheat/hack ….so to answer your question as well,,,,,yes I've been KD'd by hacks like this guy
User avatar

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

828

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 am
@ Devil_Lucifer: I use a PC. I play the minimum MP due to the hackers and KDs., I think there are still many other interesting and enjoyable features to the game so I keep on playing anyway. Why do you think you should get to decide who plays and on what device?
Oh! sorry GOD (you sneaky bu gg er, pretending to be the Devil) ......... I am 75 years old and had not ever heard from you before, but now in an Arcade Car racing game you pipe up with your idea of how thing's should be. Them's the breaks ........ I guess? ;)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)
User avatar

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC
Posts

828

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:17 am
Looks like Devil-Lucifer's rant was removed by him or a moderator; so now I am ranting back @ nobody. Them's the breaks ........ I guess? ;)
||
My wife (of 49 years), still thinks I should be able to read her mind. Is there a cure for that? Do I have to get innoculated?. ;)
no avatar

TheGame

Member

Windows PC
Posts

45

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:23 am
LifeisShort wrote:
Yes TheGame...I play MP everyday and a lot and I also get KD'd a lot by players....Players that buy everything and think they are skilled players because of having maxed out cars …..I enjoy getting KD'd by a less skilled player and their car ranked lower knowing they are trying harder than ever for those points ….But the best is when everyone is close to the same rank 500 to 700 ranked either way and everyone races each other beating and banging but no KD's ….that makes for a good race ….the winner deserves the win and earned it ...but those races are hard to come by in this game …..I've been killed by more hacks/cheaters than most because I don't quit ….I will take those 2 points or 5 points gladly , they add up.....and out of all these months and months of playing , maybe ,just maybe once or twice have I had the pleasure of leaving racers behind me , mostly because they are KD'ing each other ...just so you know ….each and every hack/cheat that these players are using against me has been done hundreds and hundreds of times ..but I don't report as many as most because my video doesn't work ...only capture and that's not 100% proof to me ...so if I do report someone it's because I know without a doubt 100% that they are using a cheat/hack ….so to answer your question as well,,,,,yes I've been KD'd by hacks like this guy

I completely agree with you it's a diffrent and better game when people race without trying to KD other players on purpose. I been lucky enough to be in quite a few of these races. For some reason I decided to play competitivly in long MP for the last 30 days and as you said these races don't happen often. I finished 34 overall, in order to do so I had to beat the best, the hacks and the best using hacks to stay on top. I've played them so much I can spot the hack almost immediatly without hesitation. I can tell you 80+% of the top 100 are hacks or used hacks at times and I often beat faster cars by outracing them (as long as they are not hacks). 
There was one guy who sweared up and down he wasn't a hack. I gave him the benifit of the doubt deleted his video untill I changed my name and caught him again. I no longer give them the benifit of the doubt.  
I understand you don't want to report without 100% proof but I think thats a mistake. GL logs these reports and shouldn't ban without checking the player. This way if someone else reports it, it's more evidence against them. As an honest player I hate these hack players with a passion. I get furious think about how they stole my points. I don't understand how someone could be proud of winning while cheating.
Also, 99% of my cars were earned. Only very recently I bought a few packs.
User avatar

The Dark Knight

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

245

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:07 pm
Another hacker/cheater Mika OZ ID 4cfa0 Used speed hack DS Automobiles 1976 Rank obviously a non cheater couldn't beat my LaFerrari Aperta 3172 Rank. Their club is "Road Masters" Club ID #4246

Here are the times and some photos from he race.

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

The Dark Knight

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

245

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:24 pm
Another cheater/hacker using hack speed. Username - King ID: 421d07 from the club VietNamClub ID #b2dc8 He is level 11 Garage lvl 5 he is the only member and he beat / cheat me using a BMW Z4 1049 Rank versus my Alfieri Rank 3181.

Photos here...

Image
Image
no avatar

Marian M.

Senior Member

Windows PC
Posts

149

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:07 pm
Platform: Windows
Player: Dante_tm
ID:e6b4b
Clan:TA Legends

date/time: 2019-07-12 /21-07-20
Reason: This is a good run but...same speed in lower ranked car and Instant Repair
proof: 
https://youtu.be/lV6zrzhk4pE