The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:00 pm
Same story again with L y 2 all the time is been teleported away.

I am done with this crapy MP. NEVER AGAIN
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:19 pm
LifeisShort wrote:
So LontruS … What you are saying is when that player is blinking red and he drives straight threw you or you drive straight threw him it's a lag issue ...but as you both go into a corner and he slams you against the wall all the while still blinking red then you try to drive out of it then he hits you with shockwave and you explode ….all that is just a lag issue ….there is a difference ….there are the very misfortunate few that are banned for false statement but I think the people that build and code this game know the difference between a lag issue and a hack/**** ….. if you were banned for something then the system not the people but the gaming system detected a change in the code of your game …..when you add a ****/hack to your game you are rewriting the game code and changing the game with-in your system.... so when players report something that is not what they see in everyday game play ... its not the player that decides the ban .... its the people that are the game coders/writers and **** detection systems that ban you ....don't blame the players for reporting

THANK YOU VERY MUCH... Very well said..

The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:44 pm
OK another cheater Bruno from the Club FLOVE Auto Clu.The ID of the club is - #a66c That guy is a level 33 Teleporting - Instant speed there is no way a Rezvanti Beast X 1650 Rank to beat NSX 3199 Ran Maxed out.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:26 am
Andrei FromGameloft wrote:
@LifeisShort - I'm sure that a good part of the players that get reported here do get banned. However I don't know how many. Each and everyone of them have to be checked before any action is taken. However, I'll ask around and get back to you on that when I get any info. :)

@buggi, Nakaze - I reported the players.

Thanks,
Andrei

Andrei FromGameloft ..... Thank you for your reply, I know other's and myself get upset at the gameplay these players use and it would be nice to see as many as possible stop using cheats and we can start to enjoy playing against everyone .... And we all know that the reports have to be checked very closely to ensure that no mistakes are made 

Thank You 
 Lifeisshort

The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:08 pm
Again rodf gti is cheating using teleport hack i found the ID of his club #0d795 i don't know how to spell the Russian name o the club.
no avatar

shalnoy2000

Windows PC

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:05 pm
cheater in multiplay
ID: 500e42
https://youtu.be/2JrUhnmmTiQ

Gibbs_Grom_

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Gibbs_Grom_

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:39 pm
no avatar

coolbox

Windows PC

Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 pm
Ahahah there is 5 players in top positions in summertime speedrush event with bmw z4 stop that **** ****. Its unbeleavable aganist lambo huracane or lambo J!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:42 am
@coolbox they are excactly the same people that i am loosing at the MP! Using teleport or speed hack i always loose no mater what! This MP i lost L y 2, BAD BOYS and some others from the those BMW Z4 users from what you see at that Leaderboard though i mentioning them... noting is happening... so i decided to stop all together the MP and i stop as well buying occasional those Bundles Packs like Lambo / Corvette with 9.99 $/Euros. I don't see any point continue trying...