no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:17 pm
So LontruS … What you are saying is when that player is blinking red and he drives straight threw you or you drive straight threw him it's a lag issue ...but as you both go into a corner and he slams you against the wall all the while still blinking red then you try to drive out of it then he hits you with shockwave and you explode ….all that is just a lag issue ….there is a difference ….there are the very misfortunate few that are banned for false statement but I think the people that build and code this game know the difference between a lag issue and a hack/**** ….. if you were banned for something then the system not the people but the gaming system detected a change in the code of your game …..when you add a ****/hack to your game you are rewriting the game code and changing the game with-in your system.... so when players report something that is not what they see in everyday game play ... its not the player that decides the ban .... its the people that are the game coders/writers and **** detection systems that ban you ....don't blame the players for reporting
no avatar

Валерий Шалагин

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:28 pm
cheater in multiplay
https://youtu.be/Ne4wjXeOynk
no avatar

Валерий Шалагин

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:40 pm
teleport in multiplay
ID: 6462
https://youtu.be/gR2zdGR2KxU

LontruS

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:11 pm
LifeisShort wrote:
So LontruS … What you are saying is when that player is blinking red and he drives straight threw you or you drive straight threw him it's a lag issue ...but as you both go into a corner and he slams you against the wall all the while still blinking red then you try to drive out of it then he hits you with shockwave and you explode ….all that is just a lag issue ….there is a difference ….there are the very misfortunate few that are banned for false statement but I think the people that build and code this game know the difference between a lag issue and a hack/**** ….. if you were banned for something then the system not the people but the gaming system detected a change in the code of your game …..when you add a ****/hack to your game you are rewriting the game code and changing the game with-in your system.... so when players report something that is not what they see in everyday game play ... its not the player that decides the ban .... its the people that are the game coders/writers and **** detection systems that ban you ....don't blame the players for reporting

**** detection systems are weally weak. Already over 10 years ago they made cheats that will bypass **** detection the likes of punkbuster and VAC.

And that blinking is server lag issue. I see them a lot ping pong all over the place and get solid just to knock you down. It's bad ssync with the server. While the player that blinks for me dont see this problem and probably got me knocked down legit without any cheats.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:25 pm
Hmmm.... Well LontruS … me and you can agree to disagree about some of these red cars no matter blinking or solid ….I've seen my share hit walls , hit the ships, go in the water , even seen one drive on water ….I don't report that because how is that going to change the outcome of my race …..it's not … what I do report is if it happen to me repeatedly by the same racer 4,5 or 6 times ….I will agree with you on the lag issue and there is one and there needs to be a better solution to sorting that out,,,, I will also agree with you on the cheating detection systems needing a major overhaul for better management … until that happens there are going to be people like you and me that agree to disagree and please don't take any hard feelings towards anything I say to you....your probably an awesome player and I could learn a few things
no avatar

Валерий Шалагин

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:47 am
cheater in multiplay
ID: a35f9b
https://youtu.be/7o-vI3KQXnE
no avatar

shalnoy2000

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:46 pm
teleport in multiplay
ID:b0a91b
https://youtu.be/opJXqjmdnMw

The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:17 pm
Someone do something about rodf gti it's a cancer all the time is teleporting instantly after the race starts! I can't stand it anymore! i lost to a BMW rank 1400 with my Acura NSX 3199 (max) rank all the time! Loosing almost 10 points it's time.

I don't know his ID and i know how i can find him but it's in a Russian club i don't know how to spell the name of the club.

The Dark Knight

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:19 pm
Someone do something about rodf gti it's a cancer all the time is teleporting instantly after the race starts! I can't stand it anymore! i lost to a BMW rank 1400 with my Rezvanti Beast X (max) rank all the time! Loosing almost 10 points it's time.

I don't know his ID and i know how i can find him but it's in a Russian club i don't know how to spell the name of the club. I will try to upload a picture. But man that it's harsh Gameloft! Losing each time 10 points from a cheater. Not fair.
no avatar

shalnoy2000

Windows PC

Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:40 pm
cheater in multiplay
ID: 76d21
https://youtu.be/l7T-_gLdb4E