Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:36 pm
@LifeisShort - I'm sure that a good part of the players that get reported here do get banned. However I don't know how many. Each and everyone of them have to be checked before any action is taken. However, I'll ask around and get back to you on that when I get any info. :)

@buggi, Nakaze - I reported the players.

Thanks,
Andrei

LontruS

Windows PC

Re: Hacker caught in Multiplayer

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:36 pm
This game have more **** cheater reporters then cheaters.
I just got reported in discord for some instant spawn hack or something. I were taking a barrel roll jump and on he's video i was blinking red and landed on a roof. While i remember that race and i had no problems in that ramp.

It's one thing what you see on you screen and other what is actually happening. We see lots of these players who lag and blinking in red. Seems like these people who i see have red connection will have me as red connection to there selves too and think we are cheaters. BTW i play with TD and i am really offended when someone call me a cheater. I dont see any reason why should i **** in this game when all the cars i use are maxed anyways without epics mostly out of my 56 cars unlocked.

Hasenbock

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:05 am
Since update it feels better. I don't see any cheater in Porsche 911 at 2100 getting better time then Evo at 3600 like before.
Thank u GL.

@lontrus, how long ago is ure temp Bann? If I remember correctly this was some month ago?

LontruS

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:37 am
Hasenbock wrote:
Since update it feels better. I don't see any cheater in Porsche 911 at 2100 getting better time then Evo at 3600 like before.
Thank u GL.

@lontrus, how long ago is ure temp Bann? If I remember correctly this was some month ago?

What temp ban ? I dont remember i have had any bans.
If i had one then it sure was long ago. I dont visit this forums much anyways.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:14 am
LontruS wrote:
Hasenbock wrote:
Thank u GL.

What temp ban ? I dont remember i have had any bans.
If i had one then it sure was long ago. I dont visit this forums much anyways.think he has mistakenly

I think he has mistakenly confusd you with Racer 2790. Easy to do under the circumstances! ;)
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)
no avatar

Chimarleywai

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:10 am
https://youtu.be/y-HCqoD-NfI

s
een teleporting in multiple races 

lightning bolt
id 34ed3f
no avatar

coolbox

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:39 am
Hey there, hacker in summertime speedrush finale ;part 1 .No need to prove just look at the top players position 56!
name tecnico001 BMW Z4 garage lvl 6
club MCE/MK73
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:49 pm
mhamedo wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Constant teleporting, lands on roof and immediately respawns. Seems very suspicious to me and I think it needs to be investigated!

Username: Driver 6136
ID: fbfffd

I think he's just lagging, lag in other games (like FPS games for example) makes someone appear to teleport around and do a bunch of weird things, so same goes for here, he's constantly respawning and teleporting around on your screen, but he's playing normally on his screen.

Alway have an excuse for cheater's, that is why nothing will ever be done... 

LontruS

Windows PC

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 pm
mchelle_j@yahoo.com wrote:
mhamedo wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Constant teleporting, lands on roof and immediately respawns. Seems very suspicious to me and I think it needs to be investigated!

Username: Driver 6136
ID: fbfffd

I think he's just lagging, lag in other games (like FPS games for example) makes someone appear to teleport around and do a bunch of weird things, so same goes for here, he's constantly respawning and teleporting around on your screen, but he's playing normally on his screen.

Alway have an excuse for cheater's, that is why nothing will ever be done... 

Nothing will change cause developers are flooded with false accusations of cheating that is always a lag in server. Very hard to see someone is cheating out of 10 000 cheater reports a day where maybe only 10 people actually ****.

Always eassy to call people cheaters when you have no clue what so ever about how games systems work. Accuse people on cheating cause you see someone blink in red crash and spawn. If someone is blinking red that is already known as a lag and out of sync with you in the game. But no you noobs go out and call them cheaters. Pretty much last 10 years all games have so much noobs in them that only report everyone of cheating on everything. Now when you get  reported as a cheater how will you feel about it ? While you play legit with no cheats but other player see you blink red then after jump drops on roof and crash and then spawn infront of you still. That is happening to everyone and there for everyone is reporting them as cheaters.

But well you cant explain the likes of you who have no clue what so ever of what is **** and what is server lag or server issues. as you see only what is going on in your screen and there for for you all players in this game are cheaters. We can explain the issues for you but you will still think that these are lame excuses and cant be true

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:31 pm
@mchelle, I think mhamedo is right.
That is a very old report from me dating back to august 2018, a time where I simply wasn’t aware how broken and unreliable the replay is. Legit players have been reported and/or banned for these kind of reports, so no, we are not making excuses for cheaters here. 

LontruS just said it all and I also think there are more **** reporters than cheaters.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)