no avatar

josiah93

Google Play (Android)

Where to report cheaters?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:36 pm
Is there a forum to report asphalt 9 cheaters?

thanks

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Where to report cheaters?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:46 pm
Please send any report to customer care. Thank you.

Driver_7633

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:36 pm
Customer care is broken! The web form is cumbersome, asks unimportant questions, and the date request does not work, prove that you are not a robot is broken too. 

I am done reporting cheaters!

Either make the web form to report cheaters straight forward or forget about it.
Device: Nvidia Shield k1

Andrei FromGameloft

Retired Community Manager

Windows PC

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 am
Hello, you may report cheaters via the Customer Care team through the in-game button.
Or you may report them to me via PM. If you report them to me then please provide this exact data:

- suspected player Name and ID found in race results,
- the Club name and ID if the user is a part of a club of course,
- what method of cheating is the player using,
- what platform (iOS, Android, Windows PC),
- the date and event where the suspicious user was seen,
- a screenshot or video for good measure

Thanks,
Andrei
no avatar

BritBoyRacer

Nintendo Switch

UK

Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:30 am
Where is the 'in game button' for reporting cheaters on the Nintendo Switch???

Ella FromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:54 pm
Hey, BritBoyRacer! On the Nintendo Switch version, you can report players by submitting a ticket with Customer Care! ^-^

Small Furia

Windows PC

Hello, Andrei! Just in case if you are here please answer to couple of my questions. I am playing here more than 2 years already. Now I have found that I can not go through the GrandPrix qualifications anymore as even newbies with 1 garage level and 0 rep.points show the better times that me.
1 question - HOW DOES IT POSSIBLE ?
So, I am a honest customer- no cheats, no manipulations, and unfortunately I am a touchdrive Windows player.
2 question - WHY MY CAR when I am leading the race wrecks so offen (suddenly runs right into the wall or falls on the roof after small single jump off the ramp)? And this is happening in MULTIPLAYER only !?
3 - I do not want to ask you or GL why my fully equipped in gold car suddenly is loosing its leading position when my nitro become empty but all OTHER cars continue their run with the same speed...
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Small Furia wrote:
Hello, Andrei! Just in case if you are here please answer to couple of my questions. I am playing here more than 2 years already. Now I have found that I can not go through the GrandPrix qualifications anymore as even newbies with 1 garage level and 0 rep.points show the better times that me.
1 question - HOW DOES IT POSSIBLE ?
So, I am a honest customer- no cheats, no manipulations, and unfortunately I am a touchdrive Windows player.
2 question - WHY MY CAR when I am leading the race wrecks so offen (suddenly runs right into the wall or falls on the roof after small single jump off the ramp)? And this is happening in MULTIPLAYER only !?
3 - I do not want to ask you or GL why my fully equipped in gold car suddenly is loosing its leading position when my nitro become empty but all OTHER cars continue their run with the same speed...

Small Furia ... Sorry man but Andrei FromGameloft has been gone for close to or even over 2 years now ...so he wont be answering any of your questions ...But if he was still here you would of gotten straight and honest answers from him ....as for the newbie's with 1 garage level and 0 REP points ...I dont think you really need anyone to answer that for you because you all ready know the answer to this....as for the questions 2 and 3 well it seems that the whole game of A9 is kinda out of wack ...its taken 5 weeks for GL and CC to finally give me a straight answer and the only honest answer to me was ...Wait till the next update and all the problems of the game should be dealt with ..... If any of the players are having the same problems as Small Furia or simular problems the only answer you will get is that their tech team knows of these problems and they are working on a fix ...well there is no fix ..the best they can do is wait this update out and hope that their reset and the new update change all the settings back to the original settings

Small Furia

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:56 am
Yep, LifeisShort. I really appreciate all of your notes coming from the straight and honest player. We both know very well the answers to my earlier questions. But as Andrei (who is currently retired) is still reading our posts and are able really share his (or their) thoughts on ways of solving the technical problems exist and caused by the loss of control over c.heating.
Here we can see one more evident of such a thing where the final MP results show the absurdity of the technical characteristics of the cars used (the results against the laws of physics and logic).
Attachments
Leading the race but.png
Leading the race but.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 145 times
Screenshot (103).png
Screenshot (103).png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 169 times
It cann't be difficult to be honest with your teammates and with yourself.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:17 pm
Small Furia wrote:
Yep, LifeisShort. I really appreciate all of your notes coming from the straight and honest player. We both know very well the answers to my earlier questions. But as Andrei (who is currently retired) is still reading our posts and are able really share his (or their) thoughts on ways of solving the technical problems exist and caused by the loss of control over c.heating.
Here we can see one more evident of such a thing where the final MP results show the absurdity of the technical characteristics of the cars used (the results against the laws of physics and logic).

Well Small Furia .....to tell you the truth I think and so do so many other players that Andrei helped that he left this Mod/game and never looked back and to this day has never come back not even to read anything ....certain things that were happening within the game that made him decide it was time to leave and find a better location ....As for your disconnection from the game ...this does happen rarely ....if you get a red or yellow connection feed or it says you have poor connection then that is a ch..eater using a switch or one of the games ch..eats .....When this happens a total disconnect it's your game getting disconnected from the server and it will happen like this very rarely ....It has only happened to me 3 times since the game started years ago ...But as for the cars and timing along with ranking ...I dont see who the players names are or their club names or a video of the race so for me to say why a under ranked car placed 1st and you with a higher ranked car placed 5th I would not want to judge that ....but as you already know Small Furia and so many other players know this game has taken a sudden turn downwards for the worst ...By the way the 2 photo's you are showing are not from the same race ...in the first photo if you notice when you were disconnected from the server it was the start of the race and no time was given (0:00.000) the second photo is from a race you did