LJP64

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Need Advice to win MP races

Tue May 26, 2020 10:17 am
I posted in another thread, but maybe I should have posted here too.

Yes, cheaters/hackers are everywhere in MP.
But with the right cars, you can beat a lot of them, as they are usually extremely bad drivers.

Bronze league: Your best option is the Lotus Elise, or any other D class with long nitro.

Silver league: I only use 3 cars there, namely the Viper ACR, H2 Speed and Acura NSX. I tried many other cars, but only those 3 take me to Gold league quickly. Plus, they are easy to get.

Gold league: Here, you need good cars, fully upgraded (with epic parts if possible, although this is not mandatory). My best options are, by order of preference, the Huracan Evo Spyder, the Corvette GS, the SIN R1 and the Ferrari F12.
The Aston Martin DBS Superleggera, Vantage GT12, Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Porsche 911 GT3 RS and Porsche Carrera GT are other good options, but they are difficult to get (mine are still at a low level, so I don't use them).

Platinum league: Things become harder here. The Pagani Huayra, Lamborghini Aventador J, Porsche 918 Spyder and VLF Force V10 are very good here. Note that the Huracan Evo Spyder, Corvette GS and SIN R1 are also excellent choices in this league.
Other cars seem to be good options, as they give me hard times, but I don't have them or at a low level, so I haven't tried them: Techrules AT96, Genty Akylone, Ferrari LaFerrrari Aperta and Corvette ZR1.

Legend league: Ouch! The top S class cars are a nightmare to get and upgrade... The Lamborghini Egoista performs well here. Honestly, I find the Vulcano and Lykan totally useless. So I won't recommend any S class car here (apart from the Egoista, as my few top S class cars are not upgraded enough to compete.
However, there is still hope. Pagani Huayra, Lamborghini Aventador J, Porsche 918 Spyder and VLF Force V10 are very good here. Note that the Huracan Evo Spyder, Corvette GS and SIN R1 are also excellent choices in this league too.

The cars shown in bold characters are those I use in MP (maxed or nearly, with or without epics installed). So believe me, they work very well. I always reach the Platnium League, sometimes the Legend League when I decide to put the time and effort necessary, and I always easily reach the top 3,000 with those cars. And this despite those pesky cheaters/hackers. And I don't need to **** or hack.

By the way, before you call me an Alien or whatever name, I am a TouchDrive player only...

Enox

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2020 8:12 pm
I'm not a pro player , but what ive found out , its depends on which car you are using and how did you build it , but also nitro is a big deal in the race , also i found out that taking barriel rolles wasting some times .
no avatar

SebbieVDB

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 27, 2020 6:12 pm
Hiwrx wrote:
I've played this game for a year now and have done alright in mp, finishing in the top 1000 the last 8 months or so. And I'm at a disadvantage for most of the time because I don't have jacked up a and s cars. I primarily use a Vette AND I use touch drive. I can't do some of the ridiculous crap that manual players do. You know, lame side swipes and chicken s**t bumps. Most important thing is to have at least one go-to car and play ALOT. There will definitely be an ebb and flow throughout the season but if you're patient, you'll gain points at some point.

yes mate!!! I have driven the same road as you and still drive though haha. It is just scrambling some points sometimes;)
it really is a pain in the **** when the following season starts, and gaining league after league when starting at platinum with al these 100/200 players. its really hard when driving 1000/2000+ opponents. But in my eyes. I like to push the limits. So on to the next season!! GL

no avatar

REME Raider

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:58 am
p) Running Bird
tcman wrote:
And finally of course is having a car or two that is upgraded close to max that at least some other people don't have.

This, unfortunately, is more important in Asphalt 9 than it was in Asphalt 8 or Xtreme.

Multiplayer is designed as a pay-to-win system, where you're matched based on your league primarily, and within that league, you can bring any car. As a result, you often see car rank disparities of 1500 points or more. So you'll want to use a car that's faster than what most people in your league have. Pick a car you're comfortable with (e.g., the C-class Lotus — that's what I picked) and upgrade it as far as you can, then use that in multiplayer.

You won't be a better racer, but you'll win, simply because you have an OP car for that league.

Also, if you leave races or access the pause screen for other reasons, remember that the pause screen triggers the handling reset bug, just like accessing your settings does. So if you're used to a steering sensitivity at more than 50%, remember to fix that before you do your next multiplayer race. Otherwise, the bad handling alone will be a significant disadvantage.
no avatar

Bobbert

Apple (iOS)

Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:11 pm
Don't try to win cause MP is just a screwed up mess. Play the other races but stay away from MP!!!
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:01 am
In MP, don’t expect to win. If you have that attitude, you won’t be disappointed. Anytime that I walk away with positive points, any amount, then it’s a win
If you get KD’d early, stick it out for a little while longer. The other racers tend to cannibalize each other and you may just find yourself back in the hunt
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:25 am
That's the way to think about it Hiwrx … 2 points or 5 points moves you forward and you keep advancing ….if someone KD's you … keep going cuz that player or another will KD someone else or 2 and you are back to bonus that 2 or 5 points and who knows sometimes your back in full stride to a second place finish
no avatar

tinekastil2

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:03 pm
i am also having issues with multiplayer, i have in most races i have the highest ranking car if not then one of the highest, i am always getting knocked down and cant knock anyone down no matter how hard i try, in one race i was at nitro shockwave, jumped and landed on another player and i am the one that gets knocked down, whats all that about?usps tracking showbox speed test
no avatar

LifeisShort

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:05 am
Welcome to @%&^ &^% 9 Legends ...Where only a 2,7xx Viper can destroy a 4,4xx Chiron and win...……. it is what it is tinekastil2 .. try and do your best
no avatar

Djsemple

Apple (iOS)

Multi player races

Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:16 pm
They need to rid of the knockdowns in multi player races because they do knockdowns so they can win in my book that what they call cheating and they don't deserve the points there getting in this round of multi player if they win on silver league they get + 60 points but if they do knockdown you win they should not + 60 points because if y finish in 8th place u get 3 points I think they use knockdown and win and u finish 8th u should get + 60 and 1st place and they should get + 3 and 8th place if they knockdown somebody at the end of the race if the other person wants to switch then they to switch with them like I said get rid of the knockdowns and make it straight racing