no avatar

Suriya_funs

Google Play (Android)

Re: Need Advice to win MP races

Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:50 pm
My dear friend, It depends on your car and performance and how good your driving skills are.

SKP Global

Apple (iOS)

India

Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:47 am
void barrel rolls into over hanging street signs.

Dont drift into ramps, you will barrel roll and die. Let your nitro build up before you use it.

Be the first to super nitro in common parts where everyone does, or avoid that area all together.

Take the route least traveled. It will spare you from being knocked out by the 8 other cars racing for that nitro bottle or barrel roll.

Drift into the turn and release with nitro when the horizon of the road is center with your screen.

Learn how the car handles in turns in order to decide when to pull on the stick or if you even should.

Choose a good car to max instead of spreading it out among several. My ACR has taken me to legend league but it took 3 or 4 seasons to get there.

oh, and max your car before any expectation of winning a race.

These are the things I learned and adapted to.

--edit--

Overcome driver fixation. If your eyes fixate on an area on the screen, you will end up driving towards it..just like IRL. So instead of looking at that barricade or wall hoping you wont crash into it, fixate instead of where you want the car to go.
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:25 am
This advice is for the beginning of any mp season. Wait a bit before engaging. Like a day or two after it has started. All the ringers and cheaters play at the beginning of a new season and you’ll get eaten alive. If you wait a bit, those players will move on and then you’ll be left with plugs...oops, I mean...less skilled players to tend with. Of course, if you’re just in it to get rep points and rewards, and can svck up your pride, then playing right away is good too
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"
no avatar

Real_Racer_x

Nintendo Switch

Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:09 pm
LoYaL GaMeR wrote:
Today I played around 50 MP races but I didn't came at 1st position in single race . I tried both tilt and touch drive mode but Everytime I came 2nd or Third . 
Please give me tips for handling in Tilt mode because I don't like Touch Drive mode ,
how to win a MP race ?
It seems we have different strategies in A9 as compared to A8(Tilt mode for MP) 

Need a good tip from Pro Racer of A9 for wining Multiplayer Races .

Yes, watch this video:
https://youtu.be/IZw7ZnxWKjs

Racer_X
Club Triode

no avatar

Real_Racer_x

Nintendo Switch

Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:37 pm
drive manual only.

avoid drifting unless absolutely necessary. take corners at speed just letting off gas.

don’t rub on walls like a genie lamp and dont hit anything. watch the terrain for speed-killing areas.

drive the car smoothly.
no avatar

leesanator

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:25 am
Great replies here, useful for me too

VIC P.

Windows PC

Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:51 am
Honestly , but it's advice that can get you banned... it's known by all drivers here with integrity, BUT IGNORED but FOR " FHSB" PLAYERS ,it's their way..
after having purchased ass9 5 years ago , the highest MP FINISH i ever accomplished was 2nd
place. MULTI-PLAYER RACES ARE PHANTOMS .. A fantasy race , and you are not completing
in a PVP FORMAT, YOUR opponent is the #1 TOF [clock] and if you run a Perfect Race .MP races have less security and with a simple **** engine , and a little hacker savvy manipulating
MP races became the dom. program .  HACKERS TOOK OVERit got so bad that mp races were Hacker vs Hacker only. lol so who cheated more won ,but now check the tracks real time completion time and beat it .

Jame Giles

Google Play (Android)

London

Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:50 pm
Your result depends on the choice of car and your device. I'm not talking about skills because this is simple advice. It seems to me that you have chosen the wrong level
no avatar

Dr3dzz

Apple (iOS)

Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:13 pm
Just craft your skill :)