Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:23 am
Great!  Thank you!
no avatar

Asp_WidowHfd

Apple (iOS)

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players

Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 pm
HELLO from new players too!

time to quit the game! Is no chance! They change their mind! You guys know the 2021 will become even worse now
no avatar

AlfaZero343

Windows PC

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 am
Wow this is very outdated but nevertheless good in that time at least.

Bedirhan Başaran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:26 pm
The thief and dishonest company called Gameloft has banned my account 2 times in a row for 7 days without providing any reason, reason or evidence.  Although I complain about despicable cheaters, they are not such cheaters, on the contrary, to prohibit proper users like me and me, let them know that if I ask, they will not get away with this by hiding the evidence and the reason clearly.  Dishonored and Paragöz, Let Gameloft be in the throes of all its employees in the time and effort I spend in the wages I pay, and anyone who is involved in deceit, including their children, **** blood.  ****
no avatar

coskunkurum@gmail.com

Windows PC

Oyun çok kötü oldu

Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:22 pm
İyice berbat bir oyun haline geldi. Oynayamıyoruz. Sadece birilerini zengin ediyoruz. Harcadığımız zaman ve nakit haram olsun.
no avatar

king$76

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:21 pm
Thx. Very good presentation.
no avatar

ard2dabone

Nintendo Switch

Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:51 am
Knockdowns absolutely ruin this game, it would be such a better game if they didn't exist or were taken out, such a shame :(

LowRyder

Windows PC

West Coast

Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:10 am
Greetings , informative as the OP was i only want to know how i can make or if it even possible to re-assign key board buttons so i can just play the game.Once i can control a car around a track i'll have a closer read.
  I've been playing A8 for so damn long my fingers don't have it in them to learn new controls . From what i have seen so far only two choices are offered .I don't do Touch , I'm running Win 10 on a Laptop. There is some mention of more options on a Control Page but i haven't had too much luck locating it .
 Anyone have some useful advice  ?

Thank you.
 "The brave don't live forever...... the cautious don't live at all " 

' Never argue with the fool , onlookers may not be able to tell the difference'  ~ Mark Twain 

no avatar

Kessyra

Nintendo Switch

Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:05 pm
Thanks. Nice pics!