Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Jhonmicky wrote:
Sorry if this has been answer before, but I didn't see it.  What are the pulsing orange or green dots in the top right corner of a season indicating?  At first, I thought it was telling you if you have a car that is close to (orange) or above (green) the recommended level, but that turned out not to really correlate.  Thanks.

A screen shot would help. Might be something specific to Amazon TV. In Windows, I went through all the basic screens and through every event and did not see any pulsing orange or green dots.
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:50 pm
Captain Nemo74 ….I think he might be referring to the career mode … when you are ready to go into a race in career mode the entering card will show in the corner either green dot or orange dot for the ranking of the car you have in your garage to race

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:34 am
LifeisShort wrote:
Captain Nemo74 ….I think he might be referring to the career mode … when you are ready to go into a race in career mode the entering card will show in the corner either green dot or orange dot for the ranking of the car you have in your garage to race

Thanks for that reminder. I didn't think to check Career Mode as I have been stuck @ 90% for 2 months.
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)
no avatar

Célia Mendes

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:14 pm
Ty a lot. ;)
no avatar

Chathurarox90

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:15 am
Thanks..very help full.i have been started this game last month ..
no avatar

Ramond

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:57 pm
Hello new player here well not so new but i am playing this game for around two months now.
My question is the new Ferrari J50 car hunt event while i am playing the event i don't have yet the F488 GTB or the VLF 1 but started playing from the 1st hour that the event was available yesterday, i was only able to obtain only 4 blueprints and i have open and from the 3 golden packages 3x30 packages up to now. Is the drop rate of this event so low to everyone? The only way is to spend money to get that car? Thanks for your time for hearing me out.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:34 pm
Ramond wrote:
Hello new player here well not so new but i am playing this game for around two months now.
My question is the new Ferrari J50 car hunt event while i am playing the event i don't have yet the F488 GTB or the VLF 1 but started playing from the 1st hour that the event was available yesterday, i was only able to obtain only 4 blueprints and i have open and from the 3 golden packages 3x30 packages up to now. Is the drop rate of this event so low to everyone? The only way is to spend money to get that car? Thanks for your time for hearing me out.

J50 Hunt must be unique to certain other platforms? In Windows I have F488 GTB and Egoista Hunts. Sorry I didn't answer your question, but I am always interested in Platform Game differences.
||
no avatar

Dawn Ryd3r

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:34 am
tcman wrote:
Typically which daily events are worth going for?

TC

Thanks.

no avatar

Dawn Ryd3r

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:35 am
Thanks
no avatar

XGEMSTARX

Apple (iOS)