no avatar

mattb2000

Apple (iOS)

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players

Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:55 am
Thank you for posting this. I am new and it has helped.

Advanced Auto

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:44 pm
Very informative! Excellent rundown and tips. Thank you.
no avatar

SportFan2088

Windows PC

Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:39 pm
Appreciative of the tips for club invites and promotions. Are there different administration settings if the club type is changed? I have been given the roll of manager of a public league and need to "encourage" membership. Any tips for that?

Deepakpm09

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:57 pm
Wow! A comprehensive and detailed explanation. Got to know all about Asphalt Legends. :D
no avatar

SparkySpark123

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:20 pm

SALO POWER

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:45 am
Hi, everybody! How to create nickname with light font like this?

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:26 pm
eGamingseSports wrote:
Do you know places where you can read the analysis or bet on matches in this game and Asphalt 8 too ?

I've reviewed many forums and sites but I can't find too much. Sometimes there will be some information but it's not very good. So far I've been using mainly [spam link removed] and [spam link removed] but there are more important esports than niche ones....Do you know anything?

Everyone here knows one thing for sure........................ YOU POST IS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)
no avatar

mchelle_j@yahoo.com

Windows PC

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:41 pm
You advice is good, but you should really stress to the new player that the cheating and hacking is very large problem, and that almost every race they will lose because of the cheating and hacking...  I love the game myself, but a lot more of us are going to have to start standing up more and demanding more.. Together we will win, as one we will lose...
no avatar

NicoTueur Orion

Apple (iOS)

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:26 pm
Merci pour ses infos
no avatar

Jhonmicky

Amazon TV

Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:57 am
Sorry if this has been answer before, but I didn't see it.  What are the pulsing orange or green dots in the top right corner of a season indicating?  At first, I thought it was telling you if you have a car that is close to (orange) or above (green) the recommended level, but that turned out not to really correlate.  Thanks.