no avatar

celinho martins

Google Play (Android)

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players

Tue May 21, 2019 11:38 am
my account was banned .. I installed an my account was banished. unofficial app for my tablet that was not compatible. What do i do I spent real money still
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Tue May 21, 2019 3:17 pm
celinho martins wrote:
my account was banned .. I installed an my account was banished. unofficial app for my tablet that was not compatible. What do i do I spent real money still

Hey celinho:....You were not banished as you say ....The app was not compatible with your tablet so it wont download ...and if it's an unofficial app as you say ...then it's not a registered game of GL ....why would you spend money on a game that is free?....
no avatar

celinho martins

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 21, 2019 10:45 pm
Good night my friend. I spent money on car packages.
no avatar

celinho martins

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 21, 2019 10:47 pm
where is the banishment topic.
Please

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed May 22, 2019 12:39 am
celinho martins wrote:
Please

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find a pinned topic about bans here in the A9 forums. There’s one over the A8 one, in the bugs & technical issues section, but I don’t know if that can help. 

However you said the app was “unofficial for your tablet that was not compatible”. 
As @LifeisShort said, if an app isn’t compatible, it won’t download. And getting it from any unofficial source rather than the authorized Android’s Google Play Store is considered a violation of the terms of service. 

Source: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2322&t=653023#p3447655
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Wed May 22, 2019 4:17 am
Sayaneechan wrote:
celinho martins wrote:
Please

Unfortunately I wasn’t able to find a pinned topic about bans here in the A9 forums. There’s one over the A8 one, in the bugs & technical issues section, but I don’t know if that ca

However you said the app was “unofficial for your tablet that was not compatible”. 
As @LifeisShort said, if an app isn’t compatible, it won’t download. And getting it from any unofficial source rather than the authorized Android’s Google Play Store is considered a violation of the terms of service. 

Source: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2322&t=653023#p3447655

Re: Sayaneechan....Thank You ....

Taercenn

Windows PC

Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:04 pm
If you are a new A9 player, there is only one tip I can pass along to you. . .

Find another game. The shiny fun feel of this one fades fast. You will hate it if you are not willing to spend $100's every month to try to catch up and progress.

FYI: There is no such thing as a $99 "micro-transaction".
Deleted

Deleted
no avatar

TarantulaCity

Windows PC

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:06 pm
Hello new player here well not so new but i am playing this game for around two months now.

My question is the new Ferrari J50 car hunt event while i am playing the event i don't have yet the F488 GTB or the VLF 1 but started playing from the 1st hour that the event was available yesterday, i was only able to obtain only 4 blueprints and i have open and from the 3 golden packages 3x30 packages up to now. Is the drop rate of this event so low to everyone? The only way is to spend money to get that car? Thanks for your time for hearing me out.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:00 am
Taercenn wrote:
FYI: There is no such thing as a $99 "micro-transaction".

Scientists are working on the micro tranaction problem. Early research suggesst that it is around  -$000000000000000000001, but the initial study is still subject to peer review.
||
How many Windows10 programmers does it take to mess up a Windows10 Update?
Only one........................ unfortunately Microsoft has 365 of them! ;)
no avatar

Hugomong

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:23 am
Where is the picture? Cant see a picture