no avatar

barryflash2727

Apple (iOS)

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players

Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:43 am
Hello. I installed the asphalt 9 game. When I enter the game, the login screen will show and request the e-mail and password . What i do?
no avatar

Bertje Bibber

Windows PC

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:22 pm
Nice topic and interesting tips, thx for the good work
no avatar

Sammux7

Google Play (Android)

Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:41 pm
Thanks!!! 👍
no avatar

Cuir Pork

Apple (iOS)

Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:22 pm
WHy is it that I keep getting trashed in multiplayer only. And by trashed I mean that a simple tap from another car and my car explodes and I have to start at the back. Is it because I haven't paid for the app? I don't see other players exploding as often as I do. Sometimes I'll crash 3 or 4 times in a match. But only in multiplayer and regardless of what car I use.

Also, is it common to reach a point where the game just drags on unless you spend money? It seems like I can't get the cards I need to advance the career without forking out the coins  Is there any way to reset everything to zero and start over having read this thread and realized that I made several poor choices in the beginning?

Thanks for the great post. I'm sure it will help a lot.
no avatar

Bertje Bibber

Windows PC

Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Cuir Pork wrote:
WHy is it that I keep getting trashed in multiplayer only. And by trashed I mean that a simple tap from another car and my car explodes and I have to start at the back. Is it because I haven't paid for the app? I don't see other players exploding as often as I do. Sometimes I'll crash 3 or 4 times in a match. But only in multiplayer and regardless of what car I use.

Also, is it common to reach a point where the game just drags on unless you spend money? It seems like I can't get the cards I need to advance the career without forking out the coins  Is there any way to reset everything to zero and start over having read this thread and realized that I made several poor choices in the beginning?

Thanks for the great post. I'm sure it will help a lot.

Don't worry, you're not alone, sometmes i get a KD within 10 sec and unable to cath up again, very frustating

Captain Nemo74

Windows PC

Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:38 pm
I think Laxus's tips are great. I booked marked them. Where/how do I find that bookmark? Couldn't see anything in the Forum section relating to bookmarks, so I checked my browser (Firefox) bookmarks … not there. I only found it in the first place because the other day a member thanked him, so it showed up in Active Topics.
||
I was in the park talking to our local "flasher". He said he was thinking of retiring, but then he decided to stick it out for one more year. ;)

SaberCat

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:41 am
Thank you for the info

Captain Nemo74

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:42 pm
Thankyou too! Back to the top for awhile at least. Again, anyone know how bookmarking topic should work?
||
I was in the park talking to our local "flasher". He said he was thinking of retiring, but then he decided to stick it out for one more year. ;)
no avatar

cruisectrl

Windows PC

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Tip for new players, QUIT NOW, while your still happy, because if you continue to play, your going to find nothing but frustration, stress and constant anger,, the game is full of hackers, the game itself is programmed to cheat, and most drivers have no clue when it comes to proper race edicit and respect for other drivers,,,mp is impossible to enjoy because of knock downs, the game changing physics on you every other race and ai,,, it's sad really, has the potential to be an awsome race game,,, :(
no avatar

Pop2

Windows PC

Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:05 pm
Thanks for the post.