Running Bird

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

Laxus Ralenion wrote:
Updates

Laxus Ralenion, doing Gameloft's job since 2018. Once again, thank you!
Asphalt 9 club: Birdland (#855e) — beginners welcome!

Andrei FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

FAQ and Tips for New Players (Update)

Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:52 pm
Let me just Pin this. :)

And big thanks for Ralenion, you're a Legend. ;)

Cheers,
Andrei
no avatar

Games4Lyfe

Google Play (Android)

How do I add friends on Asphalt 9, android?
no avatar

pantau

Veteran

Windows PC

When is it possible to install epic import parts? Does the car need to have all stars first?
I have epic import parts and can't install them yet, hence the question.

Laxus Ralenion

Apple (iOS)

Re: FAQ and Tips for New Players (Update)

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:05 pm
@Pantau, your car need to be upgraded to high stage first. For example, you can apply an epic import part to Vulcan at 9-stage upgrade and above. (Depends on each car, I think)

@Games4Lyfe, there is no friend lists feature at the moment. But you can add your friend’ id to add  him in your club. (But you and your friend must play on the same platform)
no avatar

Bart Blikman

Apple (iOS)

can you help? the connect button is gray and als the whats new button is gray in asphalt 9. Do you know how to activate these?

Chevy369

MVP

Windows PC

@Bart Blikman welcome to the forum! Unfortunately I'm not sure how to fix your issue, besides maybe the normal restart device or re-install the game solutions. Contacting customer care might be a good idea. Use the in game button or the link for IOS: https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes
Last, I would suggest posting your question in the "Bugs & Technical Issues" portion of our forum as well to get the most direct responses based on your problem.

@Laxus Ralenion The information your providing here is excellent! I learned a couple of things and im not exactly a newcomer lol. Thank you!
Player ID: Ghost Z32 | Location: California, USA | OS: Win10 | AX MP Wins: 8611 of 12082 races | A9 Rep lvl: 77
no avatar

Selliott

Apple (iOS)

Any good advice for driving manually? Steering sensitivity? Best way to learn the tracks?

Also, what’s best of using ramps vs nitro bottles. In many cases i get better times avoiding ramps but good players driving manually always seem to use ramps

Thanks
no avatar

1000hp

Google Play (Android)

Machines have not been unblocked from the legendary league, even though I'm already in it. What is the problem?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/PhvUPkLZRXfcuRsZ9

Chevy369

MVP

Windows PC

This multiplayer series restricts everyone to those set of vehicles, including those in legend league. It was just designed that way and will change for the next series.
Player ID: Ghost Z32 | Location: California, USA | OS: Win10 | AX MP Wins: 8611 of 12082 races | A9 Rep lvl: 77