no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Mon May 04, 2020 4:58 am
@mindwarp_racing, I can agree

Now I am scared to play in silver now because my rating is 1470 and I got matched with players who are at rating 2150

WTF!!!

Have you no shame, GL!

At least do one thing right!

Only in it for the rewards

mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

Mon May 04, 2020 2:12 pm
Yup, I managed to get a Viper fully loaded up only to matched with opponents that are 1500-2000+ higher than me, it's a no-win situation, except for the hackers, they can do what ever they want.
no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Thu May 07, 2020 8:52 am
@mindwarp_racing, after this event I hope there is not going to be a (Welcome to the jungle season)

It is a **** season and all people did was come with P1s, Centenarios or Iconas

There was no matchmaking at all
no avatar

The Predator1983

Windows PC

Thu May 07, 2020 10:23 am
NESSUNA CHIAVE IN 20 CARTE CHE SCHIFO.....ALTRI GIOCATORI HANNO FATTO RISULTATI PEGGIORI DI ME E CON MENO CARTE HANNO PRESO LA CHIAVE.....SINCERAMENTE E UNA COSA INGIUSTA E NON UGUALE PER TUTTI.....POI VEDI GIOCATORI CHE GIOCANO CON HACK CHE IMBROGLIANO E NESSUNO DEL GL NON FA NULLA.......SONO BRAVI SOLO A RICHIEDERE SOLDI COME NEL PASS LEGGENDARIO.....
no avatar

Hiwrx

Apple (iOS)

Sat May 23, 2020 5:01 am
This whole matchmaking thing is a mess. The only positive I notice is that if I get punished in a race, the next one I’ll be paired up with scrubs (sorry people, not trying to ruffle your feathers) and I’ll have a way better chance of not getting the equal or minus
Hiwrx's MP Mantra - "Multiplayer? What's that?"

GL Customer Care Mantra - "Submit a customer care ticket"  "Send me a screenshot"

Enox

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 26, 2020 8:17 pm
Yassineo wrote:
Its ridiculous we prefer matchmaking based on car rating 
that what's happen when it's based on skills or whatever it is
and how can I beat them ? A lot of them I get matched with 2000 rating difference in mp that's just ridiculous,we want car rating based matchmaking,I like the game but matchmaking ruined mp for me

Agreed man ,its lame 

no avatar

Andreas Driemer

Windows PC

Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:56 am
Gameloft should do something about the match up. because it is way of. some more additional tracks would be a welcome too. because it is getting boring do you the same tracks in multiplayer and daily events
no avatar

Sir Maverick

Windows PC

Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:53 pm
i´m suprised..... last season.. MP does great.. all is clear and all ist correct... now... new gamestyle and hackers everywhere... bronze-season against gold-racers... and no class-rating.... wtf?? NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!!!!
no avatar

rr5209806

Windows PC

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:23 am
While it's a bit blunt, it's the truth. The matchmaking algorithm in Asphalt 9 doesn't work the way it does in A8. In order to prevent pros from stomping new players, your League plays a much bigger role than your cars' rank. www.meraastro.com
no avatar

drhunziksv

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:30 pm
Hi
I started playing A9 today after years of A8. question: is MP tuning a thing or does it matter the performance of the car at a certain rank? 
thks for the info
btw kudos to A9 for showing the upgrade rank points that A8 doesn't show. but do they matter?