no avatar

Ziggy_St@rdust

Nintendo Switch

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:57 pm
Thanks for explaining matchmaking .. it always seemed like a mystery!

theDOCTOR78

Google Play (Android)

Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:11 pm
hey man, never knew it had SBMM. Thanks for clearing this out!
no avatar

Hamza KL

Apple (iOS)

Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:23 pm
Guys how can i change the music game while racing like asphalt 8
no avatar

Forsmania

Apple (iOS)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:26 pm
Thanks for information about how matchmaking works
no avatar

laxmandal

Google Play (Android)

Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:31 am
It seems you just need a few cars i each class maxed out. Irrespective of how matchmaking works, that will probably help.

Gemini75

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:34 pm
I wanted to know why the hell I was being cheated so badly and you're telling me it's cause you actually reward players for sucking. Holy ****..you people are actually ****?

Here I thought you were supposed to practice and get better. Play off-line, to acquire parts and extra cash, ya know...take some kind of interest in the **** thing.

But nope...you penalize people for that...wow..

So what, I should have just stuck with the first piece of **** ya get in the game, then? Since eventually it'll just get ranked up to 10k, all on it's own? Only if I can manage to **** bad enough though, of course!

I would seriously love to beat the **** out of whoever went that **** far outta the box! What a monumental waste of my and millions of others, **** time.

Answer me this one, geniuses...how does coming in last in (1) race, thanks to putting me against cars that were 1k points better then mine, of course, end up taking me back 150k points, in that league race ****. Then when I came in 1st, the (very) next **** race...and I barely move up at all!!?? I'm like 175k points away from getting back to where the **** I was in silver league, due to nothing short of your CRIMINAL ACTIVITY! 

That's right jackasses, that's what happens, once money gets involved with **** like this! You expect people to (pay) to improve their cars, when all they're really doing, is paying you **** to **** them!? You're lucky I only put a dollar into this **** thing or I'd already be on the phone with a lawyer! 

And if ya say a god damn thing about my language, rather then paying attention to what was between those cuss words..

...well, was (gonna say), then your a bunch of **** morons. But clearly, that's already been established!

Well morons, ya's better get your **** together, that's for sure. Cause you can bet your ****, someone's gonna be suing ya's for the ****. Rightfully so, too...holy ****.

Bedirhan Başaran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:28 pm
The thief and dishonest company called Gameloft has banned my account 2 times in a row for 7 days without providing any reason, reason or evidence.  Although I complain about despicable cheaters, they are not such cheaters, on the contrary, to prohibit proper users like me and me, let them know that if I ask, they will not get away with this by hiding the evidence and the reason clearly.  Dishonored and Paragöz, Let Gameloft be in the throes of all its employees in the time and effort I spend in the wages I pay, and anyone who is involved in deceit, including their children, **** blood.  ****
no avatar

coskunkurum@gmail.com

Windows PC

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:31 pm
Bir seneden fazla bir süredir bu oyunu oynuyorum. Garaj seviyem 15 ve 62 tane aracım var. Ne yaparsanız yapın bir seviyeyi aşamıyorsunuz. Bu oyun birkaç kişi için kurulmuş. Biz sadece onları eğlendiriyoruz.
Nakit para harcamayın. Harcadıysanız da geri isteyin.
no avatar

rahulmittal79

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:41 pm
I am also for a more car rank based matchmaking. You simply cant beat cars with 800+ more rank. They just swoosh by you.
no avatar

Bearded_One

Windows PC

Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:06 am
rahulmittal79 wrote:
I am also for a more car rank based matchmaking. You simply cant beat cars with 800+ more rank. They just swoosh by you.

After making Platinum League, I have lost almost 100 points racing against Legend League cars that are over 1000 rank above me.
Every race has at least 1 Egoista in it. Scoring is another issue. How can you come in 3rd and lose 20 points?