no avatar

Piłka

Windows PC

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:27 pm
Totally agree!!!!!  I almost leveled up...I was like 9 points away.  Then I played the next game and somehow all the other cars were so much better than my car.  I was wrecked twice in the first 10-15 seconds abs finished last --- of course, and lost FORTY ONE POINTS!!!!! Really?  wrote:
Make MP fairer please.
Please, can we not lose quite so many points for losing???
The very Rare times us noobies are actually in a race where the cars are not so outmatched and we Win, the very next race when we Lose again and the points are all but gone. Why??? Because we are in Lower leagues, like myself, "Gold League" often versed against "Platinum league" cars and long time members with high end cars, that we can't even get close too and the Points loss is so high.
Making it so getting into a higher league, almost impossible. So the bigger rewards are unattainable. 
Its not Fair. 
I have the cars to compete in the "Platinum League" level, I'd love to use them, but only once, in all this time, have I made it, into "Platinum League".  It was awesome. Winning races in "Platinum League" was such a buzz.

For me personally, losing isn't the issue. The more races I do, the more practice I get, the better my driving. I love this game. 
But continually losing in "Gold League" to "Platinum league" players, or long time players, with high end cars, WITH the huge points loss is just an extra kick in the teeth. 
Why not just take 1 or 2 point for Losing??? 

Yes, I'm a Noobie, as I've have only played for 4 months. 
My progress 54% Completed. I am very active. I adore this game. And put cash into it. 
Please fix MP point system. 
Its not the kind of frustrating that makes us want to spend more, it just makes us Noobies want to uninstall.

Well, you can say it's now "fixed" as "Welcome to the jungle" MP season just ended. I know it was painful. I had only one good car to play (thanks to last car-hunt for Icona Titanium) and it was the only car I played (in other case I didn't stand a chance to be in the first 4 with >3,5k cars). Otherwise I wouldn't be able to achieve platinum league and be in the first 3k of players...

I can't say I'm a fan of such MP, but if it was a second MP or sth it would be quite ok (last week there was one, and now we have even three multiplayer seasons - why not make two each time?).

Neverthless it was funny during last races - as all of the players were drifting during first couple of seconds to max their nitro, and then all of the sudden all went purple. The better car, the better chances. (Being the last in the rank gave points bonus at the end).
no avatar

ewangiebai

Amazon TV

Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:07 pm
Am patiently waiting
no avatar

brewcrew

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:36 pm
This game is such BS.  In trying to power through all the glitchers but it's so ridiculous.  Cars falling from the sky.... Cars miraculously appearing out of nowhere to beat me in races, cars magically disappearing when they are getting beat.   I mean, DAMN!
no avatar

masterfinisher

Amazon TV

Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:28 pm
I agree with everyone in this forum that this matchmaking system is completely unfair and ridiculous.  Are the developers considering changing this to something similar to A8 which makes a fair race and an exciting run. Maybe getting rid of the self driving system as well where unskilled drivers purchasing fast cars and immediately ranking up. Again my question is...Are the developers considering changing this matchmaking system?

mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:52 pm
gameloft match-making: 7 hackers and 1 ligit car
no avatar

rolyacde

Windows PC

Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:43 am
What I'd like to know is why a person's cars perform so differently from one day to the next.  Is this also a part of Gamelofts match making efforts to try to make things more competitve for everyone by screwing with everyones' cars causing them to perform well one day, and then terrible the next?

For the past 2 days I noticed before the races that all of the tires on my cars were flat before the races, but they all performed quite well.

Then suddenly today, my tires are all full of air, but my cars are all running a full second or two behind what they were yesterday while doing the same special event.

And one car even after being starred up and upgraded today is still running a full second slower that it was yesterday.

Apparently I got a bad draw from the GL lottery today.

Is this GameLofts idea of leveling the playing field?

This is unfair to everyone to mess with peoples' cars this way.

RON8579

Windows PC

Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:03 pm
"How was your first weekend with Asphalt 9?"
My 1st week was the best, after that the frustration began...

I'm in the Silver League but I think I should be in the bronze because I'm not very skilled but I'm getting a lot of points.
I'm a newcomer and see multiplayer as grinding nightmare, I endure it because I simply want to see new rewards. The cars fly by too fast and the NPCs lurk on my bumper or blast thru me. This is becoming irritating.

One suggestion: Make a training/practice level for low level beginners where ONLY matched skill levels are at play then newcomers can gradually become veterans ready to face all.
no avatar

Cherribomb7

Windows PC

Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:42 am
I have a friend that is close to my status and he went to mp and got matched with low rank cars and all I kept get was higher. I have yet to win a mp cause of this and he wins all the time with low rank cars I don't think it's right.
no avatar

sreyas

Windows PC

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:18 am
Still very funny indeed

I get matched with a 370Z NISMO of rank 1182 and come across a Ford Shelby GT350R of rank 2300!

And also, how do some lower rank cars beat high ones?

mindwarp_racing

Windows PC

Sun May 03, 2020 4:52 pm
It appears that GameLoft does not care at all about the hackers, and their joke of a 'match-making' system only rewards the hackers more. I see no indication that the horrible hacking issue is being addressed or even acknowledged. Just stay away from multiplayer.