Anthony Lehner

Google Play (Android)

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:57 pm
These match ups are a joke.. there are numerous loopholes for hackers with these type of matchups.. the matchups should only be car rank.. so a player with a high rank car can consistently crash you with spins and you never get around them.. PLUS matching touchdrive players with other touchdrive players should be rule as well.. playing with touchdrive (cheaters) is annoying as heck.. and the current matchups dont make sense.. see attachment
Attachments
Screenshot_20190813-150033_Asphalt 9.jpg
Screenshot_20190813-150033_Asphalt 9.jpg (384.52 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:19 am
duke nuke em wrote:
Another load of crap from admin.

Agreed! As I said in another post. This is a gambling game. Basically a Crap Shoot, You need to roll the dice and see if it is nice, Still I must admit, racing cars for a purely arbitrary result is more fun than rolling dice.
||
LIFE: Work like a dog, jump like a frog, eat like a horse, think like a fox, play like a squirrel, have s-e*x like a rabbit, and see you veterinarian twice a year!  ;)
no avatar

SparkySpark123

Windows PC

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:18 pm
no avatar

swapna31

Windows PC

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:17 pm
Excellent thread..!!!
no avatar

ssbaudio

Google Play (Android)

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 pm
Indeed. Enjoying reading it.
no avatar

Ramond

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 am
How does match making work?Simple,it does not work.Matching random cars with a 70km or more speed difference makes no sense what so ever.I suspect that is why I only see cars with a 330km of better top speed in MP.Where are all the new players,they have no chance so they left the game.Better yet,put the lowest ranked at the front of the race so everybody gets to run over them.Typical of GL,somehow they think this will cause newbies to puchase way over priced upgrades.
no avatar

Jhonmicky

Amazon TV

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:55 am
If this is how the matchmaking is setup by skill then you should also then turn touch drive off or remove it all together if you really want to reflect the true skill of a player. Players that have higher skill level when they use a lower rank car in their garage because they are trying to accomplish mp goals(and ran out of fuel with one of their other cars), will never beat some one who has a higher ranked car if that player has mid-level skills(plus touch drive). As the Car will still have better acceleration, top speed and better nitro.
Anyways, I like how A8 matchmaking worked, true skill is shown when everyone is using a car that is close to equal rank.
no avatar

akif

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:50 am
From last night i am facing this issue in multiplayer which is, im only getting one player against me which is not normal to me, anyone knows how to fix this issue or is it just me or anyone else is also facing this with them?

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:20 pm
akif wrote:
From last night i am facing this issue in multiplayer which is, im only getting one player against me twhich is not normal to me, anyone knows how to fix this issue or is it just me or anyone a is also facing this with them?

It normally happens when you are on cheaterboard. To tell whether you are on it or not, check if you can earn rep points after each race.
no avatar

SPRINITA

Amazon TV

Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:16 pm
duke nuke em wrote:
Another load of crap from admin.
Given the amazing variety of trak style and length, lower rated cars simply aren't competitive with the faster cars on certain tracks regardless of driver skill. For examp the quick 20 second downhill ski jump one. Higher rated cars reach a much higher max speed much quicker than the lower cars and it simply impossible to catch up before the finish line.  The same goes for tracks with a lot of straight lines.  I would think most short tracks are quite difficult even for the proest of pros to beat a high rated car with a low one.