no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Sun May 12, 2019 1:57 am
I have read everything you have to say on how matchmaking happen's here on MP Ashphalt9 and I'm sorry to say that this is not the way that matchmaking is working right now on this game ….there will be people and players that will respond and say if you don't like it then go play another game or your not trying hard enough ….your skill lvl needs to improve …..it would be nice to move up like the game is intended to be played …...As for the matchmaking is it fair when you want to play and your ready to start a game and wait for the matchmaking to happen so you can race and when you look ….it's your 1,153 rating against a player at 1,565 rating and your car rating at 1,763 and their car rating goes from2,356 to 3,243 …..where is fair or skill ...don't say a car's rating doesn't have anything to do with it when we all know 3 to 5 seconds faster times and now they are putting these cars out front while putting the lower level cars and personal rating players in back ….where is the chance at getting any points to increase your level to rise up in the game ….yes it happened to me and I played 14 games where only 3 games where evenly matched between players and cars ….out of 11 races I gained 3 points ...seems the game is having a lot of glitches
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 12, 2019 3:04 am
your car rating at 1,763 and their car rating goes from2,356 to 3,243 …..where is fair or skill

Only one examples out of many you can reach top 3 even if the difference in ranking is high
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (835.74 KiB) Viewed 118 times
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 12, 2019 3:12 am
Another one from this season. Difference not that extreme but still about 500. Car ranking is not everything. Cars have different specifics use them to your advantage. If there is no other way to win you still can try to knock down the top ranked cars early on. Is not nice, but what else is there to do if your car is s*hit and the other ones top.
Attachments
x.jpg
x.jpg (935.76 KiB) Viewed 117 times
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Sun May 12, 2019 2:36 pm
VapingSeed wrote:
Another one from this season. Difference not that extreme but still about 500. Car ranking is not everything. Cars have different specifics use them to your advantage. If there is no other way to win you still can try to knock down the top ranked cars early on. Is not nice, but what else is there to do if your car is s*hit and the other ones top.

Re: VapingSeed....all in well but for some reason the guys with a higher ranking are the ones that are starting up front and myself along with 1 or 2 others with the lower ranking are starting in the rear .....I dont know if this is something new or a glitch or whats happening to tell you the truth ....it's the first time I have had this happen but it's happened 11 times out of 14 races ......and as you can see in your picture posts that the cars in last place are 10 seconds behind you meaning they are at max stars and you are not .....car ranking has alot to do with it since the cars are more built and faster ....personal ranking only says where you will be positioned on the starting grid and what cars you are allowed to drive .....do you think that my 50th anniversary Camaro was maxed is any match for your fully maxed Pinifirina H2 or Acura NSX .....we both know the answer to that .....I do get your point about driving skill and persistance ...I have won a few with a lesser car but only by a few hundred ranks not 1 or 2 thousand ranks ......I'm hoping it's just a mistake that it's happing ....But Thanks 

P.S. VapingSeed
   I will one day meet you in this game and blow your doors off....ha ha ....LOL
I still enjoy the game no matter what ....

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 am
@ LifeisShort: I am hoping in your case that is true! ;)
||
How many Windows10 programmers does it take to mess up a Windows10 Update?
Only one........................ unfortunately Microsoft has 365 of them! ;)
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 13, 2019 6:58 am

Re: VapingSeed....all in well but for some reason the guys with a higher ranking are the ones that are starting up front and myself along with 1 or 2 others with the lower ranking are starting in the rear .....I dont know if this is something new or a glitch or whats happening to tell you the truth ....it's the first time I have had this happen but it's happened 11 times out of 14 races ......and as you can see in your picture posts that the cars in last place are 10 seconds behind you meaning they are at max stars and you are not .....car ranking has alot to do with it since the cars are more built and faster ....personal ranking only says where you will be positioned on the starting grid and what cars you are allowed to drive .....do you think that my 50th anniversary Camaro was maxed is any match for your fully maxed Pinifirina H2 or Acura NSX .....we both know the answer to that .....I do get your point about driving skill and persistance ...I have won a few with a lesser car but only by a few hundred ranks not 1 or 2 thousand ranks ......I'm hoping it's just a mistake that it's happing ....But Thanks 

I would choose a Rezvani Beast (2635) and a Viper ACER (2816) over a cien (3155) every time. It is about: why the car is ranked high. So if it is for example for the top speed and the handling and acceleration is bad you will never archive the high top speed especially on a curvy track. So the rank is less important than the stats of the car that lead to this ranking, that’s what I mean.

And if you drive manual you can get away with less ranked cars against touch drive drivers as well, if you take the perfect route and use speed tricks like wall riding. But I sometimes crash with that endeavor against walls especially with faster cars. Maybe I`ll learn it one day, to get it perfect all the time, but I doubt it. It looks so easy when realy good drivers do it. 

P.S. VapingSeed

Lol. I see you are on windows. As Windows and Android do not mix, this plan with the doors will not work. But believe me all car parts are blown of every day, by someone. I am surprised that I still have doors in my cars as often I got kded in this game.
no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Mon May 13, 2019 1:49 pm
VapingSeed wrote:

I would choose a Rezvani Beast (2635) and a Viper ACER (2816) over a cien (3155) every time. It is about: why the car is ranked high. So if it is for example for the top speed and the handling and acceleration is bad you will never archive the high top speed especially on a curvy track. So the rank is less important than the stats of the car that lead to this ranking, that’s what I mean.

And if you drive manual you can get away with less ranked cars against touch drive drivers as well, if you take the perfect route and use speed tricks like wall riding. But I sometimes crash with that endeavor against walls especially with faster cars. Maybe I`ll learn it one day, to get it perfect all the time, but I doubt it. It looks so easy when realy good drivers do it. 

P.S. VapingSeed

Lol. I see you are on windows. As Windows and Android do not mix, this plan with the doors will not work. But believe me all car parts are blown of every day, by someone. I am surprised that I still have doors in my cars as often I got kded in this game.

Re: VapingSeed I can always download onto my Andriod as well ...then the plan will work ...As for blowing your doors off ......It's a racer's term of ...I will beat you....lol

no avatar

LifeisShort

Windows PC

Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 pm
Captain Nemo74 wrote:
@ LifeisShort: I am hoping in your case that is true! ;)

Re: Captain Nemo74....It's true ...I do still enjoy racing in whatever form it's in ...Like you said in another post that this game is in Beta ....and we are the testers to get it right ....we have to take the good with the bad and the right with the wrong ....for me I am just going with the flow and asking questions when the game doesnt seem right .......can't change the world in a day...lol....Have a good one Captain

Oldtool

Windows PC

Oz

Wed May 15, 2019 12:05 am
VapingSeed wrote:
....... If there is no other way to win you still can try to knock down the top ranked cars early on. Is not nice, but what else is there to do if your car is s*hit and the other ones top.

Fast acceleration and high top speed might help some lower ranks but the fact that there is no cut-off point in the rank difference makes it  clear that GL is up to it's old trick of  frustrating  players into spending real money to muscle up. If you look at the middle (Gold) range you will see that the choice of available cars includes several models that you really have to buy because you will not get enough BPs through playing reguarly for years. As long as we're all bunched together with the cars we can acquire free within a year or so, knocking each other out seems to be the go. Not for me!
stop KD roadkill - animals are better people
        clans - boosters - hackers, all the same to me.
no avatar

VapingSeed

Google Play (Android)

Wed May 15, 2019 4:05 am
Oldtool wrote:
Fast acceleration and high top speed might help some lower ranks but the fact that there is no cut-off point in the rank difference makes it  clear that GL is up to it's old trick of  frustrating  players into spending real money to muscle up. If you look at the middle (Gold) range you will see that the choice of available cars includes several models that you really have to buy because you will not get enough BPs through playing reguarly for years. As long as we're all bunched together with the cars we can acquire free within a year or so, knocking each other out seems to be the go. Not for me!

​I do not want to defend GL as you are right it is all about the money with them, but in gold you have the F12tdf which was easy to get till they made the multiplayer season where you get a lot of BP in Plat. and Legend a month long. Now it probably will need forever to get it. I am sorry for people who start now. I have it at 3* (missing 1 BP to max). I already have beaten maxed Corvettes, Apollos and Evos with it. On rare occasions you get BPs of the f12tdf in the MP Gold Packs (20 races) as well.
That you do not get the other cars without buying it is not true as well. I have the Apollo N at 3*, the Evo at 1* and the Corvette at 2*. Of course the Evo is with 1* pretty much useless. I got all BP from Packages that I purchased with tokens. Never spent real money on that cars.  Maxing these cars probably will need you some time if you do not want to spend money. Still I play since about 6 months, so if you need years to get the cars you are doing something wrong. All other cars in gold are very easy to get if you play enough.
You simply have to save tokens. If you finish every day your daily goals, you get 1650 alone for that every month. Daily goals are done in less than 20 minutes. If you are in a good club you get a bunch of tokens too.

When it comes to Kds I do not like them either in its current implementation. But not knocking down others simply leaves you vulnerable. A lot of players let you pass only to knock you down from behind. Or slow down only that you come on their side so they can spread a 360, press you into a wall, or push you in the water. It is very often not even important for them to win even though they have the car to do so. In a toxic environment like that, it is kill or get killed.

When it comes to high top speed I am not so a fan of cars like that. The Trion, Cien and the Vencer have that in their classes and it comes with a price to pay. Most of the times the price is nitro efficiency and or handling. I guess it depends a little bit on the track but I prefer cars with a good nitro efficiency and easy handling.