Punisher2016

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Matchmaking: how does it work?

Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:52 pm
Not only the matchmaking is screwed up, also the choice of cars they let me use. Just made it to platinum league today, but the best car they let me use is the Aston Martin DB11 at rank 1995. There is a section for platinum, but that only has cars I don't own. Why not let me use A cars like the Vulcan or La Ferrari, which I do have? Of course I'm seriously outmatched in platinum, and will probably drop back to gold. This just makes no sense. At least in A8 you can choose whatever car you like in MP.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:08 pm
Damn this is even worse than my previous one!
Rank 3823 vs 846. 
Come on GL, this is a bit ridiculous don’t ya think?  ::)
Attachments
110C9091-B131-481F-A627-1734782984EC.jpeg
110C9091-B131-481F-A627-1734782984EC.jpeg (152.05 KiB) Viewed 324 times
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Jimmy_Thoms

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

USA

Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:44 am
seen the title hehe, matchmaking doesn't work, and you can see when your f__k_d before the race even starts
no avatar

Eduza

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:31 am
Guten Tag… warum kann Mann nicht mit welches von spiel kommt etwas Pony kaufen ..?
no avatar

redfishsc

Windows PC

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:06 pm
Just to sum up. 

It doesn't work. Gameloft has the MP stuff intentionally set up to farm out MOST of us so that we lose to the people who are spending cash on the more recently released cars. The folks driving them usually have spent real money to be able to get these cars (buying tokens/credits, packages, etc). 

You'll notice that those are usually the top car in each MP season. You'll also notice that they almost always win. That is, until they become "old news" and Gameloft nerfs them .
no avatar

Emanuel Gilbert

Google Play (Android)

Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:18 pm
Its ridiculous. As soon as i/you reach platinum you only loose.

Captain Nemo74

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:06 pm
Quote from an anonymous Gameshaft coder. "Our intent was to create code that treated users as mice in a maze. Then we created numerous mazes … (where is the cheese?). Then we contacted other gaming companies and suggested, for reasonable compensation we would pass our data on to them. Already we are making more money from the data, than we are from the game ……. life is good!" ;)
||
I wanted to write "something funny" here, and then I realized "something funny" isn't that funny, but I wrote it twice anyway.  ;)

Opoto

Windows PC

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:11 pm
yes it is really bad  :???:
no avatar

Transrotor Zet1

Windows PC

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:26 pm
the title is wrong. "matchmaking, we wish it would work." :'(

in the latest multiplayer (one on one) i use the vlf with platinum and get 3 from 4 with legend and cars like regera, chiron and trion (and this nearly every time).
i see it on the startscreen and think to myself... "lets do some sightseeing".
not realy a good job and no compliment for the programmers.
on the other side, sometimes i get some lower cars, where i dont need to go on nitro, just let it roll,... that couldn't be.

Taercenn

Windows PC

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:57 pm
From what I can tell, MM does not work worth a damn. I avoid MP